[Bio] Lunai Moongaze

Basic overview:-

Name: Lunai Moongaze.
    Race: Half Kaldorei, half Sin'dorei.
    Class: Rogue / Mage. Works as a contract assassin. Masquerades as many things during jobs, most often as a courtesan.
    Professions: Skinning, Leatherworking, Cooking and First Aid.

Appearance:

Lunai has an unusually bewitching appearance, bearing the 6'6 height and buxom figure of her Kaldorei side, while displaying the facial structure and pale cream skin of a Sin'dorei. Her hair is a long, silken midnight blue and her eyes glow a more aqua green than the fel green of a Sin'dorei. Her muscularstructure is toned and balanced, yet usually disguised by the clothes of her trade. She bears no scars and keeps herself fastidiously clean.

Personality:

Lunai's outward demeanor reflects whatever persona she is adopting at any given time. She is a consummate actress and goes to any length to pull off a disguise, be it a wonderful dress on a moonlit night dancing with a prospective target, or hiding in a sewer grate covered in excrement in beggars guise to overhear pertinent information from petulant nobles thinking themselves unobserved in the slums. In combat her demeanor is fierce and implacable when using her rogue skills, manic with an almost sexual delight while using her arcane abilities, though always restrained. Inwardly however, she is bitter at the world and her place in it, always different, never really fitting in. She has enough money to buy a palace, yet is homeless through lack of ability to settle down, since wherever she goes she draws stares of lust from men, envy from women and barely veiled disgust from most Sin'dorei and Kaldorei. The latter two she harbours a hatred for, taking contracts upon over any others, even at a reduced price.

Skills:

Lunai blend her rogue and arcane skills together seamlessly, weaving stealthily through the shadows striking from the most unexpected angles. She carries a Katana style blade for fighting armed opponents, but for casters and unarmed victims she favors fist blades, allowing her to be close enough to see the life fade from her victims eyes. Due to her love of this, she never casts from a distance, preferring to drive her arcane missiles into her opponents with her hands at point blank range. One of her favorite techniques is to use her Presence of Mind to prepare an instant Arcane Blast, shadowstepping behind an opponent and slamming it directly into their back with her fists.

History. (Warning, sensitive adult content beyond this point. Please proceed only if 18+)

Lunai's mother was a Sentinal Huntress assigned to an investigative envoy to the northern half of the Western Plaguelands and the southern portion of the Ghostlands. The envoy was to try and obtain some Bloodthistle for research. Bloodthistle is a herb rumored to increase the magical aptitude of whomever consumes it. There appeared to be none within the Ghostlands, and venturing into the Eversong Woods seemed risky due to it's proximity to the Sin'dorei city of Silvermoon. After much discussion, one herbalist declared he was willing to take the risk and Lunai's mother was tasked with keeping him safe. The trek took some days, the only dangers being some large cats, but nothing compared to the Sabers back in Teldrassil. Once they reached their destination, the herbalist set about gathering his herbs. Lunai's mother kept watch, yet was woefully outmatched when a squad of Silvermoon City Guards came patrolling by. The Herbalist was killed out of hand, but she was brutally raped repeatedly, each member of the squad having a turn. After, she lay bruised and bleeding and they left her, sure such a brutalizing would be the death of her. They underestimated Kaldorei endurance however, and she soon had the dead herbalists herbs and was making her way back to the main party.
    In the long months it took to return to Telrassil, she found herself pregnant and was mortified, as she had told the party nothing of the rape. The birth in Teldrassil was especially difficult and she was unable to survive it, despite the restorative abilities of the Kaldorei.

Much discussion was had regarding the child, most wishing to simply throw it from the World Tree, seeing it as an abomination to the Kaldorei. In the end, Tyrande herself declared the child innocent of her own heritage, and hence should be given the same rights as any full Kaldorei child. So the girl lived, but nothing could banish the revulsion some felt. The mere sight of her cream skin and the strange green hue to her eyes caused fear and bigotry in the minds of the adults she encountered, which meant her fellow children, ever so in tune to the slightest differences in others, felt empowered to tease, bully and make her life miserable in every possible way. Tyrande secured lodgings and paid for the child's upkeep, but not even the High Priestess could order someone to look after the girl and give her the love every child needs. Lunai attended school, unhappy and subdued, diligently performing every task required of her in the hope of recieving the slightest bit of praise from her teachers. None was forthcoming. Other students began being groomed for prospective apprenticeships, masters of various crafts touring the school, examining grades and speaking with students. Lunai was top of the class, language, arithmatic, geography, science and politics all performed consumately with ease. Yet not one single master considered her, favoured her with not one word. Her constant tormentors, the bullies of her class, taunted her with it, telling her that no self respecting Kaldorei would sully their reputations taking an abomination under their wing.

Lunai's spirits fell to an all time low and, not for the first time, she found herself alone in the woods of Teldrassil, a curved knife in her hand inching toward her throat. Maybe this time, she thought, I'll actually do it. End it and rid myself of this suffering. Nobody would mourn my death, nay probably even delight in it. Suddenly she stopped, cocking her head as a faint noise reached her ears. Movement of air, rhythmic and quick, like breathing, came from all around her in the dappled shadows of the trees. "Who's out there? Come out here where I can see you!" Laughter erupted from the surrounds as Terinel Nightstalker, her greatest tormentor, and his cronies emerged and ringed around her. Terinel stepped up before her, "Don't let us interrupt you, abomination. It was just getting to the good part." He leaned in close to speak in her ear, "I've been here every time freak, just waiting and hoping for you to open that sick white trash throat of yours. I want to see the blood drain from you and the life fade from those cursed eyes. Do it!"
    Lunai's hand came around and slapped him with a sound like a whip crack. His head snapped to the side and blood sprayed from where his lip cut against his teeth. Stars exploded in her eyes as his meaty fist exploded against her temple, hurling her back against the tree and knocking the knife from her hand.

"
    You're getting me all hard you little freak, I guess I'll have to use you to relieve myself before I cut your throat, since you're to much of a coward to do it yourself." Lunai was drifting in and out of conciousness from the blow and subsequent cracking of her head against the tree, not really following what he was saying. She felt a tug at her pants and tried to bat his hands away but was punched in the face again for her efforts. She cried out as the world faded to black around her.

Lunai ran through the forest of Teldrassil, alone and free. She was naked, yet strangely the concept didn't bother her at all. The night was young, the moon was full and high, the air crisp and sweet. The soft mulchy earth under her feet felt good as she ran, natural and full of life. She ran, caring for nothing as the trees flashed by and wildlife stopped and peered at her. Why am I running? She wondered. Because you need to get away, a voice in her head replied. From what? She asked back. The pain that is your life, the voice in her head said sadly. Suddenly it all came crashing back, the abandonment, the teasing, the pain of being hated for something she couldn't change. The forest was no longer beautiful, the air seemed cold and forboding. A whisper of movement sounded from behind her and she spun. A shadowy figure stood before her. No matter how she tried, she couldn't focus on him. His hand flashed out and she felt a pain in her lower abdomen, just above her groin. He pulled his hand back and stabbed forward, again and again. She opened her mouth.....

Pain. Invasion. Agony. Hate. She screamed all those things to the world as she came to, Terinel above her grunting and driving himself into her repeatedly.
    "Oh good, you're not dead. I was worried I wasn't going to get to watch the life fade from your eyes as I drive your knife into your throat. No one will suspect a thing you know. They all know you come out here, trying to get sympathy by pretending to off yourself. They don't care! Wish that you'd just do it in fact. So after I'm done and kill you, I'm going to go back and tell everyone I found you like this when my friends and I were hunting. No one will know, nor would they care if they did. You will not be mourned, just thrown from the Tree, your abomination of a body dashed upon the rocks below." He stopped talking and started thrusting into her faster, the pain growing deeper and deeper as she tried to fight against him. Suddenly his body went stiff and he made a hideous face, she felt a spreading warmth inside her as he spilled his seed. She lost it, flailing about wildly until she felt her hand strike something metallic. My Dagger! She scooped it up and rammed it as hard as the could into his closed right eye, blood spurting out over her hand. She heard a gasp, followed by pain as a boot thundered against the side of her head. There came a roar and she thought that maybe her brain had been damaged, but when she opened her eyes a bear had burst into the clearing and was swatting Terinel's cronies aside like twigs. Scrambling out from under Terinel, she yanked her dagger out of his eye and plunged it into his throat, then his chest, belly and groin before just making wild random slashes at his corpse. She was knocked over as the bear shoved her with it's head. It picked up the body of Terinel and ambled off through the forest in the direction of Darnassus. Of the cronies there was no sign. The pain in her abdomen getting worse, she curled up in the foetal position in the blood of Terinel, sobbing and shaking until she fell into merciful darkness.

((This is still a work in progress, but I want to RP her so I'll finish it as I go))
    Last edited by Sora Dawnblade; 2011-06-19 at 04:19 AM.
    Death is the only true release, the only real freedom.

Sora Dawnblade Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...94#post8142294

Shaza'Kiel Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...69#post8342969

Hey there.. I think the growing up like Naruto-thingie, being an "abomination" is quite interesting, but in my opinion it's too much rape...

We're talking teldrassil night elves here...these guys are honorable, I don't think any of them could do what Terinel did..

In the Machinist's Cavern RP you said your character was an exotic dancer and she dressed pretty well...I think a young rape victim would be traumathised and afraid of intimate encounters and would rather wear something safe instead of something classy..

Just my opinion, I'm sorry if you find it offensive in any way..

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree i think theres a little too much rape for your character to have any development at all I imagine most rape victims would simple hide from the world. The story is good however and it has potential to be amazing if you put some more time into it.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ve-Starstalker
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Light-Strider
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Iron-Hoof-Bio
    image of natyve coming soon
    Fryloc pic is avatar want to use him for most RPs since playing a girl is fkn hard as a guy

There is a lot more story to come yet, explaining her development after that traumatic event. I know as a race Night Elves are go honorable and just, but you cannot paint every member of a race with the same brush. Working on the rest of the story, just been a little preoccupied lately.
    Death is the only true release, the only real freedom.

Sora Dawnblade Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...94#post8142294

Shaza'Kiel Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...69#post8342969

10+ Year Old Account
    It needs more rape.
    Not really, I read the part where she gets brutally rapped by blood elven guards each member of the squad having a turn, and they underestimated her Kael'Dorei endurance, and she still got the herb. I was a bit too scared to read the rest, but it did say 'Adult content'. That's the type of stuff that happens in Goldshire, I personally don't think ERP makes much sense, but I guess as long as you didn't explain how rape happened in depth like some people in the Stormwind Tram do in /say I don't care.