Reply with quote acting up again....

First issue I seem to be having is that when I reply with quote to a post someone had posted a picture in, I see the picture instead of the [img] tags (which forces me to quote the whole picture or reply without a quote).

The second issue is just dang odd... Sometimes when I click Reply with Quote it loads up the MMO Homepage in it. Then I can click cancel but if I scroll down the mmo homepage is still showing in the reply box and only goes away if I click the go advanced option.

Would recommend posting any issues found into this thread following the guidelines Bibi mentioned in the first post.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Would recommend posting any issues found into this thread following the guidelines Bibi mentioned in the first post.
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but who's that in your avatar?

Thanks Elysia, I didn't even notice that thread. You can close this if you want since I reposted on that thread

Also Fruity iirc, It's from Game of Thrones and is Ned Stark's wife. If Elysia is staying true to the motif he's been doing, she had the quote in his sig
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-06-20 at 08:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FruityFrodo View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but who's that in your avatar?
    Wife of Eddard Stark from The Game of Thrones tv series, forgot her name.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.