Poll: Where does your family eat dinner?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Where does your family eat dinner?

Title says it all,

this doesnt include special holiday dinners.

at a table...

At the dinnertable for the most part - sometimes at the sofa table in the living room at the TV

When im at my dad, the dinner table is at the TV :3

anywhere we feel like really. Kitchen, living room, dining room, going out (restaurant), and outside for cookouts are all possibilities. I generally eat in my room and then take dirty dishes back later.

My girlfriend and I usually eat dinner at the table; when I still lived at home, my family (parents+sister) almost always ate at the table. It always felt awkward when I'd visit a friend and we'd all be plopped down in front of the TV eating. I didn't/don't have anything wrong with people who prefer it, but it was not something I was used to.

Well I live by myself and haven't had a dinner with my family in 4 years. When I was with my family, we would all sit down at the kitchen table most of the time... By myself I usually sit by my coffee table and eat it there while watching a movie or news.

We never usually eat dinner together because everyone has different schedules we just don't have the time.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    With just my wife and I, we usually eat at the table in the kitchen. It is easier to control the dogs that way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noremac View Post
    We never usually eat dinner together because everyone has different schedules we just don't have the time.
    Yep, this.

Also added a "We don't eat dinner together" poll option.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Sometimes at the television, sometimes at the dinner table.

Before dad took off, it was at the dinner table.

Mom is alone now. My wife & I eat at the dinner table.

Deleted
    a & b
    TV I bought is big enough to still be able to watch it while sitting at the dinner table (depending on where you sit)

Most of the time in front of my PC or else in front of the TV, we very, very rarely eat at the table.

Don't eat with my family, I take my food up to my room and bring it back down again later.

I usually eat at my computer, mostly because it doubles as my TV and radio as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noremac View Post
    It's the same with my family. We only eat together during the Sunday lunch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Usually eat dinner between 6 and 7, when the news is on, so most of the time it's at the coffee table in front of the TV.

When people are around though, it's at the dining table.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

We don't eat dinner together. Infact, now that I think about it, we really haven't eaten dinner together (like sitting down at a table and passing food) for years
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

15+ Year Old Account
    For the majority of my early life we had dinner at the table. My last two years living with them we rarely ate at the table. I have been living on my own for about 4 years now either in a dorm or in my own house and I don't think i have eaten at a table that wasn't at a restaurant more than a handful of times outside of holidays at my parents. Usually make whatever I am eating and then eat it in my room with my enormous tv or in front of my computer when my time was consumed by WoW.

Deleted
    At the dinner table. They don't like me eating anywhere else than the kitchen -.-

Deleted
    nowadays in front of the tv
    in the past we always did at the dinnertable, until my bf moved in and he simply doesnt want it (except holidays and even then it shouldnt be too long lol)

why? i have no idea