Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Horde what has happened to you!!!

In my last two WSG I have been we have gotten farmed both times. I mean from the start. I didnt even take my rez and told other people not to take their rez also so alliance just gets bored and 3 caps us. Move on to the next. In both WSG everyone was happy to get farmed. It was like a lovefest in chat, they were not even angry, happy to get camped.

Back in Tbc and even Lich the horde were some bad mofo's now you guys are all lovey dovey. What has happened??

Deleted
    depends which battlegroup you are, on other one horde cud be a beast and ally a slowpoke (no offense :P), ally just got better on your battlegroup or you got unlucky that they have op players :l

Quote Originally Posted by jabbazor View Post
    depends which battlegroup you are, on other one horde cud be a beast and ally a slowpoke (no offense :P), ally just got better on your battlegroup or you got unlucky that they have op players :l
    Random BGs (which, I'm assuming what OP is talking about) are no longer battlegroup restricted.

The pool of servers that you get grouped with depend on the location of the servers. Eastern servers will be grouped with eastern servers, as a general example. I don't know exactly how it works, but that's basically how it works, I think.

This happens on both horde and alliance; it just depends on your group and their group. For example, even against a premade of 4 horde in WSG, we ultimately won with our randomly selected bunch. The only factor you can really control in battlegrounds is yourself.

WAIT!! I have the answer for this.

top horde guilds that normally pve AND pvp are trying for the content now. wait until they have completed the hardmodes (probably within 24/36hours) and things will be back to normal.

well, as i see it , alot of pvpers faction changed to ally because of the terribly high queue times. so here we go ... the result.
    BETA CLUB

What level of pvp are we talking about? Did 2 WSGs yesterday (Draenor EU 25-29) that pretty much ended up in gy camping for a while till a 3500 hp paladin showed up, still owned them though.

Even had my first hater, almost had a tear in the corner of my eye out of happiness.
    I kept destroying this belf ret pala (that combo is asking for it), untill he left the bg, made a level 1 alt, whisped me with some bullshit and logged out again before I could type QQ.

You want to know what happened to the horde? Faction changes happened, a lot of scrubs who always blame their own side instead of looking at their own pathetic attempt at pvp have gone to the other side in the hope of "pwning some noobs", only to get pwned by little old me and my sub rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    well, as i see it , alot of pvpers faction changed to ally because of the terribly high queue times. so here we go ... the result.
    There are horde (not all horde) that use their bots specifically on alliance not only because of the queue times, but it helps other horde with honor since they expect alliance to lose with a bot anyway; they don't lose any time because of the loss since they're not doing the battleground themselves.

Fact 1..There is now far less alliance than horde, simply because horde became the "cool faction"..So a huge bunch of the alliance did a faction change..So basically you're not playing with old horde..you're playing with alliance in disguise as horde..

15+ Year Old Account
    Those people that rolled from Horde to Alliance for shorter queue-times made my queue-times on the Horde side drop to <3 minutes per queue again.

There you go, backstabbers! Stay there!

OT: I don't personally feel any difference in anything yet, except that the queue-times dropped big time. I'm still winning 65-70% of my BG's on the Horde side, and it has been like that for 6 years. Doubt it's ever going to change.

Horde blows now because all the Alliance faction changed when it opened.

Not everyone , i still fighting with Alliances in BGs.
    But seems more and more horde lose their honor , i feel very disappointed.
    For the Horde !

15+ Year Old Account
    Just wait a couple of weeks really...

Horde always "sucks" right after a new season/expansion launches where people actually farm BG's for gear.

Deleted
    Problem is now that all the terribads are farming honor for the s9 set. You can be lucky that alliance has more of those in their group or other way round.

Depends what time of day you play in my experience, when I do random bgs I prefer to play at 22:00 or later, it's a significant difference in the quality of players you get on alliance side later at night compared to prime time, this may sound like bs but t's as true at it can be from my experience. Prime time random bgs is at least imo unbareable as an alliance player. While I win at least 70%-75% of the bgs I play later at night, hence I never play primetime because it's just deperessing seeing all these clueless shitters doing nothing right, horde usually counter this by going... "but late at night it's just bots on horde side" well no it isn't, I think it's just down to people like myself(who at least got somewhat of a clue how to play the game) have figured it out as well so we tend to que at the same time, when you got 4-5 people in a 10 person bg with +2.2k experience(and weapons) at least you will pretty much steamroll any horde team you face, last night I did a wsg and we came up against quite a good 3s team(who was sitting safeglad on my bg this season), thought to myself before gate went up that this might get hairy, horde eneded up getting 1 kb in their entire team.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2011-07-01 at 09:52 AM.

Jackmoves, it evens out. You could get bots or good players. Hell, there's still plenty of bad players on at night. It doesn't actually matter what time you do it. Anecdotes aren't conclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Jackmoves, it evens out. You could get bots or good players. Hell, there's still plenty of bad players on at night. It doesn't actually matter what time you do it. Anecdotes aren't conclusive.
    I disagree. It does matter what time you play, I wouldn't stay away from random bgs during prime time if it didn't. Thats me though and thats facts for me exclusilvy since I can't speak for everyone.

Deleted
    almost every single WGS + TP matches i join we are GY camping them within 2 minutes of the gates opening.

if we fight a premade it just takes slightly longer to GY camp them.

maybe its you?

>_< when i was alli horde won 100% anything but av lol

It's definitely just you. I've been playing on several realms and it's always the Alliance getting beat. Why? I don't know. I guess some of our best players faction transferred to be on the Horde with all their friends. Or maybe they're the ones who quit the game for whatever reason. All I know is, is that it is a rare day to see the Alliance pull themselves together and actually win a battleground match.