Thread: Wow VS. Titan

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Blizzard is already instituting things they've learned from their other products, like Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3. They aren't going to shut down WoW because they make a FOURTH game, simply use it to make their products better. As long as WoW is making a large profit margin on their MMO's, they will continue to develop them. Its already noticeable that they're trying to simplify the expansions by selling them as a bundle and reducing the calculations needs to perform x and y, while providing players with z. I'm honestly saddened that people always jump on the doomsday bandwagons so eagerly.

IF titan is definately pure PvP, then the only thing it should affect is WoW's PvP. People that hate PvP in WoW will not be attacted to the product.

However, since Planetside 2 should be released in the next 2 years, then that affact on the PvP market of WoW should already be in affect, and if anything happens, Titan will most consume Planetside 2's players, but by that time, SOE will have forgotten the importance of active development on the product (again) and Blizzard would only be saving the market.

I think the douche bags of wow will move to Titan and play it all day and get all the gear because they're just competition hugging mofos.

But I think the more lore loving, nostalgic, "euthopian", players will stick around with WoW just because they love the games universe.

In a way with Titan as the big picture and centre of attention it might actually be funner to play wow.
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

I have a great idea. Lets compare something that has been around for >7 years to something we know nothing about.

All "Titan" information is speculative. There is no point in trying to compare it to WoW, or trying to guess when they will pull the plug on WoW. Look at SWG...it just got the plug pulled after it was bastardized for years by Sony.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

I think titan is Blackthorne, I could be wrong tho.

I don't see something that brings millions of $ every month go down xD, and i don't see blizz killing there billion dollar game aka wow with another mmorpg.
    it's just common seance, some ppl should use it ...

Alrighty, closing this.

Speculation threads are pretty much pointless, to be completely honest. There have been lots of them in off-topic video games (where they belong) if you want to read up on them. Otherwise, please stop making them in GenWoW.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions