Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Long or short.. hair?

So long or short hair, which do you like, either sporting the style yourself or as a feature on someone else?

I have always been a fan of the long hair myself, both wearing it and on my mate, I just think there is something to be said for people who can manage to keep a nice head of long silky hair.
    Farewell WoW Pandaland
    Intel i5 2.67 OC 3.3ghz | ATI 6950 850mhz OC 920Stable 950 Push 1000Insane

short... i cant have long hair due to a whirly hair thingy on my forehead around the widow's peak

10+ Year Old Account
    I had that haircut people now dub as the beiber way before he did, one day someone at my friends church said you look like justin beiber! i was like F that i went home and shaved my head that night. Ever since then i keep it short and nice looking i let it grow to a nice length and cut it back. PS I am 16

Its Hot in New Orleans, Louisiana with indexs of 110 i gotta keep coool
    Last edited by Blastit; 2011-07-18 at 07:31 AM. Reason: info

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    I have the same view as the OP, just as long as hair maintenance isn't too consuming. Short hair can be so bland IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Long hair, on myself and others. I just like the way it looks. (I'm a guy by the way, inb4 "theres no girls on the internet anyways")

I like mine long.. I don't think I've got the face to have short hair :P (Think this topic was made for males? lol)
    But guys with reeeally short hair.. Mmh

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer to keep it long, but do to the school I go to, it has to stay short.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have no preference, it just annoys me when people ask me, 'when are you going to cut your hair', so I do not get it cut in spite.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Long.

I've tried short, but I look weird with short hair. Makes me look like a little girl.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

I used to have long hair for 15 years. Just too much work. I cut it all off.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I have no preference, it just annoys me when people ask me, 'when are you going to cut your hair', so I do not get it cut in spite.
    This site really needs an +1 button.

Deleted
    for a guy, short, for a girl, long.

short ofc, only nerds have long hair

i love my dreads. they are black, look nicely and clean. got them down to my waist aprox. unfortunately cuz of work ill prolly cut them soon. but im 25 so i guess its time to grow up soon anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to have shoulder length hair. I'm a ginger guy. It was curly and didn't look good so now i cut it short and i like not having to deal with it
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaftyMcShaft View Post
    Metzen: Magic rainbow ponies.
    Developer 2: Brilliant.
    Metzen: That's why they pay me the big bucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a girl: Long hair (Blonde, Brown, Black or Red (But not ginger)).

On a guy: Long... i.e the length of your thumb. and straight (but not emo straight). Scruffy straight if that makes sense.

I like my hair to be long. Only problem is, my hair is really curly and gets tangled before it gets heavy enough that it just stays down by itself (Which is around chin-shoulder length for me - yes, it has been this way for a length of time, and I'm a guy).

On girls, I like long hair. I think it's very attractive. (Blonde, brunette, black, or red (natural red, not that fake crap, and not ginger ginger red either))

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goneloco View Post
    i love my dreads. they are black, look nicely and clean. got them down to my waist aprox. unfortunately cuz of work ill prolly cut them soon. but im 25 so i guess its time to grow up soon anyways.
    Fuck growing up, continue to be badass.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Well that depends. Are we talking about the head, armpit, face, back, legs, or unmentionables? To answer all those I would say short is the best. The bigger and longer it gets the more of an issue it can be some times.

I had really really long hair for years(guy) and one day, i just shaved it all off. It was such a burden, I love in short now.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.