Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Currently reading Why We Get Fat by Gary Taubes.
    Oh I recently read that, was quite interesting

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently reading "The Crippled God", the last book in the "Malazan Books of the Fallen" series by Steven Erikson. I have absolutely loved the series. Been reading it for over 6 months. I am so excited to be so near the end, to find out how it ends!

Deleted
    Trying to get back into Julian Assange the unauthorised autobiography.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virnu View Post
    Last book (or rather novella) I read was "Emperor's Soul" by Brandon Sanderson, and today I'm going to start with the last of "Wheel of Time" books, the Memory of Light, which I just got today.
    Just ordered The Memory of Light. Was 35 in my local library queue and said f-it. Also ordered Imager's Battalion (Imager Portfolio).

Deleted
    The Woodlanders, Thomas Hardy. It's enjoyable, the usual terrible occurences are happening to the characters, often unwittingly caused by their own doing, but the characters are also likable and sympathetic.

Deleted
    Just finished reading "The Quantum Universe: Everything That Can Happen Does Happen" by Brain Box Jeff Forshaw.

Have begun on "Know No Fear" by Dan Abbnett - a Hours Heresy book.

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Reading The Dome from Stephen King, borrowed it from my dad this week and altho I'm only ~70 pages in I'm loving it already.
    I really really liked Under the Dome. Wouldn't mind reading it again when I get it back from my brother. Going to start The Bourne Deception today. Went to Barnes and Noble yesterday and saw this bargain priced promotion. Normally $6 for the hardcover bargain priced but they had a promotion for one table buy 2 bargain priced books and get them for $8 total. So I picked up The Bourne Deception and The Bourne Objective.

Normally these bargain priced books have some defects but the 2 I got, don't see anything wrong with them. Couldn't pass it up.

Deleted
    'Private Berlin' - James Patterson

10+ Year Old Account
    Rodney Mullen's Autobiography; The Mutt: How to Skateboard and Not kill Yourself.

Deleted
    Erica Jong - Fear of Flying.

The Dark Tower by Stephen King

Finally reading the Wheel of Time. Everyone that I talk to about books kept telling me to reading it. So far, I can't put it down. Already on the fourth book.

Harlan Coben - Stay Close at the moment.

As always: very up tempo, easy to read and good characters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finished A Clash of Kings (finally), now started with something I didn't see the episodes of yet: A Storm of Swords.

Just started reading Lord of the Rings again.

And when that's done i'll continue with either one of the Star Wars books i own or a Warcraft book.

Someone help me , reading really sounds like alot of fun !(JK) but i would like to get into it since theres alot of many interesting books and im a sucket for knowledge but reading for more then 20 minutes makes me want to off myself.. It gets so boring and i can never get "Into it" so i could lose track of time... Its just like "oh another 400 pages to go...this is gonna take forever and i want to do other things aswell!"

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

Deleted
    ZigZag - Nicholas Booth

Eddie Chapman was a womaniser, blackmailer and safecracker. He was also a great hero - the most remarkable double agent of the Second World War. Chapman became the only British national ever to be awarded an Iron Cross for his work for the Reich. He was also the only German spy ever to be parachuted into Britain twice. But it was all an illusion: Eddie fooled the Germans in the same way he conned his victims in civilian life. He was working for the British all along. Until now, the full story of Eddie Chapman's extraordinary exploits has never been told, thwarted by the Official Secrets Act. Now at last all the evidence has been released, including Eddie's M15 files, and a complete account of what he achieved is told in this enthralling book.

Deleted
    Currently reading book 5 of the Wheel of Time series, have to say I'm enjoying it so far, but the "braid tugging" is starting to get on my nerves.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am reading the second book in the Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrai View Post
    Currently reading book 5 of the Wheel of Time series, have to say I'm enjoying it so far, but the "braid tugging" is starting to get on my nerves.
    your gonna hate the next 7 books then...i dont recall to much braid tugging in 13/14.