Blizzard did by the Cataclysm domain a month before they officially announced it... so we can only see

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The Sunwell has already been rejuvinated. Anveena sacrificed herself at the end of TBC ong with the essence of M'uru, fulfilling the purpose of her creation, and reignited the Sunwell. It is now extremely heavily guarded by both Blood Elf and Draenei paladins.
    Gonna asume wowwiki needs an update then? Or are those gems just incase it gets destroyed again?
    I am not too much of a lore person myself so

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauredfangs View Post
    Lol! I bet you not even half the WoW player base are into ponies :P
    You have a lot to learn, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    If this is the new expansion, it seems kinda...underwhelming, that is, until we find out more about it, like who the big baddy is. I mean, the other expansions were like this:

Burning Crusade - Burning Legion
    Wrath of the Lich King - The Lich King
    Cataclysm - Deathwing
    Mists of Pandaria - ...Pandas???
    We know nothing about Pandaria, or the expansion, and Pandas are not the threat.

Your point is invalid.

I classified that picture as 'Pandaria' Ah, I remember, it was the first Pandaren hate thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuzo View Post
    Gonna asume wowwiki needs an update then? Or are those gems just incase it gets destroyed again?
    Wowwiki is no longer maintained. Go look at wowpedia to keep up to date.

Deleted
    If it really is the next expansion, it sounds pretty cool, but kind of boring next to the 3 other expansions

10+ Year Old Account
    The Sunwell has already been rejuvinated. Anveena sacrificed herself at the end of TBC along with the essence of M'uru, fulfilling the purpose of her creation, and reignited the Sunwell. It is now extremely heavily guarded by both Blood Elf and Draenei paladins.

Or something like that.

At any rate, the Sunwell is already restored.
    As of the Quel'Delar questline, which takes place in the Wrath storyline, the Sunwell is solely under blood elf jurisdiction with high elves allowed there on pilgrimmages, and Auric Sunchaser is there to ensure the high elves get fair treatment.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    That info is from the RPG books, which were considered non-canon two months ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoWwiki was mostly abandoned. Go to Wowpedia.org for up-to-date information.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Maybe there is this really big and mean Superpanda that terrorizes our world.

Only our 25 heroes can hope to defeat him.
    Well, you did say no to pandas.

Maybe pandas will be a new hero class, but this time they offer a support role (bard anyone?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohly View Post
    As some people have mentioned, it might just be a mini-game for smart phones or such. I doubt Blizzard would name an expansion "Mists of Pandaria" as it just doesn't fit the general expansion name theme they've got going.

"The Burning Crusade" - Indicates that the main enemy is the Burning Legion and that they're pissed off and on a "crusade". Intimidating title that makes it sound like epic battles will be fought to stop them.
    "Wrath of the Lich King" - Indicates that the main enemy is the Lich King. Again, intimidating and makes the enemy sound like a badass.
    "Cataclysm" - Indicates that the world is blowing up! Can't get more epic than that.
    "Mists of Pandaria" - Seriously? I like Pandaren, but the title sounds like a fairy tale, not an expansion to a game where you slay dragons the size of cities and fight Old Gods that have been imprisoned beneath the earth for thousands of years making people go insane. It does not fit at all. It says nothing about the main enemy (unless it's the "mist" part, which would be silly) and it does not sound intimidating in the least. All previous expansions have hinted at "end-of-the-world-scenarios" and naming it "Mists of Pandaria" certainly does not make it sound like there's anything threatening the world of Azeroth as a whole.
    I don't know about you, but the idea of a "Mist" in Pandaria seems a bit foreboding.

Lets turn it around and call it Mists of Azeroth. Does that seem foreboding? Yes, yes it does.

Well, it will have a hard time releasing in China. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrathon View Post
    If it really is the next expansion, it sounds pretty cool, but kind of boring next to the 3 other expansions
    How so?

Because of the name?

The heck kind of random statement is that.

"Cataclysm? Booooring."

Deleted
    All we know is that there is a new continent, called Pandaria, and is the home of the Pandaren.

That's ALL the info we have.

EDIT: And oh, it's covered in mist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I don't know about you, but the idea of a "Mist" in Pandaria seems a bit foreboding.

Lets turn it around and call it Mists of Azeroth. Does that seem foreboding? Yes, yes it does.
    If anything, it has a very mystical feel to it, fitting for the air of mystery surrounding Pandaria now--which also ties into the air of mystery the Far East it is ostensibly based on held in our own world before China opened its borders.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    All we know is that there is a new continent, called Pandaria, and is the home of the Pandaren.

That's ALL the info we have.
    actually thats way more info than we have...

I'd change the Title if I were them

Also: Ghostcrawler has gone mad! Who left that guy as Lead Game Designer
    Last edited by Sauredfangs; 2011-08-02 at 11:43 PM.
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauredfangs View Post
    I'd change the Title if I were them
    Dude. We get it. You're dissatisfied.