Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Joining Flamebreaker club since the 13th, got my title yesterday.

Deleted
    Got mine today, 14/8/2011!

Was running the daily quests hoping for the bombing one each day, not reailising i had to complete ALL of the dailys to get new ones, so for 4-5 days just doing dailys up to the start point of bombing run, and just leaving it. Yesterday i cleared all, and today got the bombing one, and since the recent help where 3+ Bombing mobs spawn per run, i got the ones i needed

10+ Year Old Account
    Devout Harbinger kept me from my title.

UNTIL YESTERDAY!
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

8/8/11 to get it, waited on the Cinderweb Queen for a while to finish it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    All Im missing is dang ol' Hatespark. =( And since they changed it to include 3 Elementals up I haven't gotten Fire in the Skies on either of my two mains. Q.Q;;
    Almost Epic - Short Stories and Musings of nearly epic proportions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished my last 2 meta achievements last night Death from Above obviously and the Ancient kill without getting him by fire one

Been done with mine for a while now. Keep logging in though to do the dailies for an easy 300g.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    I only have either of Ragepyre or Hatespark left, but my problem is the bombing quest doesn't even come up for me for 1,5 weeks now
    Ouch, those are the two that most people seem to need. =( I need one on each of my toons. My GF needs one on each of her two toons. And every time someone in our guild complains about Death from Above -- it's one of those two. D= They've both been up the past 4-5 days though, and Fire in the skies just isn't popping for us. x.x
    Almost Epic - Short Stories and Musings of nearly epic proportions.

Had it since 7/31

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally done. DONE! I'm through with the Molten Front. If I never have to see that place again, it'll be too soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    15th of august here! /report.
    Zhezl - Level 90 Mistweaver Monk.
    Do you really not know anything about how businesses run? What, do you think Blizz is ran by 30 people - 15 of them are working on WoW, 10 of them on SC2, 4 on Diablo, and a retarded donkey worked on this app for a few months? Do you also think that hamsters power their servers and when they get tired, all the servers crash?

i got everything but Thassarian... it's been a week since i got everything else.... i'm in a horde dominated realm, so badly that if any alliance do show up, they're killed pretty fast. i've been camping with npcscan on....

Needet the last bombing for long now. Had 1 week full off + 1-2 days.. RNG RNG

Deleted
    Flashfire finally turned up, and I was able to finish the achievement today!

Now I have nothing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Katurian View Post
    Ouch, those are the two that most people seem to need. =( I need one on each of my toons. My GF needs one on each of her two toons. And every time someone in our guild complains about Death from Above -- it's one of those two. D= They've both been up the past 4-5 days though, and Fire in the skies just isn't popping for us. x.x
    Complete "Into the fire" do not turn it in.
    Pick up "Fire in the Skies" check for elementals, do not complete.
    Leave both in your quest log

Come back daily, and you need not do a single daily to check for more elementals.

The firehawk will always be there to mount UNLESS the "Starting Young" daily is up which is the 5 firehawk hatchlings. If it is up, the bird will not be there, you can choose to do the daily if you need marks or just simply return the next day. With the addition of 3 elementals spawned per day, you can easily get this achievement. In addition, there are only two sets of elementals (3 per set) that can spawn...meaning you have a 50/50 chance to get one of the sets and can easily complete it in 2 days if RNG is on your side.

I got Flamebreaker back on 8/3/2011 and was really happy with it for almost two weeks. Then I finally got Defender of a Shattered World on 8/15/2011. :-)

Still waiting on an ancient smoldering behemoth to spawn, thats all I need and its been up for a total of 2 hours before a reset

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the pet and the title, now I can continue to wear my Hand of A'dal and never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever go into the Molten Front again.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Got the pet and the title, now I can continue to wear my Hand of A'dal and never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever go into the Molten Front again.
    This, x100

I hate molten front now. Glad I got my achievement >_>