MR. Robot and haste for extra renew tick

pretty much as the title says does anyone have any idea if Mr. Robot takes into account the haste rating needed to get the extra tick? my guess is no at the moment and i dont wanna reforge everything its telling me to before i have to.

If you want to look up my holy priest his name is Trickss on Cenarius server (im not allowed to post links yet)

its telling me reforge a crap ton of haste to mastery. personal prefrence i like haste since i run mostly 10 mans and 5 mans. but just so i know i wanted to see if anyone had any idea on this.

thanks

Eww gnome gross!!! j/k

The thing with Mr. Robot as I have seen it is.. well I do not like it's default values at all. I always prefer to sim my toon and the imput the values I get from that, especially since the numbers change every time I change a piece of gear.

Anyways... your toon specifically looks like when you load it in it sets the haste soft cap to .13 (13%). Which iirc is when you would get the closest tick for you... and that seems to be why it is telling you to forge out of haste. If anyone else wants to see those results it is here .

My recommendation would be at your gear level, more haste is honestly better. To get MR. Robot to obey that for you you can still just use it's values but set the haste soft cap to .32 instead of .13. If you do that Mr. Robot tells you to do this.

---------- Post added 2011-08-08 at 04:22 PM ----------

And umm derr... if I had paid attention I would have realized you meant for renew tick not as a shadow priest. So revisit what I said... the .13 soft cap that is in MR Robot by default does reflect the point at which you get an extra tick of renew... also it is assuming you will want to stack all mastery after that point... which as I understand it is more of a personal preference for holy and I am not really sure a tool like MR. Robot can really help you with figuring that out.

However, say you know after reaching the 12.5% on haste for the tick of renew you want to stack equal amounts of haste and Mastery you would need to change the "soft-capped weight" of haste to be the same as the value of mastery. That result would look like this.

Sorry for my earlier reading fail though ><