Best PVE Shadow Race?

What is the Best PVE shadow Race 10man Alliance?

Deleted
    male draenei

All of them, just like on the horde side, it's not going to make a sizable difference in your DPS. Go for looks if you're going for anything.

Deleted
    None of them particularly shine. Worgen would be the best because of the 1% crit bonus, but it's such an insignificant increase that it's really not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by fatez View Post
    What is the Best PVE shadow Race 10man Alliance?
    Quote Originally Posted by rika View Post
    Troll. Berserk <3
    I wish trolls were Ally... wtb being troll again...

If you want the best go Drainai the 1% hit is more dps then 1% crit for allience side race and for shadowpriest it does give more dps in the long run even if its little its still the most. Min / Max
    Xenodrake (Shadowpriest) <Infallible>US 7th (T13) US 12th (T12) US 7th (T11)

Anticipation of Death is worse then Death itself.

Deleted
    Alliance: worgen
    Horde: Either troll or goblin

(though i'd go for goblin/worgen respectively due their movement bonus and increased haste/crit%)

Its not about the crit% for worgen, but for the incredibly handy speedboost they have, comes handy at raggy hc and other fun HM fights

I'd take Draenei any day. That 1% hit is awesome. You can min/max with reforge. Worgen is meh, sure you get the speed boost which is nice, but 1% crit? Pass. Worst stat for spreists by far. Also, Gift of the Naaru is a nice way to help healers in heavy tank damage situations.
    Priest/DeeKay
    Support are troops

10+ Year Old Account
    Think spriests get hit from spirit don't they? Anyone know how much they get from the 3% human racial, would it be comparable to the draenei's?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    Think spriests get hit from spirit don't they? Anyone know how much they get from the 3% human racial, would it be comparable to the draenei's?
    The math for the human spirit racial works out to be roughly half of what the draenei racial is. It's posted somewhere around here and H2P... don't remember the exact threads atm though.

You need 1692 spirit as a human.
    1742/1.03 = 1691,26

So you need 50 less spirit/hit rating.

Draenei get 1% hit, which is ~102 hit rating, so as Arlee said it's about half of the draenei racial.

Goblin all the way
    +++ Why Me - Wrathbringer EU +++
    ~~~ Vilden ~~~
    7/7 Heroic - 25man: World 18th - German 2nd