10+ Year Old Account
    "relith1992 20 minutes ago
    i want this* game! now!!

usingwhs 11 minutes ago
    sign up for the beta - Frost told me that the beta is going to open to the* public soon!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SASYrPLPiik

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious if the spellslinger has to remain stationary to do his shooting. If you can move, I might actually enjoy the class lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    I'm curious if the spellslinger has to remain stationary to do his shooting. If you can move, I might actually enjoy the class lol.
    From what i saw from the gameplay videos, most of the spellslinger abilities can be cast while moving.

10+ Year Old Account
    New interview posted today if nobody has seen it:

Stationed at McGuire, AFB.
    PC Specs: i5-3570K, GTX 690, Gigabyte UD5H, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, Corsair AX750, H100i, Phantom 630 case, Asus VH236H

Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    There are some stationary moves. I saw a pistol barrage move you needed to stand still for. Though it looks like everything is movement based.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    "relith1992 20 minutes ago
    i want this* game! now!!

usingwhs 11 minutes ago
    sign up for the beta - Frost told me that the beta is going to open to the* public soon!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SASYrPLPiik
    That's a bit redundant, as the beta has already been opened to the public (they're accepting public apps, it's not just internal testing anymore). I think people are misunderstanding it to mean "Open Beta" which won't be happening for a long while (especially after the huge problem they discovered with the latest stress test).

usingwhs 11 minutes ago

Da fu....

Smart move really. Do a stress test - fix it - get everyone into beta to test everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    That's a bit redundant, as the beta has already been opened to the public (they're accepting public apps, it's not just internal testing anymore). I think people are misunderstanding it to mean "Open Beta" which won't be happening for a long while (especially after the huge problem they discovered with the latest stress test).
    This.

10char

Deleted
    long time lol you mean like 4 or 5 months max.. that imo is not a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    Depends how eager you are too play... if YES then it is, if no then it still is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    It is for me because I got nothing to play. I'm desperately clinging to wow trying to force myself to waste time in it but wow is fucking dead to me, it's just a rotting corpse and I have nowhere else to go for a 4 or 5 months. When W* is out I'm gonna cancel my wow sub (if I didn't already do it), delete it from my computer, burn the dvds and destroy the authenticator (edit...scratch this last part, I still need the battle.net account for other games).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
    It is for me because I got nothing to play. I'm desperately clinging to wow trying to force myself to waste time in it but wow is fucking dead to me, it's just a rotting corpse and I have nowhere else to go for a 4 or 5 months. When W* is out I'm gonna cancel my wow sub (if I didn't already do it), delete it from my computer, burn the dvds and destroy the authenticator (edit...scratch this last part, I still need the battle.net account for other games).
    i have fire emblem, monster hunter 3 and im tempted to buy van helsing to keep me busy

Quote Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
    Um...

Why would you force yourself to play something that is a "rotting corpse"?
    I think you should take these next few months to re-evaluate the role of video games in your life. If a game is no longer fun, you should not play it... Because games are suppose to be played for fun.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Um...

Why would you force yourself to play something that is a "rotting corpse"?
    I think you should take these next few months to re-evaluate the role of video games in your life. If a game is no longer fun, you should not play it... Because games are suppose to be played for fun.
    paying £8.99 or w/e it is a month is better than spending £15 per week on steam imo (plus more pub sessions).. i used to play wow because it was a great time killer but also because it saved my wallet from exploding every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Holy judgmental Batman, how about you play games for your own reasons and let others decide why they play and what role video games should or shouldn't have in their lives...

I was just looking through the official screenshots page when I looked at the second picture from the left on the top row I had to ask is that one of the unannounced races?(its the one with the pig roasting)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    I was just looking through the official screenshots page when I looked at the second picture from the left on the top row I had to ask is that one of the unannounced races?(its the one with the pig roasting)

does look like it

It looks pretty slick I might just have to be one of those whatever faction they are lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what I thought too. Hope they give us a mummy wrap option for them.

---------- Post added 2013-05-26 at 11:00 PM ----------

It looks pretty slick I might just have to be one of those whatever faction they are lol.
    If it's the Mordesh then they'll be Exiles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm not sure, it could be a Mordesh (the undead Exile race).