I have a pretty strange problem; Ever since I added the google authenticator to my account, I've been experiencing lag. Lots of it. Noticeable, clear delays. My ping fluctuates between 300 and 14ms. Router reset, no dice, disabled all addons, no dice. And as I said, it literally started happening to me after adding the GAuthenticator.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightcrwler View Post
    Sorry for nitpicking......but I don't get that. There's no flying in Wildstar either
    We didn't spend years earning flying mounts in Wildstar for them to take them away. Not answering for him, that's just what I think. I was also pissed off with taking away flying. If you don't like flying then use a ground mount. I don't see the point in forcing your preference on other people.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    What do you mean by attunements don't work retroactively? I think I might have missed something there
    Initially your dungeon/adventure silvers counted retroactively. Probably not intended, but the transparency of having it concretely changed to only being linear reveals how gross artificial limitations to keep people subscribed and limited instead of just producing more content. I'm not a fan of this anymore in any MMO, so it's not like it's unique to Wildstar. In the end I'm not really personally concerned as I'm more focused on grinding EG for my character and instanced PvP right now. So many things to do, so little time.
    BAD WOLF

I didn't notice anyone mention this so far, but then again I'm not going to go back a ton of pages and check. Okay I'll be honest, I didn't even go back one page. I'm the kind of guy who looks forward, not back to page 1570! That page is so one page ago.

Anywho, recently on twitter they teased, already, that they will soon be adding
    Sneak Attack: ULTRA DROP! New Zone! New Hoverboard! More Housing Items! New Emote! New Veteran Zone! New Customization!
    https://twitter.com/WildStar/status/476054204411559937

Just a heads up for people enjoying the game soon, and for those max level you'll have more stuff to do so you won't be collecting dust.
    Last edited by Gizmoe; 2014-06-10 at 03:27 PM.

There you go, Scrapbot. Is my Signature small enough now? Will you finally shut up, you automated pretentious &##(@)!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    I have a pretty strange problem; Ever since I added the google authenticator to my account, I've been experiencing lag. Lots of it. Noticeable, clear delays. My ping fluctuates between 300 and 14ms. Router reset, no dice, disabled all addons, no dice. And as I said, it literally started happening to me after adding the GAuthenticator.
    Odd, very odd. Mines been pretty stable at 35 or so. What happens if you try and take it off?

Thats something I would put a ticket in for. I really don't see how that could have any issues though.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Thats something I would put a ticket in for. I really don't see how that could have any issues though.
    I agree, I don't either :/

Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    We didn't spend years earning flying mounts in Wildstar for them to take them away. Not answering for him, that's just what I think. I was also pissed off with taking away flying. If you don't like flying then use a ground mount. I don't see the point in forcing your preference on other people.
    Lets not get balls deep in wow's flying wars here, it will never end. It's currently not an issue in wildstar.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Since when did 'I had to spend a week doing something I didn't enjoy to get to the content that I do enjoy' become the definition of 'a grind'?
    People have been using that definition for at least a few years now. It's how many people describe the whole concept of leveling in most MMOs. Heck if you think about it the whole concept of "the daily grind" and "weekend warrior" is built on this concept irl. Working through the week at something you don't enjoy so you have the money to do things you do enjoy on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    That is an odd problem :/ I can't think of any reason it would cause that to happen either. I'd say put in a ticket, but they are probably still fairly swamped Definitely say try removing it first and see if it fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Initially your dungeon/adventure silvers counted retroactively. Probably not intended, but the transparency of having it concretely changed to only being linear reveals how gross artificial limitations to keep people subscribed and limited instead of just producing more content. I'm not a fan of this anymore in any MMO, so it's not like it's unique to Wildstar. In the end I'm not really personally concerned as I'm more focused on grinding EG for my character and instanced PvP right now. So many things to do, so little time.
    Oooh, yea that's lame :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    So essentially people are saying that the raiders from this week got their 10 EG from dailies before the reset last Monday. This means they all likely played 24/7 as soon as early release was up to hit level cap by Monday and then do one round of dailies. I still don't see how you get 140 EG from EP alone, because my experience doesn't confirm that. Also, there are several posts on the the forums complaining that attunement no longer works retroactively, which it did initially. Essentially the guilds that rushed got an easy pass through the attunement process and now the rest of us will be artificially limited by the restrictions Carbine are putting in place. If this is true, I am not amused.
    From what I saw it was a constant spam of veteran adventure but yes the raiders did get at least 10 before the reset.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

I love the game. I played wow on release and has that same feel but obviously more advanced and polished. The narrator when you level up is fantastic.

My biggest complaint is the clicking on the screen doesn't always work. Like clicking a gear or whatever. Then, after that doesnt work your holding the mouse button to spin the camera stops working for a few seconds.

little bugs are ok (quest lines stacking) (gears not always showing up on clickables) but when i cant spin my camera as a tanking in an adventure i get pissed.

All in all, wonderful game.

I'm enjoying the questing process, I am looking for something to do besides wow after all and I get to see the story unfold before the end game. If I didn't want to do a questing to max level experience I would go play a game that doesn't involve a questing experience, you know like a FPS or a sidescrolling fighter. Hell the options are infinite but I'm here for the full MMO experience.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    My biggest complaint is the clicking on the screen doesn't always work. Like clicking a gear or whatever. Then, after that doesnt work your holding the mouse button to spin the camera stops working for a few seconds.
    I've had this bug too as a SS, i gate through mobs and try to do a quick 180° turn to shoot them but the camera rotates less than expected, I think this happens when you try to rotate the camera by right clicking with the cursor over your toon
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by eriktheviking View Post
    Nope, just the forum warriors on MMO Champion. Most people just log into the game and, you know, play it. There's plenty to do and keep them entertained. Not everyone plays the game 8 hours a day and has 20k achievements.

But hey, if 'spending days' hating on something gives you joy, have fun! Keep up the positive lifestyle.
    What the hell are you going on about? Oo

I don't even play WoW right now haven't in many months. Namely for the exact reasons I just cited. Paying out money and not getting squat in return.

Get over yourself buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    and "weekend warrior"
    Just a quick minor nit-pick/informative reply. "Weekend warrior" was used to mock army reservists who usually have a day (on a weekend) when they are doing all their training etc. It'll have been brought to MMO's because... well... the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Well this sucks.. gave my friend a guest pass last week he downloaded the game and all and claimed the code xD but he hasen't even tried the game yet so.. there goes that week -.-

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Well this sucks.. gave my friend a guest pass last week he downloaded the game and all and claimed the code xD but he hasen't even tried the game yet so.. there goes that week -.-
    Lesson learned.

Your friend is no real friend. Sever your ties quickly.

What does everyone suggest for selling goods on the auction house? Sell it now or choose your own price for selling? I pretty much leveled to 15 with two gathering professions over the weekend and then dumped it all on the auction house with sell it now and came down with about 15 gold. I know the markets just started up and it will be a while before adequate gold will be created in the game.

Also is there a way to report/block gold sellers spamming me with ingame mail?
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2014-06-10 at 05:13 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What does everyone suggest for selling goods on the auction house? Sell it now or choose your own price for selling? I pretty much leveled to 15 with two gathering professions over the weekend and then dumped it all on the auction house with sell it now and came down with about 15 gold. I know the markets just started up and it will be a while before adequate gold will be created in the game.
    Commod market is super fubar right now. Buy and sell now are going to usually screw you out of money and has a lot of bugs. Trying to buy one item for 1silver will display that it will cost hundreds of gold. I'm not sure what happens when you click, but I'm not taking that risk. Creating buy and sell orders is typically where it is at, but most people are silly and selling many items for cheaper than they are just to vendor.

Also is there a way to report/block gil sellers spamming me with ingame mail?
    There are no gil sellers in Wildstar. None. With that said, most mailed spam is impossible to handle because they delete the character before you have a chance to block and it's usually fruitless. I think it makes reporting impossible because they don't exist as well.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Just healed stormtalon lair for the first time, it wasn't too bad, only 1 wipe on last boss because someone pulled before tactics were explained >.< Think how well it goes depends on if your group avoids stuff/ interrupts/ stuns >.<

10+ Year Old Account

Also is there a way to report/block gil sellers spamming me with ingame mail?
    As I understand it, the markets are still very volatile. I'll go into "sell now" and see 2s each and an hour later see 6s each. I think you can also drag mats to your main bag and sell them directly to vendors, though I have not tried it myself yet, supposedly for more than the commodity exchange price at times.

Hit 21 on my dual gathering engi and my gold is in the thirties at the moment. And that's after buying everything I could buy for him like all the amps, etc... Really looking forward to the ah addons.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.