The greatest problem for me till now is: are they able to produce content after release.
    There may be pve content with rotating/random skill sets, trash and roads each week. Nevertheless its every week e.g. the "fire-themed dungeon".

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I don't know I think they are doing a few things which are pretty new. The biggest one to me (ok yes I am biased because I love this concept I admit it) is the whole concept of circles. I know no one has talked about that in awhile but I haven't really seen anything like that in any other MMO.
    From what I've read, they are a vastly improved multi guild system from GW2.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    The greatest problem for me till now is: are they able to produce content after release.
    There may be pve content with rotating/random skill sets, trash and roads each week. Nevertheless its every week e.g. the "fire-themed dungeon".
    From what I have read so far in some interviews they were praising their engine and developing tools which allow them to make content really fast (for example you can look at this Wildstar Wednesday to see how they operate LINK). Of course at some point the pace of the content will be related to the amount of money they will be making, but no1 can really predict that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    From what I've read, they are a vastly improved multi guild system from GW2.
    That's what I used to relate it to something people might have experienced, to give a frame of reference, but it's not really the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    We might get some real juicy goodies dropping this Friday.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/07...ering-at-sdcc/
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, new info!

I was playing a bit of other MMOs and I found one thing that really bugged me, and I'm hoping Wildstar deals with it appropriately. When doing some kind of quest chain, it usually is a load of solo player content that rewards greens. At the very end of it, there is an extremely challenging boss that is incredibly difficult to solo and perhaps only those truly skilled/use every tool at hand will and will be rewarded a blue for their effort. However, for those who cannot beat him, people would rather scream NERF instead of grabbing another person/leveling to become more powerful and coming back. I understand that people enjoy seeing the end of chains but extremely unwilling to grab another to help if they're aren't able to do it, especially for a better reward?

I just don't want a completely solo experience leveling up. I love the idea of choice and things like above are a reward for grouping - seeing the finale, beating an 'epic' boss and coming out with better gear. I like the idea that you could level up solo but you'll skip this quest or come back when you are more powerful. Well, we'll see what Carbine does...that is, if they have these kinds of things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like juicy goodness confirmed.

https://twitter.com/Team_WildStar/st...57680314466305

Yes, it's true. New race reveals coming next week at Comic-Con! Be the first to play them at our fan event, too!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Oh snap...to finally be able to talk about what we don't officially know...from ninjas and ghosts.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post

https://twitter.com/Team_WildStar/st...57680314466305
    Hopefully mordesh have been updated a bit to not look like punk techno dj's and more like zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Hopefully mordesh have been updated a bit to not look like punk techno dj's and more like zombies.
    Not sure why but that was super funny to me

But yay official reveals I love official reveals \o/

Comic Con is not this coming friday but the following weekend. This particular panel is at 11:30am on the 19th.

I will be at comic con and will be at this panel for sure!
    Last edited by trips25; 2013-07-09 at 07:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Comic Con was next week. So did they screw up when they looked at the calendar? Or did I just missread "on Friday" as "this Friday."

Deleted
    WTB fuzzballs reveiled next week then, and they have to be able to be pink. Pink fuzzballs, insane enough for esper.... and pink, and fuzzy, and beware after midnight =)

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Cool, new info!

I was playing a bit of other MMOs and I found one thing that really bugged me, and I'm hoping Wildstar deals with it appropriately. When doing some kind of quest chain, it usually is a load of solo player content that rewards greens. At the very end of it, there is an extremely challenging boss that is incredibly difficult to solo and perhaps only those truly skilled/use every tool at hand will and will be rewarded a blue for their effort. However, for those who cannot beat him, people would rather scream NERF instead of grabbing another person/leveling to become more powerful and coming back. I understand that people enjoy seeing the end of chains but extremely unwilling to grab another to help if they're aren't able to do it, especially for a better reward?

I just don't want a completely solo experience leveling up. I love the idea of choice and things like above are a reward for grouping - seeing the finale, beating an 'epic' boss and coming out with better gear. I like the idea that you could level up solo but you'll skip this quest or come back when you are more powerful. Well, we'll see what Carbine does...that is, if they have these kinds of things.
    For all the many, many, many things SWTOR did wrong, their implementation of group quests while leveling was good. The questing in general was extremely grindy, but forcing people to group up to kill bigger baddies was a good idea. Making certain sub-zones require groups was good as well, but it did place a bit too much reliance on tank/healers (though a decent healer could keep a dps up). Wildstar shouldn't have this problem with the telegraph system, so hopefully they have similar group questing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    For all the many, many, many things SWTOR did wrong, their implementation of group quests while leveling was good. The questing in general was extremely grindy, but forcing people to group up to kill bigger baddies was a good idea. Making certain sub-zones require groups was good as well, but it did place a bit too much reliance on tank/healers (though a decent healer could keep a dps up). Wildstar shouldn't have this problem with the telegraph system, so hopefully they have similar group questing.
    While I only got to 35ish around release I managed to solo all the group sub-areas slowly
    swtor ofc

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that SWTOR did group leveling right - I truly enjoyed those quests (did them as a healer at the time, never got there on my tank). It adds some good diversity to leveling and allows friends to play together without punishing mechanics. Especially with the hybrid payment model, Wildstar can ensure that zones are well populated (even though it does seem to die out more at mid level zones) as I have heard many complaints about not being able to do those quests with a dead population. Which also makes me think, WTB virtual realms for Wildstar or have Carbine address the issue early so we don't lose subscribers due to low population issues.

Elitest jerks have been invited to test the raiding

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amazingbrian View Post
    Elitest jerks have been invited to test the raiding
    Source? I cant find any of this.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    maybe he just ment elitist jerks in general

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Source? I cant find any of this.
    The source is of the NDA variety.

- - - Updated - - -

And, it being Wednesday, I know they'll post it as soon as I leave for lunch.