Quote Originally Posted by waddlez View Post
    There are not enough corgis on your post
    Hmmm, I shall go look for more!

Also you guys forgot to tell that guy it's pretty much guaranteed Wildstar will launch with a f2p element to it so it can't really "go f2p".

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by athlonmax View Post
    Architect or something?
    Maybe...I honestly don't remember. I really thought that would be a cool profession since housing will be such a large feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Also you guys forgot to tell that guy it's pretty much guaranteed Wildstar will launch with a f2p element to it so it can't really "go f2p".
    He has already vanished back to the WoW forums or logged on to battle.net to buy more hats for his characters.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkzn View Post
    Still no bloody panel vid.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Meh no point really. If the guy wants to make a blanket judgement of "if its F2P it HAS to be terrible, so I wont play it" then he already has decided for himself that he wont play it. *shrugs* That ignorance wont hurt me any.

Yeah with housing being such a big thing in WildStar I just cant imagine them not having an Architect type crafting skill, or if not having housing items crafted from other tradeskills. Like weaponcrafters can craft weapon trophy racks, the "defensive" cannons, anything metal related, etc. Im also loving the little tidbit Carbine let out about raids also offering housing items, just a little something extra you can add to your house to let others know "hey, ive killed this guy".

Hopefully though, they arent ALL trophy heads, that some are just unique pieces of furniture (like maybe using a giant robots unique hand as a lampstand?). Otherwise raiders are going to wind up having a whole wing dedicated to trophy heads: creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemenar View Post
    Hopefully though, they arent ALL trophy heads, that some are just unique pieces of furniture (like maybe using a giant robots unique hand as a lampstand?). Otherwise raiders are going to wind up having a whole wing dedicated to trophy heads: creepy.

I am kind of hoping it will end up creepy.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The dark deeds carbine have requested are finally over.

WTB new class reveal earlier then Seattle pax...

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The dark deeds carbine have requested are finally over.

WTB new class reveal earlier then Seattle pax...
    We already basically know what they are, just don't have a specific name. Obviously they aren't just gonna call it "Medic" and "Engineer."

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Obviously they aren't just gonna call it "Medic" and "Engineer."
    Just like they didn't call the warrior class 'Warrior' right?
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    We already basically know what they are, just don't have a specific name. Obviously they aren't just gonna call it "Medic" and "Engineer."
    We know what they are and what they are called.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Just like they didn't call the warrior class 'Warrior' right?
    Ah, good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    Ah, good one.
    Hehe... Yep. There is some new stuff over at /r/wildstaronline, for the curious.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Carbine has also made the two classes pretty obvious through their Dev speak videos..... unless of course those are just environmental weapons!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!.... but no, I doubt it. Look through their videos, they leave all the goodies there.

Hoping to see the last two classes revealed, so we can learn more about em. Hopefully when those drop, an open beta announcement lurks around the corner.

Also, something I really want to see: More regions revealed. Right now the website has info on a few, I would really like to learn more about em and the artstyle/conflict behind em.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakorath67 View Post

Also, something I really want to see: More regions revealed. Right now the website has info on a few, I would really like to learn more about em and the artstyle/conflict behind em.
    As a diehard lore nerd (no matter what game it is,) I cannot wait to sink my teeth into these new zones in all my Scientist-path glory. If they released any more lore teasers I might explode.

CARBINE LET ME INTO THE BETA YOU BASTARDS I NEED A NEW STORY TO GET HOOKED ON
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Hoping to see the last two classes revealed, so we can learn more about em. Hopefully when those drop, an open beta announcement lurks around the corner.
    Until servers can handle more people (that was the point of the stress test) there won't be any invites anytime soon

As a diehard lore nerd (no matter what game it is,) I cannot wait to sink my teeth into these new zones in all my Scientist-path glory. If they released any more lore teasers I might explode.
    >.>

<.<

I don't think you will come any close to exploding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's sort of good I guess.

Honestly, I'm hyping this game up to extremely high levels in my head, so that's all my fault anyway. xD

As for stress tests, do we know how frequently they've gone off so far?
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post

Honestly, I'm hyping this game up to extremely high levels in my head, so that's all my fault anyway. xD

Seems like in between every beta event, so every five/six weeks, maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Seems like in between every beta event, so every five/six weeks, maybe?
    Cool beans. I've got Animal Crossing to tide me over until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post

I believe this is the 2nd stress test where they invited new people. I think there was several for the first rounders (that we don't know about) before they got their closed beta invites.

Anybody else find it funny what Elderscrolls Online and Wildstar were the big discussions here for a while? Then ESO announced they were going to console the thread is half dead and Wildstars thread began to thrive even more.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's just nothing to talk about with ESO. They keep everything hush hush so people stop giving a shit until more info arises. Carbine gives us stuff to talk about. I imagine once they release ESO gameplay at quakecon the conversation will pick up again.