Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunalezka View Post
    If anyone comes across a spare key that they don't want, I'd be very happy to take it off your hands. Really wanna try it out and see if I like it before I just buy it (which I'm pretty close to doing!)
    look 4 posts up

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    look 4 posts up
    Yeah I tried that already, said it was already used
    The early bird gets the worm, or in this case, the Pokémon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you try the one I pm'd you?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Did you try the one I pm'd you?
    Oh woops, I actually didn't see that. I just tried it and it did work! Thankyou heaps for that
    The early bird gets the worm, or in this case, the Pokémon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh woops, I actually didn't see that. I just tried it and it did work! Thankyou heaps for that
    Np, have fun

PS. I never notice PM's either.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    Hey if some1 not need key please send me on PM i have break from games like 1 year i want play something good !

Deleted
    Ah really. Dickmove. I explicitly asked for people to post when they used it, but even that is too much to ask apparently :/

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Ah really. Dickmove. I explicitly asked for people to post when they used it, but even that is too much to ask apparently :/
    I don't think that qualifies as a dickmove, most likely they were in such a hurry to use the code that they didn't read the whole post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, how is end game pve (heroic dungeons and raids)?

Has any beta covered it yet? Is it buggy/smooth/hard/easy?

Deleted
    I think I accidentally installed the US client instead of the EU client (not sure, and I can't find a way to check this). is there a way to change my client version without reinstalling the client?

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I think I accidentally installed the US client instead of the EU client (not sure, and I can't find a way to check this). is there a way to change my client version without reinstalling the client?
    I think it's all the same client right now. At launch/early access they'll have separate ones available.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormkhan View Post
    Guys, how is end game pve (heroic dungeons and raids)?

Has any beta covered it yet? Is it buggy/smooth/hard/easy?
    From a dungeon point of view, they are really fun and not very easy. They are very concentrated in teamwork but also you have to do, say, a dance, that if you don't do, you die. Very unforgiving, but when you get it right it's fucking awesome.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say this game completely came out of left field on my interest radar.

I heard about it and just kinda shrugged it off but after watching all the dev speak videos I am pretty intrigued by it. Plus the exile faction has a very Firefly-esk feel to it that i am inlove with.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    I have to say this game completely came out of left field on my interest radar.

I heard about it and just kinda shrugged it off but after watching all the dev speak videos I am pretty intrigued by it. Plus the exile faction has a very Firefly-esk feel to it that i am inlove with.
    Yeah you think that until you play the game. I tried to do the Firefly thing when I first found out about the game, but it's nothing like it. I mean you can still pretend, b/c you can RP whatever you want, but it has almost no Firefly going on with it. It's still fun though, so don't take that the wrong way.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    About this bonus beta weekend thing w/e. If I have participated in a beta weeked previously, will I recieve a new key or can I just log in during the time which the servers are open? :3

Deleted
    CHUUAAAA! Well... I be needing me more time at Proto-star.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Yeah you think that until you play the game. I tried to do the Firefly thing when I first found out about the game, but it's nothing like it. I mean you can still pretend, b/c you can RP whatever you want, but it has almost no Firefly going on with it. It's still fun though, so don't take that the wrong way.
    You can't take the sky from me​, dammit!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    You can't take the sky from me​, dammit!
    My first beta character was a Spellslinger named Malcolm. Trust me...I wanted it to work. It so does not. Way too alien and fantasy to fit...but that's also what makes the game so crazy, vibrant, and fun.
    BAD WOLF

Just pre-ordered the deluxe edition, I seriously can't wait for this game. I think Wildstar will be one of if not the best MMO that has launched since WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    I regret buying the standard version, because I'm a cheap bastard. I wasn't that hyped at that point when I made the decision to buy the game. Now I want the eldan dye and hoverboard for lowbie leveling