Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    Then I guess I should clarify. It's the cutesy ones I dislike. As I said like Tera and FFXIV.
    I get what you are talking about, basically the Tera little girls feel creepy and kind of molesty but the satyr girls are okay, I get that is acceptable in another culture but not beloning to that culture it makes me very uncomfortable to play one or be around one. That and listening to a group of 5 of them stand around and do nothing but giggle makes me want to pour liquid nails down my ear canals, and guess what I had to experience in wildstar this week at the auction house? 5 Auren players standing around giggling nonstop. I couldn't find my liquid nails.

Draken are more demon like. And chua are hamsters, the whole creepyness vibe of furries is that they're into animals but human like. So they can be more easily sexualized. I made an aurin as a joke cause I wanted to see the exile starting area. Gave her baby blue long hair, pretty face, angel wing ears, totally played it up. I was looking at her while questing and honestly creeped myself out, I felt dirty.
    if you feel dirty from that, then you should try playing a erin in tera

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Yeah, that race was an obvious pedo bait...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Annnd we are slipping away from Wildstar again, let's bring it back please

Draken are more demon like. And chua are hamsters, the whole creepyness vibe of furries is that they're into animals but human like. So they can be more easily sexualized. I made an aurin as a joke cause I wanted to see the exile starting area. Gave her baby blue long hair, pretty face, angel wing ears, totally played it up. I was looking at her while questing and honestly creeped myself out, I felt dirty.
    Well I am just going to point at elves as a more classical example of close to human like while sexualized. Personally I might make a Chua for the lawls and more fun feel if I stick with an engineer unless I find a class that I like DPS and healing on.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Yeah, that race was an obvious pedo bait...
    Tho just imagine that we here in the US/Europe actully got a censored version so it's even more pedo bait over in japan <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Annnd we are slipping away from Wildstar again, let's bring it back please
    Do you like the rock dude people arlee? Or am i the only person who is gonna make one off those xD

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    If I am not raiding I am not happy. I don't give two shits about housing, I don't play to solo through storylines, I don't care about crafting unless it helps me raid and I really really really don't care about PVPing with cone shaped templates. If I play to raid and enjoy raid level content with other people I enjoy raiding with (I raid for the fun experience, not to lord shinies over casuals) and I find out I can't raid on a game due to RL then why should I stick around past max level? I don't care if you design EVERYTHING for EVERYONE but if you don't design it so I can enjoy it then it doesn't exist as far as I am concerned. You may not be able to design for everyone but if you design raiding for 20% then thats better for the bottom line than .08%.

You act like I have an interest in all that other AMAZING NON-RAIDING CONTENT, sorry I don't. "Its okay if you don't raid because they have housing, and pvp, and warplots (which is pvp), and solo quests, and trasnmogs, and very few dungeons with none on the horizon but lots of promises!" Sorry that doesn't cut it for me. I don't pretend to speak for everyone, I speak for me. I want to make Wildstar a long term home to play in but If I can't do what I like to do because its going to be an exclusive's paradise then I'm not going to hang around, I suspect there are a lot of others who fall in this crack who are completely skilled raiders who won't be raiding because of various things like attunements. Its a shame to push those players away.
    So you only care about raiding in MMOs but you don't actually have the time or capacity to raid? This is pretty confusing. What MMOs are you currently "raiding" in? Keep in mind that some of the content that's being described simulates what would be raiding in other games-it just doesn't have the formal label.

10+ Year Old Account
    With or without korean uncensor patch?
    Though I preferred Castanic.

I just discovered their "Wildstar flicks"... hilariously funny. Where's that kind of humor in the game? I didn't see much of it from 1 to 11. :/

Deleted
    Or am i the only person who is gonna make one off those xD
    My first alt is gona be a giant granok medic, making a engineer 1st so i have dps/tank covered. The idea of being the largest mofo in a group and then being the healer appeals to me for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagirl View Post
    My first alt is gona be a giant granok medic, making a engineer 1st so i have dps/tank covered. The idea of being the largest mofo in a group and then being the healer appeals to me for some reason.
    Noooooo xD the healer should be a small guy in a robe xD Big guys should smash people with huge weapons

Do you like the rock dude people arlee? Or am i the only person who is gonna make one off those xD
    I made a rock chick during beta and the body proportions were HYSTERICAL. I literally couldn't stop laughing every time I played her. I'll definitely be making an alt Granok, but my main is going to be Stalker so I'm going to be totally original and play an Aurin Stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagirl View Post
    That popped up in my head as well. Nice and comical if you got a chua as a tank.

let's just hope they fix everything.. so people don't find exploit ways too speed level like they always do in wow

- - - Updated - - -

I made a rock chick during beta and the body proportions were HYSTERICAL. I literally couldn't stop laughing every time I played her. I'll definitely be making an alt Granok, but my main is going to be Stalker so I'm going to be totally original and play an Aurin Stalker
    Giant rock Boobs? :O maby i'm not gonna make a male then xD

I tried making a Granok in the Beta. Their models are way too huge, they feel like they're running too slowly. I guess that's why I tend to play shorter-than-average races in MMOs, their running animations tend to match their speed better.

(Reminded me of Tauren with Elixir of Giant Growth running around... damn things look like they're walking on the moon.)

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    That popped up in my head as well. Nice and comical if you got a chua as a tank.
    Wrong faction, dude. :P
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    https://twitter.com/Cougardc/status/469182866757517312

Patch notes of the latest update is 45 pages long apparently, that's a lot of fixes and optimisations I guess. o_O
    Getting my printer warmed up already. Bedtime reading!
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I just discovered their "Wildstar flicks"... hilariously funny. Where's that kind of humor in the game? I didn't see much of it from 1 to 11. :/
    Run a dungeon or Adventure and Die >< The rez guy is soo mean. But also very funny Especially if you die a bunch lol

- - - Updated - - -

Giant rock Boobs? :O maby i'm not gonna make a male then xD
    It might be different now because we have the body size selector. But the default body before had big boobs, tiny waist, and big hips/butt. It was sooo over-exaggerated I couldn't help but laugh at it

Quote Originally Posted by Holtzmann View Post

Wrong faction, dude. :P
    lawl, thanks. The names havet sent in my head yet =(
    I tried making a Granok in the Beta. Their models are way too huge, they feel like they're running too slowly. I guess that's why I tend to play shorter-than-average races in MMOs, their running animations tend to match their speed better.

(Reminded me of Tauren with Elixir of Giant Growth running around... damn things look like they're walking on the moon.)
    I generally think similar and even if it isnt a difference one feels more nimble and able to dodge stuff better at least mentally. Bigger characters also block more view of things by your feet.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2014-05-21 at 07:48 PM.

or the Kodo running speed.. Their animation is made for really Big models moving slowly.. so their small model running just looks so weird xD Same as some battle pets that are copies from huge Mobs xD when they run fast it looks very weird

Personally speaking I can handle playing an Auren, not quite as creepy as Eshin from Tera but I can’t seem to create a male auren in chargen, I just can’t stomache hitting ‘enter’. I just can’t take its face and physique seriously. If I had designed them the males would of been more animalistic than the females, full body fur, animalistic face with a slit between the nose and upper lip like a cat. Just.... ugh!

As far as the Grannoks go I dig some of thier looks, like most races, I wont be playing any with leaves for staches, I like placing the stone mohawk together with the face that looks like roman head armor, makes him look like a gladiator. The females however have crazy faces that are too racially stereotypical.

Run a dungeon or Adventure and Die >< The rez guy is soo mean. But also very funny Especially if you die a bunch lol
    "Defeat... Death... Reincarnation... Frustration..." Always makes me laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.