10+ Year Old Account
    Ah! fixed it! just needed to use a VPN until the first phase of the installation was over

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I wouldn't expect a smooth launch anyway.
    Assuming the the game launches at 11 AM ( My local time ) i'm not even going to bother untill 2 pm atleast...it's going to bePre-WOTLK all over again T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    ikr?

plus i've actually tried with paypal and it just didn't work. i had enough on my paypal account for an additional month of sub, yet it wouldn't let me use the money that was already on it and required me to just add a credit card to the paypal account.
    that's some mindboggling flexibility in their payment options right there xD

luckily just closing the "add a subcription window" worked. it activated the account, and i don't have to bother with cancelling it later. seems like kind of a major loophole that people are able to do that, though^^
    Yeah, Paypal just screamed "Cannot process order herp-a-derp " and sent me back.
    It seems that you can use the included 30days w/o setting up a subscription at all, so if they didn't add ELV at the end of the month I just use gametime cards, since manually transferring money to paypal each time is a major PITA. (I use paypal for untrustworthy sites, so they don't have my permission to die.... erm, I mean make transactions from my bank account at all.)

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh
    You don't got a like a bank card in the form of Visa/MasterCard? I don't got a "credit" card, works tho.
    I think it is an option you can choose, but I was a student when I set this account up, so I never bothered with the whole "buy now and pay later" crap.
    I either pay right away or I don't buy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi
    It takes two seconds. Ctrl c ctrl v.
    30-50GB in 2 seconds?
    Where did you buy that qantum computer? SPILL IT... NOW!
    Last edited by Granyala; 2014-05-30 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Tell me now, what exactly is so hard about Wildstar?
    In ws you die easily especially with squishy classes like ss and esper, you have to be careful when dashing coz you might aggro other nearby mobs, some normal mobs have nasty boss-like abilities, for example stags in whitevale stun you and then charge after 3 seconds taking away 50% of your hp, you can dodge it but the window between stun and charge is very narrow and you must be very reactive to get free of stun and dash immediately.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    There have been some DNS issues with the wildstar servers. Adding these lines to my hosts file fixed it for me.
    174.35.37.197 wildstar.patcher.ncsoft.com.cdngc.net
    174.35.37.197 wildstar.patcher.ncsoft.com
    Whoah whoah whoah, this is an internet forum. You are not supposed to be trying to help people when they make a mistake, you are supposed to be calling them fucking stupid for not making back up copies and looking for fights by insulting everyones intelligence. Follow the rules of conduct.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    I'm not stupid! I tried a dozen times already!
    Sometimes it's the simple things!

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    she loves religious cults for some reason.
    That's not at all disturbing... /shifty eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I'm a German, what the hell do I want a credit card for ... ._.
    Germans don't have credit cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    sure, i'm open for any suggestions (:
    Cool I'll PM them to you.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Ah! fixed it! just needed to use a VPN until the first phase of the installation was over
    Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    If anyone knows a cheerful guild planning on rolling Exiles on Pergo server (NA) and are willing to accept a terrible casual player give me a shout. I'm looking for a group of people to chat to and run dungeons with who won't yell at me for being old and slow.
    Most here are on Stormtalon, but they're on the wrong faction.

Deleted
    Can't decide which Race for my Esper... would like to play Mordesh, but too bad you cannot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastila View Post
    Can't decide which Race for my Esper... would like to play Mordesh, but too bad you cannot.
    Guy on the left, hands down.
    Humans are soo.... boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastila View Post
    I know right? I thought forsaken.... er I mean Mordesh would be right up the alley of espers since they are a scientifically capable race. Instead I will be playing a Forsaken..... er Mordesh warrior and a Chua Esper.

How many Pinky and the Brain characters will we see?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guy on the left, hands down.
    Humans are soo.... boring.
    The human on the right looks like a 'dark' Guybrush Threepwood, guy on the left looks like Master Shi-Fu in a onesie.
    So the human wins.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Whoah whoah whoah, this is an internet forum. You are not supposed to be trying to help people when they make a mistake, you are supposed to be calling them fucking stupid for not making back up copies and looking for fights by insulting everyones intelligence. Follow the rules of conduct.
    My bad.
    Um, add those things to your hosts file you noobs, god, thats been on the forums forever, do a fucking google search!
    I can haz cred nao?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Germans don't have credit cards?
    Yup, 2014 and Germans still consider credit cards unpleasant and have limited access to real credit cards. Their main so-called credit cards, excluding pre-paid cards, are basically 100% charge deferment cards. So, you get to defer a payment today that gets automatically deducted at the end of the month.

Instead of credit cards, they have extensive use of banking transfers of all kinds, including their own Visa Electron/Mastercard Maestro debit card system called "EC".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I agree Dominion story is a lot more interesting, at least at the start, not that I've played past level 20, but race/animations > rest for me. At least Cassian isn't so bad, probably second best race.
    I hope they'll fix Chua running at some point, it looks bloody retarded ;_;

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    I like it. Their tails man. THEIR TAILS.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I like it. Their tails man. THEIR TAILS.
    I think i've made a huge mistake reserving the name Aggron if i'm going to play a Chua Medic anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that you can use the included 30days w/o setting up a subscription at all, so if they didn't add ELV at the end of the month I just use gametime cards
    yup, same.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Cool I'll PM them to you.
    thanksies.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Instead of credit cards, they have extensive use of banking transfers of all kinds
    i personally like the 'instant banking' option the most, connects directly to my bank account and doesn't need any kind of extra card or secondary account.

I do like however that when they swim they use thier tails like an otter to help swim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Yup, 2014 and Germans still consider credit cards unpleasant and have limited access to real credit cards. Their main so-called credit cards, excluding pre-paid cards, are basically 100% charge deferment cards. So, you get to defer a payment today that gets automatically deducted at the end of the month.

Instead of credit cards, they have extensive use of banking transfers of all kinds, including their own Visa Electron/Mastercard Maestro debit card system called "EC".
    Ditto, i use maestro/ paypal

Also on another note, do we need to delete any old folders/ files before playing with an updated client?

Mechari needs to be fixed first. They looks like they're doing the slow motion run from Baywatch.