Deleted
    Sounds like a good idea tbh....would stop all those " i've only been playing 10 minutes " moments

Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    Sounds like a good idea tbh....would stop all those " i've only been playing 10 minutes " moments
    I've been saying that forever. Like why isn't game time deducted when you actually play? Buyt w/e it's all business so bleh
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    But then I can't afk in a city for hours on end.

Well I could, but I'd get charged for it.

Deleted
    For a honest no arse creeping view, tune into the stream tonight! No white knights no black knights, just the good, the bad, and the ugly thoughts on Wildstars first 6 months

End of the first year of wildstar is closing in! What a crazy ride its been. Its been disappointing, amazing, and crazy all at the same time.
    The show starts at 8pm EST/5pm PST and will run for around 2 hours. During the show we will be randomly picking community members from the chat to win wildstar swag!*Note: Swag is limted to North America only, if you wish to pay for overseas shipping then we will gladly send it to ya
    Show information
    Twitch Stream
    Pre-show at 7:50pmEST/4:50pm PST
    Official start: 8pm EST/5pm PST
    Swag Giveaway information
    Eligibility
    Must live in North America(if you are outside the US you may pay for shipping for them to be sent to you)
    Must be following the twitch channel and be participating in chat.
    What is being given away?
    https://twitter.com/Bazeleel/status/544997169464623104

Interested in giving this game a try, Do they have any sort of free trial/guest pass system to try it out free or do you just have to buy the game? And if they do, does any one have a pass they wouldn't mind sharing, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaomst View Post
    Interested in giving this game a try, Do they have any sort of free trial/guest pass system to try it out free or do you just have to buy the game? And if they do, does any one have a pass they wouldn't mind sharing, thanks.
    There is a free pass for 7 days but if you are asking for a code there's this forum to ask or here since you are here I guess. Make sure to state whether you are US or EU so you don't get a bum code you can't use.

Thank you, posted in that thread and may as well state here as well that I am interested in a US guest pass if anyone has a spare.

Deleted
    New emote for the game.....but sadly this time of year we all do this

Deleted
    They seriously make some of the weirdest and random emotes.

First we get /strain in which a strain bursts out of your chest in an alien fashion..

Then /horror. Hands coming from the ground and grabbing you to hell? I guess it was supposed to be included in the halloween patch (R.I.P holiday events 2014)

and now /makeitrain. I don't even know what to think anymore, but I like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razhork View Post
    They seriously make some of the weirdest and random emotes.

First we get /strain in which a strain bursts out of your chest in an alien fashion..

Then /horror. Hands coming from the ground and grabbing you to hell? I guess it was supposed to be included in the halloween patch (R.I.P holiday events 2014)

and now /makeitrain. I don't even know what to think anymore, but I like it.
    Just think

Merry Cheistmas all

Can't believe I'm checking this game out again. Having absolutely nothing to do in wow besides garrisons and a couple of raids every week, is really getting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Random Word View Post
    Can't believe I'm checking this game out again. Having absolutely nothing to do in wow besides garrisons and a couple of raids every week, is really getting to me.
    There's absolutely nothing to do in WildStar besides housing and a couple of raids every week. Don't even bother queueing for anything because they never pop.

Check back in March.

Please post productively. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2014-12-24 at 03:11 AM.
    A crossfitter, a vegan, an atheist, and a vanilla WoW player all walked into a bar. I know because they all told me within 3 minutes.

World of Warcraft: Dying on MMO Champion since 2004

Pre-Alpha WoW tester since 2002.

Erik just cant handle someone who dare to say that he or she might be bored with that other big MMO, making he or she looks at wildstar again, so he has to hit back at wildstar with a random jab to ensure that this game stay down. The guy is on a mission.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Erik just cant handle someone who dare to say that he or she might be bored with that other big MMO, making he or she looks at wildstar again, so he has to hit back at wildstar with a random jab to ensure that this game stay down. The guy is on a mission.

If that is the case why not throw some counter points at him or prove him wrong? When you just try to attack him like this it only means he has some truth in what he says and it offends you.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The guy is on a mission.
    Yes. Seems like he is on a mission to make sure the poster he responded to doesn't fall for a similar trap. If they are bored from content stagnation they aren't going to find themselves satisfied spending money on Wildstar until possibly March when the next drop hits and has been cleaned up. Sounds like he's offering sound advice.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Yes. Seems like he is on a mission to make sure the poster he responded to doesn't fall for a similar trap. If they are bored from content stagnation they aren't going to find themselves satisfied spending money on Wildstar until possibly March when the next drop hits and has been cleaned up. Sounds like he's offering sound advice.
    Look at the tone of his answer and tell me you honestly believe that he is trying to help the poster and not just attacking Wildstar for the sake of doing it.

Poster says :

Having absolutely nothing to do in wow besides garrisons and a couple of raids every week, is really getting to me.
    His answer? :

There's absolutely nothing to do in WildStar besides housing and a couple of raids every week. Don't even bother queueing for anything because they never pop.

Check back in March.
    Why not just answering : "You might end up with the same situation in the end game with Wildstar?" Instead of taking the exact same phrasing as the poster, but changing garrison for housing, and wow for wildstar.... while adding that he wont get any queue poping even if he tries?

There is alot of people here who posted valid reasons why wildstar end game is lacking, specially for a solo player. And I agree with all of them. But that kind of answer, which happens often from this guy, is just random attack for nothing, and in this case its obvious that he wanted to hit back because of that "WoW is boring now" comment from the poster.
    Last edited by Aoewy; 2014-12-23 at 09:54 PM.

Jab? There is no reason for people to play WildStar in it's current state unless you're raiding. He would be leaving one game where there's nothing to do but garrisons and raiding for another game where there's nothing to do but.... housing and raiding. PvP is terrible and dead. Alt leveling = zzzzzzzzzz. Dailies? Woohoo.

There's a Steam sale going on and oodles of other MMOs on the market. Why choose the one that's got nothing going for it right now outside of raiding/housing?

Like I said, check back in March. If the systems and changes in Drop 4 make it live then the game could see a rebirth.
    A crossfitter, a vegan, an atheist, and a vanilla WoW player all walked into a bar. I know because they all told me within 3 minutes.

World of Warcraft: Dying on MMO Champion since 2004

Pre-Alpha WoW tester since 2002.

Deleted
    It all comes down to opinions in the end, no two people are the same!
    My opinion is drop 4 is bigger and better than most other games expansions, if you go to http://www.readycheck.org/en/forum/w...ontent-drop-4/ and read the info, you may or may not agree!

Quote Originally Posted by eriktheviking View Post
    Jab? There is no reason for people to play WildStar in it's current state unless you're raiding.
    Look at WildStar's Xfire numbers right now. Its rank is down to #316, with just 16 hours played yesterday among Xfire users. This is down about 99.7% from the post-release peak.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Look at WildStar's Xfire numbers right now. Its rank is down to #316, with just 16 hours played yesterday among Xfire users. This is down about 99.7% from the post-release peak.
    To be absolutely honest, I wasn't even aware of Xfire being used to check player activity. I've personally used Raptr in the past, but long since uninstalled it. I wouldn't use neither to figure out the population, but it definitely is telling that it's gone down about 99.7% since peak if that's the legitemate number.
    Last edited by mmocede777d469; 2014-12-24 at 02:01 AM.