Hey guys, i made these set what do you think, sadly i couldn't find any good belts, these was the best i could come up with, what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Hey guys, i made these set what do you think, sadly i couldn't find any good belts, these was the best i could come up with, what do you guys think?
    http://i.imgur.com/zSsg0MG.png
    I have a very similar setup. The differences:
    Pauldrons: Mantle of the Desert Crusade
    Cloak: Dragon's Blood Cape
    Shirt: Red Martial Shirt
    Belt: Ogre Beater's Belt
    Weapon: Haunting Blade

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.

Very Blood Knight like. Provided the Paladin is a decent person.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    I have a very similar setup. The differences:
    Pauldrons: Mantle of the Desert Crusade
    Cloak: Dragon's Blood Cape
    Shirt: Red Martial Shirt
    Belt: Ogre Beater's Belt
    Weapon: Haunting Blade
    I'm actually using that cloak but the model viewer got bugged when i added the belt so i had to remove the cloak :P

Edit: I checked the set and it looks way better that way! THANKS!
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2014-03-24 at 03:48 AM.

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Look for "Goblin Girdle" on wowhead, quest reward.
    Also if you want a beefier sword look up Warmonger.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Look for "Goblin Girdle" on wowhead, quest reward.
    Also if you want a beefier sword look up Warmonger.
    Thanks, i checked both before but they didn't go really well, the warmonger looks really cool but the colors doesn't go that well and it looks way too "I WILL KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND EAT THEIR BONES!" for a set that's so simple like these one XD

I'm actually using that cloak but the model viewer got bugged when i added the belt so i had to remove the cloak :P

Edit: I checked the set and it looks way better that way! THANKS!
    Oh, I forgot one thing. Some bracers are visible with those gloves. Try out Emberplate Armguards in particular.
    And, lastly, if you want a helm Faceguard of Determination is a good option.
    Last edited by Ariakan; 2014-03-24 at 03:59 AM.

My "work in progress" dark paladin, I'd like to know any comment bout it

I'd rather go with the Reclaimed Ashkandi as it's got a darker theme and a yellow glow that could match the color scheme of your other items.

Awesome signature by Toraah - thank you very much!

Good idea mate, ty

Very cool. What are the pieces?

I'm very new to transmog, but want to try it out. I have a paladin that I am going to have say quotes from the Monty Python skit The Spanish Inquisition. I dont want him to look exactly like a scarlet crusader, but i do want him to be in red for the quote " an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms." so i would like to search for red armor, but can not figure out how. could someone tell me where to look? (btw i looked at wowhead and maybe i missed it) any help would be appreciated!

I need to update season 14 and 15 on here. I'm a bit hesitant to mark the tyrannical stuff as removed since they commented on it being put back.

Noshkeen, I recommend Mogit. Best xmog add on you could possible have and saves a ton of time too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Beth clearly did not understand the rules to Paper Rock Scissors Gun.
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Now I've started playing again I thought I should post my xmogs

I started off with the traditional 'Alliance' look, for my prot set with a Mix of T6 & T9 but the Halo didn't seem very 'Tanky' and the horns looked like a good way of getting your head taken off, but Warhelm of the bold seemed to fit really Well.

For Ret I was inspired by the Dread Wastes and hauled out the AQ set.

(Well the bits of it I could get, lost the will to live trying to farm the slime boss in AQ for the gloves)

But with T6 being such a popular set I wanted something a bit different, so I took a look at some of the other BC armour, namely Tier 4 and the off-set T5 lookalikes

But it was my other paladin that really got my attention (She was my Vanilla/BC version of dual spec lol)
    Her RP background is a Lordaeron survivor and I wanted a bit of an Scarlet vibe for her.
    It went through a lot of changes as I picked up more gear, I started out basing the set around the recoloured Judgement set from the pre-Wrath event which just happened to have red(ish) shoulders.

I got Some of the Red T10 and Broken Promise (Seemed appropriate)

Then thinking about it more I wanted it to be more about her homeland than the crusade itself, so the dirty scarlet tabard went in favour of the Argent dawn, and was lucky enough to find a Shield of the wayward footman

But I still had those awesome Red Judgement Shoulders, and well....

A Girl has to have at least one Plate Bikini, right?

Also:
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-h...1%2520loop.gif
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-q...3%2520loop.gif
    But I've probably hogged enough bandwidth without inserting them

Not sure about the shoes. Enchant ruins weapon though.

Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-03-31 at 02:21 PM.

Done with my super-shiny-armor-transmorg for my holy cow! Quite happy with how it turned out :-)

I want a damn black/gold plate set but the Exalted transmog is too frickin expensive.

Common and not exactly creative but I cannot seem to get enough of green into almost any transmog, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    MMO-C is the depressing retirement home of world of warcraft. This is where all the old and retired players come to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Niinjax View Post
    Common and not exactly creative but I cannot seem to get enough of green into almost any transmog, ever.

If you like more green try this sword Fang of Twilight

It drops from Valiona&Theralion in Bastion of Twilight Normal