Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Safe to assume they'll be some sort of PvP rewards in BfA. Most likely Warfronts related.
    I just saw here that is has two versions so is it safe to assume that the cooler caped one will be some super PvP reward I have no way of getting?

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty hyped for Battle of Azeroth. Whats a better time to go back to a Alliance paladin transmog. Not all fitting but im happy with it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Finally hit Prestige 15 today, and good lord, the final PvP tint looks just as bad as the others when viewed in real light outside the order hall. It's a teal blade with a deep green inlay, a purple handle, and blue flames. Looks okay on the character screen, but, say, in Dalaran, it's clown vomit, baby.

Whomever chose the Ret PvP colors ought to be horsewhipped.
    For a second there I read "worshipped" in stead of horsewhipped, and got ready to write an angry reply about how your eyes must be damaged.
    (and yes, I read the bold text first:P)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Safe to assume they'll be some sort of PvP rewards in BfA. Most likely Warfronts related.
    I do hope those sets are Warfronts-related, because those are PvE content in BfA (likely casual-level).

Although the Horde version is too spiky for a paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Fharlion View Post
    I do hope those sets are Warfronts-related, because those are PvE content in BfA (likely casual-level).

Although the Horde version is too spiky for a paladin.
    We need racial transmog sets, but it's probably more work than they want to put in for just appearances. Horde = fur and spikes because orcs, I guess.

Any idea for a horde paladin gear for the start of BFA? I'm currently wearing the furious gladiator set with hellscream's reach tabard and the first color of the PvP ashbringer but getting a bit tired of it.
    Last edited by Abeto; 2017-11-12 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Españolator View Post
    Any idea for a horde paladin gear for the start of BFA? I'm currently wearing the furious gladiator set with hellscream's reach tabard and the first color of the PvP ashbringer but getting a bit tired of it.
    Blood knight theme

Quote Originally Posted by Españolator View Post
    Not to be glib, but whatever you want to wear as a transmog.

Yellow is the name of the game. I discovered this set when looking through my available gear. Each part is from a completely different armor set. Seemed to go well together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    img

Yellow is the name of the game. I discovered this set when looking through my available gear. Each part is from a completely different armor set. Seemed to go well together.
    The gloves are too bright compared to the other pieces, but otherwise nice work. I can never find fitting pieces so I always stick to sets.

And on the topic of Draenei. I can't wait to racechange to Lightforged and get their heritage armor. Also one of the female horns fit so well into the Antorus mythic helmet, it's like it was built for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    The gloves are too bright compared to the other pieces, but otherwise nice work. I can never find fitting pieces so I always stick to sets.

And on the topic of Draenei. I can't wait to racechange to Lightforged and get their heritage armor. Also one of the female horns fit so well into the Antorus mythic helmet, it's like it was built for it.
    You need to level one though to get the armor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    You need to level one though to get the armor.
    Yeah I was wondering about that. But I wil level one anyway to see the starting story if nothing else. And it will be fun to level a paladin again.

By the time it's max level I will see if that heritage armor on a lightforged is better than the white lion themed warfronts set for human.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Yeah I was wondering about that. But I wil level one anyway to see the starting story if nothing else. And it will be fun to level a paladin again.

By the time it's max level I will see if that heritage armor on a lightforged is better than the white lion themed warfronts set for human.
    There is no starting story. They start at lvl 20.

Equivalent of a starting story would be their recruitment chain, but you do that on your main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier news for BFA has me worried for xmog reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Tier news for BFA has me worried for xmog reasons.
    The way I read the news was that there will still be unique designs (based on the content, flavor of the area, etc), just no more tier bonuses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    The way I read the news was that there will still be unique designs (based on the content, flavor of the area, etc), just no more tier bonuses.
    I hope so and not we make 4 appearances only with different colors.

Besides abilities I have always felt that (most) tier sets were a big part of what helps make something be called class fantasy.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I'm looking forward to sets not being split across multiple instances, looking at you T14 and T19...

Anyway, you know the first sets are going to be good because it's a Titan facility raid. After that uh... well, better hope for some cool mariner gear or else we're gonna be wearing shells and barnacles.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I hope so and not we make 4 appearances only with different colors.

Besides abilities I have always felt that (most) tier sets were a big part of what helps make something be called class fantasy.
    It feels, six years on, that Transmog remains an unexplored aspect of the game for Blizzard, and it would be nigh on suicidal to go the WoD LFR route with sets instead of continuing with thematic or class-specific appearances. With improvements like the Wardrobe, ensembles, and specific transmog rewards (e.g., ToV Mythic), it seems they're slowly inching in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    I wish new Horde armor would reflect the fact that it's not all about the Orcs anymore. WTB some Elvish-looking Horde armor instead
    That's fine, but even though half of the horde is now belves, the lore pretty much puts the horde in the more savage, brutal corner design-wise.

Orcs: Spikes, fur, large and clunky iron pieces.
    Trolls: Skulls, hides, teeth, bones, wooden plating.
    Tauren: Feathers, simple leather/cloth pieces or harness.
    Undead: Rags, dark cloth or metal, chains.
    Goblins: I don't know, who gives a shit?

Belves stands out completely from the rest, so making a beautiful, sleek "spellbreakery" set with veils and detailed ornaments of fire and feathers in gold and red seems a little off on the rest of the ragged members of the Horde.

That said, I think the first of the horde sets looks balls compared to he alliance one. The helm and shoulders looks mid-level gear from WoTLK. The second one is equally good as the alliance though. But I have no idea why they made the colors so depressingly gray. Looks like they're covered in dust and filth.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you want to go down that road the armor only fits Orcs by your own words No one else wears plate! IMO the spiky gear only fits Orcs and Tauren visually, and no one plays Tauren.

In a perfect world we'd get a unique armor set for each race, but that's never going to happen. We've got plenty of spiky sets as it is though, I think the Orcs & co would survive a few Elvish ones
    Cave Cave Deus Videt