10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, any matching weapon for this set?

Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-08-29 at 01:18 PM.

Ethereum Phase Blade is about the right shade of green.

I had to use the shield. I just had to.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

That's cool! I love 10m T8 <3

Here's mine

Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-09-03 at 01:50 PM.

Deleted
    my newest one!

I'm in a bit of a bind currently. I want to make a functional plate set akin to what Spartan hoplites wore. The problem is, there are no plate shorts. The only pair I found, is actually a belt, called Thorim's Grasp. So, if any of you have any idea which legs I could use to complete the armour set, feel free to help.
    I was thinking of using the leggings of Orgrimmar Guards once that set is available through Garrisons, but I am not sure if that set will be labeled as plate armour. My personal hope is, that it gets the same treatment as Replica Shado-Pan Helmet.

The chest and legs don't match with the rest of the set at all, tbh. If you insist on keeping them, I would recomend a black and white tabard at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Yeah, that was a lot of video for a set that dosn't really match.. It looks like something desperately put together to "match" the tier set, without using the whole set.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Alright. Looking good guys.

Here's my paladin's transmog set: http://www.wowhead.com/list=3242247

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/a/u9DiI

Some transmogs...

My holy pally. Sometimes I will switch out the shoulders for T13 shoulders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    i need your help! i have now a Male Tauren Paladin and have the Garrosh shoulders! i have nooooo idea what kind of transmogg are fine for that shoulders.

tusks-of-mannoroth
    Last edited by mmoc1428ff6552; 2014-09-03 at 04:08 PM.

You need the Warrior lookalike stuff from ToC, probably some minimalist chestplate like the greens from Cata, Durotan's harness from Old Hillsbrad, Tyrannical if you still have it.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    You need the Warrior lookalike stuff from ToC, probably some minimalist chestplate like the greens from Cata, Durotan's harness from Old Hillsbrad, Tyrannical if you still have it.
    ok thx a lot , i will look at the loottable

Quote Originally Posted by zomgname View Post
    My holy pally. Sometimes I will switch out the shoulders for T13 shoulders

Have you tried T16 LFR shoulders? They are magnificent IMO. I'm using the same legs for a similar set.

It's my favorite transmog. Even though I'd prefer if the boots were completely yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Have you tried T16 LFR shoulders? They are magnificent IMO. I'm using the same legs for a similar set.

It's my favorite transmog. Even though I'd prefer if the boots were completely yellow.

That looks gorgeous!! Its pics like that whuch make me wish i wasnt tauren!!

Anyone got any good ideas for a male tauren mog that isnt the cm gold set that fits really well with tabard of the lightbringer?