Finally found some non-skirt armor pieces that blend well with the T16 pieces; downside is that there isn't a ton of color contrast, so it looks a bit monochrome.

The chest, bracers, legs, and boots, are all "Cragplate" quest rewards from Spires of Arak.

The new Stormwind tabard is just too gorgeous, so I incorporated it to give a big color splash.

(If I had my way, there's the ideal look for this set with blue highlights)

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2014-11-20 at 05:43 PM.

Deleted
    Running with this right now, really liking it

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the new bulwark HD is a world BoE, sadly. According to trade.

Mogit will take a while to update. I recommend keeping the weapons you get from rares for now. Most of the plate ( thankfully ) can be found in BoE versions, at least some of the questing. I encourage folks to check though just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I think the new bulwark HD is a world BoE, sadly. According to trade.
    That it is, dropped for me a few days ago Honestly though I prefer the old version.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Yeah, I don't understand how a bunch of rust and scratches gives it so much better stats.

The shade of grey matches better with WoD gear, though, the old Bulwark is kind of purple-ish.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally decided to mog my gear again after looking quite ridiculous at 100 for a while, and I noticed that Sturdy Yaungol Spear doesn't show it's model. Went to wowhead and apparently it's a known bug since 6.0 but they haven't fixed it yet. So if you want to be a fist-fighting paladin, go get that wep

I don't recall seeing anything about it in this thread but apologies if this is some widely-known shit everyone already knows
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I for sure didn't know it will check it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one that keeps my Admiral Taylor's Greatsword in my bank, just incase Blizzard change their mind about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    So I've been trying REALLY hard to get a good transmog for my holy cow. A lot of the armor sets look really dumb on tauren, but I've been able to come up with at least one really cool concept. I still feel like I need some more better pieces to really make it work, but I like the way it's going so far. I definitely need a better tabard. I'd really like to maybe get the Shattered Sun tabard, but that's a lot of grinding to do with WoD still so new.

Suggestions? Ideas?
    Have you tried the Thunderbluff Tabard? Seems like it would go well with that set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I for sure didn't know it will check it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one that keeps my Admiral Taylor's Greatsword in my bank, just incase Blizzard change their mind about it?
    You're not alone, it's chilling in my bank as well!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Set my wife came up with, would love to use Admiral Taylor's Greatsword with it but alas.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-11-24 at 08:30 PM.

I had a very similar idea, unfortunately keep moving the axe so it keeps losing it's transmog :x

Quote Originally Posted by Instructor Razuvious View Post
    Set my wife came up with, would love to use Admiral Taylor's Greatsword with it but alas.
    You can't miss with Truesilver Champion when it comes to bright-looking sets.

Deleted
    What race best suits a paladin?, a human seems more traditional, but something about a draenai paladin just fits.

I really like the new blackrock armour, and I also like dresses

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel weak without an updated Mogit. I know there is a manual way to enter the ID stuff but ugggh.

Also get a salvaging yard. It's reporting a lot of old items weaved back into game. Mostly Cata-removed stuff is popping up.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaidius View Post
    What race best suits a paladin?, a human seems more traditional, but something about a draenai paladin just fits.
    Lore wise? Im sure some peeps around here could write you a book, but it's gonna probably be Humans. Looks wise? I tend to like Draenei whenever I see them in cut-scenes but usually play mine as a bloodelf because horde.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Still looking for a better weapon.

List: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...43:77169:28774

Quote Originally Posted by Zaidius View Post
    Draenei because of super-awesome NPC Yrel

Quote Originally Posted by Sasume View Post
    I really like the new blackrock armour, and I also like dresses

image snipped
    Dang that dress matches the blackrock set pretty well! Good find. Not sure about that helmet though. I think I'd go sans helmet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiyasa View Post
    Still looking for a better weapon...
    what do you think of quel'delar?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sanlayn View Post
    what do you think of quel'delar?
    Definitely an option. But I'm probably too lazy farming that Battered Hilt

I think I'll pay Ulduar a visit again for getting Aesir's Edge from XT. Haven't been there for a while.