7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sungamnori View Post
    I don't understand Paladins who don't want to look like holy warriors... if you want to look evil, go be a Warrior or DK.
    The Dreadnought armour set was originally made for Alexandros Mograine, so Rets wanting to look like the biggest baddest Ret of them all is... well understandable TBH.

(Though to complete the set you really need the Scarlet tabard rather than the thumb-less Lightbringer one ...)

I mean, I can get behind fiery (holy fire) and scarlet crusader style "fanatic" themes, but I just can't get behind the whole skulls and death look.

Deleted
    Well like Teleros said it is the armor of the most badass paladin ever, the first Ashbringer.
    And it looks pretty damn awesome!

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I can get behind fiery (holy fire) and scarlet crusader style "fanatic" themes, but I just can't get behind the whole skulls and death look.
    I think it works in the context of the Ashbringer storyline, but nobody else. I mean, Mograine was someone who put the fear of death into the Scourge. The Lich King's armies just couldn't stand before him... under the circumstances, decorating his armour with symbols of death is kind of appropriate.

I think in that sense it's like the (awesomest set in the game) Judgement gear: the dark, menacing and uncompromising side of the paladin class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently what I'm going with.

What I'm working on. Probably gonna give up on the weapon and use the blueish Ashbringer once Legion hits.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

With the two versions of a corrupted ashbringer in Legion, it kind of inspired me to go nuts on the Dark Paladin archetype. Some of these require mythic mode, but Legion around the corner, I didn't worry too much about it. Let me know if you want the parts list for any of these.

So playing with MogIt, this is what I came up with...

Fel Paladin

Scarlet Battlelord

Paladin of the Ebon Blade

Reaper of Unjust Souls

Dark Angel

Wrath King

Axe Variant

Bone Jailer

I don't understand Paladins who don't want to look like holy warriors... if you want to look evil, go be a Warrior or DK.
    T3 warrior set is pretty much the most retribution set there is though.

*edit* as explained by a few posts here :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Because Paladin can be a grim one, a weary old fighter.
    Or a viscious, merciless punisher.
    Or a pants-on-head zealous killing machine that makes Scarlet Crusade look like peace loving hippies in comparison.

We are all of it.
    It is easy to maintain this snooty, holier-than-thou attitude when you're always at the back, waving your hands and doing passes. It's easy to keep your armor shiny and clean that way.

But you are welcome to come down to earth once in a while.
    We do the holy work, and if it means to sully our hands then so be it.
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2016-05-27 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Hammerfall_-_Last Man Standing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritus7 View Post

Wrath King

Loving this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Veritus7 View Post
    With the two versions of a corrupted ashbringer in Legion, it kind of inspired me to go nuts on the Dark Paladin archetype. Some of these require mythic mode, but Legion around the corner, I didn't worry too much about it. Let me know if you want the parts list for any of these.

So playing with MogIt, this is what I came up with...

Fel Paladin

Scarlet Battlelord

Dark Angel
    really liked these ones, good job!
    Especially Scarlet Battlelord, really awesome!

Deleted
    Obligatory movie weapons transmog.

(Any ideas why my screenshots are tons more crispy than it actually is ingame? )

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delarun View Post
    Obligatory movie weapons transmog.
    Very nice .

Quote Originally Posted by Delarun View Post
    (Any ideas why my screenshots are tons more crispy than it actually is ingame? )
    Assuming it's not down to file format, maybe it's just your eyes not noticing the crispness with your game settings?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Assuming it's not down to file format, maybe it's just your eyes not noticing the crispness with your game settings?
    Cheers. But don't think its the settings since they're on Ultra, but file format might be. Gotta see, thanks for the heads up!

Deleted
    Hey I was wondering if someone had any ideas or help me come up with ideas for a good pally tmog set focused around the replica shadopan helm? (preferably one that fits female blood elf) I'm pretty bad with tmogs in general and normally chuck on some random set so any help would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by lightplay View Post
    Hey I was wondering if someone had any ideas or help me come up with ideas for a good pally tmog set focused around the replica shadopan helm? (preferably one that fits female blood elf) I'm pretty bad with tmogs in general and normally chuck on some random set so any help would be appreciated
    This first one is what I used for a while. It's not perfect, but it worked until I tired of it; tried to match the color of the face covering but also get as dark a look as is possible for paladins.

Item List
    Armor: Tempered Saronite pieces
    Cloak: Rinnila's Regal Cloak
    Tabard: Blood Knight Tabard
    Weapon: Obsidian Edged Blade

I also used this set with the helm for a while until I lost the shoulders; can't get them back on this character until the Legion transmog revamp comes in.

Item List
    Chest/Legs/Gloves/Boots: Wasteland Burnished pieces
    Shoulders: Bloodcraver Pauldrons
    Cloak: Indefatigable Greatcloak
    Weapon: Dreadlord's Blade

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-05-31 at 04:36 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Quite pleased with how this one came out, gonna look good with some of those tasty weapons soon.
    Last edited by Temna; 2016-05-29 at 12:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temna View Post

Quite pleased with how this one came out, gonna look good with some of those tasty weapons soon.
    There, just abit of help for you with the image.

edit - derp with sentence structure.
    Last edited by 3DTyrant; 2016-05-29 at 12:15 AM.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    There, just abit of help for you with the image for you.
    Yah sorry, uploaded a more manageable version haha ;;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temna View Post
    Yah sorry, uploaded a more manageable version haha ;;
    Mistakes happen
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    @Gloriandus thanks a lot for the suggestions<3 I will probably try the first set but i am quite interested in the 2nd set colours so maybe both