Eight in total, actually. Two on each stola, front and back.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    LOL That cloak though! It has two bucktooth faces on it!
    You ruined it.. I can't unsee it now!

(Got a good laugh though)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I knocked out the 10 dungeons last night to get the 4th color, which goes well with this set I posted a while back. Only bucktoothed skulls here.

Item List
    Head: Welded Hardskin Helmet
    Shoulders: Scalpel-Sharpening Shoulderguards (10H)
    Cloak: Primal Combatant's Drape of Prowess
    Chest: Ghoul Commander's Cuirass (10H)
    Tabard: Argussian Reach Tabard
    Hands: Festering Fingerguards (10H)
    Waist: Wild Combatant's Girdle of Prowess
    Legs: Battle-Maiden's Legguards (10H)
    Feet: Bone Drake's Enameled Boots (10H)
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-10-10 at 03:40 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I knocked out the 10 dungeons last night to get the 4th color, which goes well with this set I posted a while back. Only bucktoothed skulls here.

Item List
    Head: Welded Hardskin Helmet
    Shoulders: Scalpel-Sharpening Shoulderguards (10H)
    Cloak: Primal Combatant's Drape of Prowess
    Chest: Ghoul Commander's Cuirass (10H)
    Tabard: Argussian Reach Tabard
    Hands: Festering Fingerguards (10H)
    Waist: Wild Combatant's Girdle of Prowess
    Legs: Battle-Maiden's Legguards (10H)
    Feet: Bone Drake's Enameled Boots (10H)
    That's a nice usage of the helm outside it's normal set.

Looking good so far, switching out the PvP set pieces as I get more mythic brf stuff

Finished my Sunwalker set:

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing work melzas. Good amount of class fantasy right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Dance-off, bro! Me an' you.

Last edited by Lumineus; 2017-10-14 at 08:54 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

Hahaha, beautiful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

What a tease; the icon for the Unsullied Cloak looks to be the as-yet-unavailable matching cloak to the Stage 3+ Truesteel Armor from WoD, and worn by only one NPC in Ashran.

I don't know... I like it and haven't seen many prot paladins like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by reLik View Post
    *snip*

I don't know... I like it and haven't seen many prot paladins like this.
    That is... That is just a great set! May we have an item list please?
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

The shoulders, gloves, pants, sword and, I presume, the chest (which is covered by Blood Knight Tabard) are all Tyrannical PvP gear, the belt is a blue from Cataclysm (either craftable or from the old Justice vendor), and the boots I believe are from WoD Season 1, although there are nigh-identical ones from Mythic BRF. The shield is Ward of the Red Widow from Beth'tilac in N Firelands, which can also be found commonly on the AH as it is BoE.

Keep in mind all the PvP pieces are a different color on Alliance, so you'd have to use a different belt, boots, shield, tabard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    The shoulders, gloves, pants, sword and, I presume, the chest (which is covered by Blood Knight Tabard) are all Tyrannical PvP gear, the belt is a blue from Cataclysm (either craftable or from the old Justice vendor), and the boots I believe are from WoD Season 1, although there are nigh-identical ones from Mythic BRF. The shield is Ward of the Red Widow from Beth'tilac in N Firelands, which can also be found commonly on the AH as it is BoE.

Keep in mind all the PvP pieces are a different color on Alliance, so you'd have to use a different belt, boots, shield, tabard.
    A few things to fix here I think.

Tabard is collectible alliance side (I have it) just need to do the quests for it on horde side I believe and you can get it from IF tabard vendor. It’s not added to the tabard window but you can still use it as an equippable tabard.

The boots look like mythic BRF to me so I think those would be fine.

He’d have to use different shoulders, chest and legs if he were on Alliance. Everything else is the same.

I’m not sure why this is but the horde and alliance prideful gear are available on both sides. Meaning horde can get the alliance and vice versa. Not really sure why though.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-10-17 at 12:41 AM.

Well, YMMV, but if I was trying to replicate that look I think I would change literally everything else before losing the weapon and shoulders. And those are going to be gold/blue on Alliance side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    A few things to fix here I think.

Tabard is collectible alliance side (I have it) just need to do the quests for it on horde side I believe and you can get it from IF tabard vendor. It’s not added to the tabard window but you can still use it as an equippable tabard.

The boots look like mythic BRF to me so I think those would be fine.

He’d have to use different shoulders, chest and legs if he were on Alliance. Everything else is the same.

I’m not sure why this is but the horde and alliance prideful gear are available on both sides. Meaning horde can get the alliance and vice versa. Not really sure why though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Well, YMMV, but if I was trying to replicate that look I think I would change literally everything else before losing the weapon and shoulders. And those are going to be gold/blue on Alliance side.
    Thanks folks, appreciate it. I see - guess I won't be replicating this look in that case - at least not exactly.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

The Heroic Blood Venom Blade in ICC (Saurfang) also looks really nice.

Another thing to consider is that many times, sets are posted that look amazing in the particular light of the screenshot, but when you equip them out in the world, in "proper" lighting, they no longer look as good; sometimes, they become downright unattractive.

This was a problem in WoD, for example, when players would take screenshots in the Alliance garrison. The overpowering hue that the zone is bathed in made many items that don't match appear like they do.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-10-18 at 08:42 PM.