Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Xenoblade: Chronicles

Have you preordered it? Did u already got it? Time to dust off your Wii! Xenoblade Chronicles is here!
    What is Xenoblade Chronicles and why would I want to play it?: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=3428832
    European reviews: http://www.gamerankings.com/wii/9605...les/index.html
    Last edited by mmoc8eb592856e; 2011-08-17 at 09:19 PM.

Deleted
    A recent JRPG that looks good ? And it's on the only console i don't own ? FML

Curse you, Europe! I want to play that game, but I'm in NA and I don't like modding my systems. =/

Hopefully it sells well, so NoA will bring it over.
    Last edited by Fizzlegear; 2011-08-18 at 01:03 AM.

Deleted
    Bumb for justice

Quote Originally Posted by Phantomlord91 View Post
    It's sort of a stretch to call the Wii a console. I mean, it loses out to 2 gamecubes taped together. I'm pretty sure defining the Wii as a "console" would also qualify http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3338/...6241c995c5.jpg as a "console" too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sold out everywhere in Ireland. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlegear View Post
    Curse you, Europe! I want to play that game, but I'm in NA and I don't like modding my systems. =/

Hopefully it sells well, so NoA will bring it over.
    that is for all the non europe mmo's out there.
    it hurts to not play the game you want right.

well welcome to my world.

10+ Year Old Account
    good i've got a wii, time to go to my gameshop
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

So why don't they release this game here in the states? I was wanting to play it this past weekend and eventually found out it's not available here.

Deleted
    unlucky.. its friggin awesome. Ive got high hopes for Monolith Soft now its owned by nintendo. I just hope the game they are working for the wii u will be similar or just as great.

Bought this game today Don't know anything about the game, but it looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantomlord91 View Post
    While i dont own a wii, ive realized that the wii is like the only console that has regular jrpg releases. Last jrpg i played for ps3 was ff13 and was just mediocre.

I'm so jelly of you all.

Makes me sad it's not slated for release in the US. The Xenogears saga is one of my favorite series.

Im not surprised a good jrpg is not getting a US release date. After all that we seem to buy here at the US are fps and shallow wrpgs

Quote Originally Posted by LGalucard View Post
    Im not surprised a good jrpg is not getting a US release date. After all that we seem to buy here at the US are fps and shallow wrpgs
    The good news is, they've said they were going to be watching the sales in EU closely to see if they will bring this game (and Last Story) to the US, apparently both games have been selling wonderfully, so that's a good thing to think of.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkash View Post
    Makes me sad it's not slated for release in the US. The Xenogears saga is one of my favorite series.
    Umm, Xenogears was a stand alone PSX game, Xenosaga were the three "prequel" PS2 games.

Nintendo of America really should localize this. They have a ton of Wii owners just waiting for games to play, we've gotten almost nothing all year. It's also looking like Skyward Sword will be the last major Wii release, so something is needed to fill the gap until WiiU hits.

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm so jelly of you all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to play it if it wasn't restricted to just one console....