Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ummagummas View Post

Little video I made on how awesome the defib is!

haha, i love killing recons in the most rediculous ways possible, so fun to kill totally unsuspecting people

---------- Post added 2012-03-29 at 07:06 PM ----------

when people fly the jets/helis on pc do you use mouse and keyboard or use a xbox controller? because i really suck at flying on the pc with mouse/keyboard but i am quite good at flying on the xbox, just wondering if its worth buying a lead so i can use my controller on pc

edit: ouch a 1.5gb update on pc

---------- Post added 2012-03-29 at 07:32 PM ----------

hm, after this 1.5gb update i cant seem to join any game on pc :\ it says joining server, but then rather hangs on that for ever or the box just dispears and BF3 doesn't open :\ anyone got any tips
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2012-03-29 at 06:06 PM.

Choppers are easier to fly with mouse/keyboard than gamepad, mostly because you cant aim for shit with gamepad. Yes, I know some people are pretty good at gamepad aiming, but you cant hope to maneuver and aim efficiently on a heli on PC without the mouse's precision. I tried gamepad, flew quite well with it, but couldnt actually hit things until I gave up and turned back to old trusty mouse/keyboard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kronpas View Post
    Choppers are easier to fly with mouse/keyboard than gamepad, mostly because you cant aim for shit with gamepad. Yes, I know some people are pretty good at gamepad aiming, but you cant hope to maneuver and aim efficiently on a heli on PC without the mouse's precision. I tried gamepad, flew quite well with it, but couldnt actually hit things until I gave up and turned back to old trusty mouse/keyboard.

ah i seem to be the opposite :P i am really good in the heli/jet on xbox but when i play it on PC i seem to suck :P maybe just need more practice.

Can someone please explain to me why the hell does everyone leave when the round Is over? This really pisses me off. It happens on every single game I've played. When the round ends, flocks of people just leave. Then the next round your stuck with like 20 people and no one joins.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why the hell does everyone leave when the round Is over? This really pisses me off. It happens on every single game I've played. When the round ends, flocks of people just leave. Then the next round your stuck with like 20 people and no one joins.
    Because the round is over? Better than leaving in the middle of a match.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Not everyone plays for hours and hours straight? I mean what do you expect? People do stop playing at some point.

Higher chance people would linger around if next round is Metro 64 :P

Deleted
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...apons-Allowed/

Best server I've been on in a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...apons-Allowed/

Best server I've been on in a while.

oh nice, most the metro servers ban all the fun wepons :P NO RPGS NOOBSSS!!!

---------- Post added 2012-03-30 at 01:56 PM ----------

would be cool if you could use 1 account for xbox/pc so i could have the same progress on each one

10+ Year Old Account
    So err.... what do you guys think about the "shortcuts" they added to BF3?

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/sea...words=shortcut

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post

Saw it coming because they had it for BC2. And even if it wasn't I don't see a problem with it. If someone wants to pay money to unlock something that i get for free and suck with it because they had no practice getting to it thats a free kill for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post

I might consider the ground vehicle one so I can use CITV stations in tanks. Also, I noticed they have the coop weapons, and since I'm never going to play coop...
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Worst patch ever..we waited all time for this? the nerf to Stingers is horrible, jets now screwing everyone since they don't fear anything on ground basically. Also the suppression is not bearable sometimes I leave the mouse and keyboard and let whoever opened fire at me first kill me because there is no chance to get away in close/mid range combat. gg DICE..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Worst patch ever..we waited all time for this? the nerf to Stingers is horrible, jets now screwing everyone since they don't fear anything on ground basically. Also the suppression is not bearable sometimes I leave the mouse and keyboard and let whoever opened fire at me first kill me because there is no chance to get away in close/mid range combat. gg DICE..
    the worst thing i found from the patch is that helicopters now appear to be made of cardboard, they get shot down so easily now, i took out a heli and got a double kill with a tank machine gun, and another one while on the machine gun on the side of transport heli, i heard tanks are the same now and die way to quick.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i heard tanks are the same now and die way to quick.
    They nerfed the side and rear armor of the tanks so every engineer and his grandmother flanking tanks to pierce its armor better. On the other hand every tank driver respect himself after the patch bringing either Proximity sensor or Thermo optical perk to spot those flankers.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Something that's really gotten to me lately, is how hard it is to find a server where I'm not put into the severely losing team.
    My quit percentage is going up, simply because the teams I get put into are so f!"#"&(! awful.

Pretty upset with how they nerfed USAS as well. It wasn't better then any other weapon in it's right situation. I just loved seeing people whine about it on Metro, especially when half of every team has an LMG they're laying around camping with that's just twice as lame as the USAS can be.

---------- Post added 2012-03-31 at 01:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    They nerfed the side and rear armor of the tanks so every engineer and his grandmother flanking tanks to pierce its armor better. On the other hand every tank driver respect himself after the patch bringing either Proximity sensor or Thermo optical perk to spot those flankers.
    So TV missiles or guided missiles will one-shot now? Gotta try that.
    Last edited by Noomz; 2012-03-31 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    so why can Recons still kill people by flying a remote control helicopter into them? seems really stupid, on op metro earlier a guy on something like 25-1 all he did all game was fly the helicopter into people, surely dice / EA or what ever dont want recons to be able to kill people like that?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    so why can Recons still kill people by flying a remote control helicopter into them? seems really stupid, on op metro earlier a guy on something like 25-1 all he did all game was fly the helicopter into people, surely dice / EA or what ever dont want recons to be able to kill people like that?
    The MAV can still kill by ramming but it will only be one kill before it automatically self-destructs. That was to stop the ram trains some recons enjoyed doing in Metro.

Metro, is the map I love to hate and hate to love, but if we are going to make significant game changes to the game based on that map, then the recon should receive one MAV, and one MAV only, until the recon either commits suicide or is killed. There really should not be any more access to a gadget that allows any enemy to kill people without running the risk of dying themselves.
    I'm still thinking about it...

The MAV can still kill by ramming but it will only be one kill before it automatically self-destructs. That was to stop the ram trains some recons enjoyed doing in Metro.
    I can assure you its not the case. Bug, or intended, but not everytime a MAV rams into someone it s destroyed. But compare MAV to things like M320, or paper tanks, you ll see MAV isnt the problem here.

M98B now throwing golf balls like someone said in another forums. The best sniper rifle is gone and now all switched to Semi Auto rifles to benefit from the new retarded suppression.