Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ...
5
45
53
54
55
56
57
... LastLast
  1. #1081
    I am Murloc! Descense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,307
    I am freaking out here---i am trying to find some good looking (and not imposible to obtain) shoulders, yelloy glowes, some yelloy boots (not to big ones) for this exposing to max set:


    And yes thats a dk--so i have limited options.

  2. #1082
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    I am freaking out here---i am trying to find some good looking (and not imposible to obtain) shoulders, yelloy glowes, some yelloy boots (not to big ones) for this exposing to max set:


    And yes thats a dk--so i have limited options.
    The BT craftable shoulders should work. Think they where named Swiftsteel Shoulders.

  3. #1083
    Banned sandmoth12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,767
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ightnow/simple

    I'm still farming for the chest but in the mean time I need a good back and tabard to go with my set. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by sandmoth12; 2012-01-03 at 09:32 PM.

  4. #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcharm View Post

    Also i need ideas for a pair of gloves for the imperial set. Currently using heavy mithril gauntlets but they are to "dark"
    I'm currently using Rockwurm Plate hadguards (sorry, can't link yet) on my Tauren Pally with the imperial set. I saw your picture in another transmog thread and I was wondering what sword you're using with this set, it looks amazing.

  5. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefmilo View Post
    I'm currently using Rockwurm Plate hadguards (sorry, can't link yet) on my Tauren Pally with the imperial set. I saw your picture in another transmog thread and I was wondering what sword you're using with this set, it looks amazing.
    My male paladin is using the grand marshall weapon and my warrior was using http://www.wowhead.com/item=27769

  6. #1086
    Hello folks, I am trying to figure out a feral pvp transmog but I just can't, I want something feralish and stealthy look for it but I feel that stealthy and tauren doesnt fit together. Any ideas? Using this atm http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Lejd/advanced but that's just random greens put together. I really like the eyepatch so far ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=10187/sw...klers-eyepatch ) so if you could find some mathcing pieces to it would be great.

    // Thanks
    Last edited by Mrjockeez; 2012-01-05 at 01:27 PM.

  7. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjockeez View Post
    Hello folks, I am trying to figure out a feral pvp transmog but I just can't, I want something feralish and stealthy look for it but I feel that stealthy and tauren doesnt fit together. Any ideas? Using this atm http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Lejd/advanced but that's just random greens put together. I really like the eyepatch so far ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=10187/sw...klers-eyepatch ) so if you could find some mathcing pieces to it would be great.

    // Thanks
    Try this?

    http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=620

  8. #1088
    Pandaren Monk Anyankha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcharm View Post
    The BT craftable shoulders should work. Think they where named Swiftsteel Shoulders.
    All craftable BT shoulders are BoP, if Descense is not a BS, he's SoL on those.
    @ Descense: have you tried moggit?
    ~ My mounts collection ~

    ~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

  9. #1089
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyankha View Post
    All craftable BT shoulders are BoP, if Descense is not a BS, he's SoL on those.
    @ Descense: have you tried moggit?
    Ahh crap. Some of the plans where BOE. Been a while since i did BT

  10. #1090
    Pandaren Monk Anyankha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcharm View Post
    Ahh crap. Some of the plans where BOE. Been a while since i did BT
    Yeah, bracers (I think) are the BoE ones. Really sucks those shoulders are bop, cause they are really badass.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

    ~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

  11. #1091
    I am Murloc! Descense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyankha View Post
    All craftable BT shoulders are BoP, if Descense is not a BS, he's SoL on those.
    @ Descense: have you tried moggit?
    Yeah -- but its a mess

    I was lucky in Aq 20 farming tho--managed to get a http://www.wowhead.com/item=14929 and a http://www.wowhead.com/item=14972#comments . Stil need a hands and some good looking head (was thinking the 1 that looks like stormwind guard helm, but in gold color) http://www.wowhead.com/item=22223 (in gold look but difrent model.

  12. #1092
    I need a transmog set for my Draenei female shaman. I'd love one of them Tiers that look good on female draenei... Any suggestions... Open for other suggestions aswell No need to be limited to tier only

  13. #1093

  14. #1094
    Leveling an alt with a specific theme for S&G's, and I'm trying to track down a good cloth helm that looks like a crown or tiara for a helm mogging idea.
    Any suggestions?

  15. #1095
    The Lightbringer Auxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    3,219
    IGNORE THIS POST PLZ!

    I just found out that the tier of the arena season they were in was wiped. /rage
    Last edited by Auxis; 2012-01-11 at 02:37 PM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

  16. #1096
    High Overlord Wessrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    100
    Anyone have a suggestion for a polearm and staff that goes well with the t13 for a Tauren druid, like mushroomy and badass. I want it to fit a Feral kitty.

    I say polearm and staff because I currently still have Fandral's Flamescythe but am hoping to replace it soon with Kiril :>

  17. #1097
    looking for a 1h sword to go with the purple pally t2. i know theres edge of the cosmos, not really fond of the model. anyone know of anything else?

  18. #1098
    High Overlord Mehrunes Dagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Deadlands
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Digori View Post
    looking for a 1h sword to go with the purple pally t2. i know theres edge of the cosmos, not really fond of the model. anyone know of anything else?
    Latro's Shifting Sword

  19. #1099
    Nvm, found out there's no other pieces released that'd fit to it, sorry.
    Last edited by Hean; 2012-01-14 at 12:14 AM.
    I play WoW too much :Y
    Pet collection: Including my cutie Steve (Haunted Momento) and my Ethereal Plunderer!
    http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/...?user=hean#col
    Mount collection:
    http://www.warcraftmounts.com/collection.php?id=39165

  20. #1100
    High Overlord Khaleesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tilburg, Netherlands (most of the time)
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Shindi View Post
    I need a transmog set for my Draenei female shaman. I'd love one of them Tiers that look good on female draenei... Any suggestions... Open for other suggestions aswell No need to be limited to tier only
    Green quality "Blood Knight" or "Battleforged" set!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •