[Music] Looking for a specific sort of orchestra music

As a way of venting pent up anger/disappointment, I listen to music that shakes my speakers/desk/house, something that expresses a lot of emotion. I need some of that sort of classical/orchestra music, because I've totally run out. Which is disappointing. Good examples are Fanfare for the Common Man, Procession of the Nobles, or Valdres.

So, anybody got any suggestions for me?

Deleted
    um

Holst - The Planets - Mars the Bringer of War
    Mozart - Requiem (in D Minor)
    Ennio Morricone - L'Estasi Dell'oro (The Ecstacy of Gold)
    Theme from 2001 Space Odyssey :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD3VsesSBsw

This. Apolcalyptic at its finest.

I honestly can't believe I didn't think of 2001, best usage of that ever, made the whole movie for me.

Another good example is Danzon No. 2, by Arturo Marquez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vwZAkfLKK8

Also, Carmina Burana! I'd seriously been trying to remember what that was called for weeks.
    Last edited by Caiada; 2011-08-26 at 06:57 AM.

Dvorak - New World Symphony

Deleted
    If you like rock/metal music, even just a bit, I'd recommend Therion.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskathon View Post
    If you like rock/metal music, even just a bit, I'd recommend Therion.

I liked that a lot more than I thought I would. Guitars and violins, awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraza View Post
    You may like Two Steps From Hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuteclOxQOY
    Yes a shout out to check two steps from Hell, loved all the stuff i heard from them, will get you so hyped up. A lot of music of the like you hear from movie/game and other trailers.

Check out ironwing, guardians of earth, dragon rider, jump, clash of empires, to glory, freedom fighters, heart of courage, enigmatic soul, fire nation, invincible, Tristan and more.
    Last edited by jayremy; 2011-08-26 at 07:15 AM.

Orchestra with a lil guitar there, hope you like it.

And how could i forget?! one of my favorite songs (not an orchestra, just a piano)

Last edited by EvilLunchBox; 2011-08-26 at 07:38 AM.

Ennio Morricone is the god of Westerns... and Ecstasy of Gold led me to a whole bunch of those.

Two Steps from Hell was suitably epic as well.

---------- Post added 2011-08-26 at 04:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EvilLunchBox View Post
    Orchestra with a lil guitar there, hope you like it.

And how could i forget?! one of my favorite songs (not an orchestra, just a piano)

That last video was a fantastic example of what I wanted. It's a song I've heard before, but so, so, so good.

Brahms German Requiem is some gorgeous emotional let it all out type of music.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Battle Without Honour or Humanity - Tomoyasu Hotei
    North Star - Mike Oldfield
    Well that's just typical. Ten minutes before the most important party of my life, and half the house has been destroyed by a giant sandwich.

The pure orchestral Version of Kureani will blow your mind. the songs starts so precious and slow but builds up slowly. at the 2min mark is breaks all the walls of. the songs just becomes more and more AWEsome. the bridge and the final all are crazy epic.

also great:

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    As a way of venting pent up anger/disappointment, I listen to music that shakes my speakers/desk/house, something that expresses a lot of emotion. I need some of that sort of classical/orchestra music, because I've totally run out. Which is disappointing. Good examples are Fanfare for the Common Man, Procession of the Nobles, or Valdres.

So, anybody got any suggestions for me?

You should check out the Two Steps From Hell, they've done looooaaaads of epic awesome music for all occassions.