10+ Year Old Account

You know when your addicted to WoW when....

You say to your boss: You need a nerfing

You refer to your co workers as "Puggies"

You say over the store mic "Looking for Group for Isle 5, must have experince, no noobs"

You know when your boss is addicted to wow when he says "Your pay is going to be nerfed by 20%"

You Refer to the customer as an NPC.

You pick up a Toy Shield and Sword and Do a Leeroy Jenkins! (Yes, this actually happened at work, a co worker watched the video and pulled a Leeroy and ran into the stock room that was full of boxes to which no one wanted to do) and have a co worker repond saying "GOD DAMN IT LEEROY"
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

When you speak to your real life friends by their avatars name instead of their own most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    When you speak to your real life friends by their avatars name instead of their own most of the time.
    Yea... I do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea... I do that.
    Did it till I quit playing WoW years ago, had enough real life friends on back then though that we hosted our own raids. Was fun, half the raid was either drunk or stoned and we would have fun raiding, then we would end up going to our friends houses afterwards.

...when you do the weekly shopping list around your area only because it's close to the quest giver (your wife).
    ... when you open your closet and say " I need an upgrade" while in your mind you start thinking of the AH.
    ...everytime a natural disaster happens your first thought is "Deathwing did it".
    proud participant of the most epic thread ever: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...an-made/page36

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    When you've seen this thread more then four times already.

You know you're addicted to WoW when you make wide angles around cops to avoid aggroing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I only have one real life friend who plays WoW (well outside of school). I call him Tylor but his ingame name is filled with a long sequence of Ys Vs and accents. I don't play on his server (DawnBringer [US]), and he's too lazy to re-roll on my realm, and I refuse to play on his because it's under populated and filled with loons. I once tried to level an Orc rogue there and gave up because I didn't see anyone from 1-9, once I got to the Orgrimmar gates I looked inside and noticed the gates where the PvPers are has more people than the bank roof which I usually see filled with people, and the city in general was barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    case and point

When you call girls sluts beacuse they have a High DPS
    D***'s
    Per
    Second
    Last edited by Stonedadin; 2011-08-27 at 10:43 PM.