Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Biggest WoW mystery?

Ages ago, I created this thread to ask "What's the biggest WoW mystery?"
    Since then, a lot have been answered, yet many, still unresolved. With the coming of Cataclysm, many old world mysteries died, but many new ones have emerged. So, what mysteries do you have, or know of?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How does an elemental lord that was a servant of the old gods get... ''Owned'' by a giant Squid? Someone answer this for me please

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    How does an elemental lord that was a servant of the old gods get... ''Owned'' by a giant Squid? Someone answer this for me please
    Because titles are not the same as strength?

What happened to WoW dance studio and wheres my moose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Because titles are not the same as strength?
    Neptulon should be equal in power with Ragnaros / Al'akir / Therezane if theory, No clue how a SQUID utterly wrecks him =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Goldshire on Moonguard..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

Neptulon should be equal in power with Ragnaros / Al'akir / Therezane if theory, No clue how a SQUID utterly wrecks him =/
    If I remember correctly, wasn't he imprisoned or something? If so, that's most likely be why a Squid took him out.
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

is Chromie really Doctor Who in disguise?

Quote Originally Posted by deadman4life View Post
    is Chromie really Doctor Who in disguise?
    Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me.

Deleted
    Neptulon is the master of the seas, wielding a trident which bestows him with full control over said seas... well, some people would think, that he's indeed the most powerful being in this area of azeroth, given the fact that he was even in his own plane during the Naga invasion.

And btw, arent the Elemental Lords lieutnants of the old gods... so werent Azshara / Deathwing / Old Gods supposed to work with, instead of against him?

Also, I know I sound like I'm trying to bump my old thread (Which I'm not), but I'd really take a look at the old thread. All the good discussion and links ( And ect.) are in the middle, but it's really a good read if you have the time.
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by dmburton View Post
    What happened to WoW dance studio and wheres my moose.
    New dances would be amazing... I hate April Fools just because Blizzard messes with people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Neptulon is the master of the seas, wielding a trident which bestows him with full control over said seas... well, some people would think, that he's indeed the most powerful being in this area of azeroth, given the fact that he was even in his own plane during the Naga invasion.

And btw, arent the Elemental Lords lieutnants of the old gods... so werent Azshara / Deathwing / Old Gods supposed to work with, instead of against him?
    The Elemental Lords were the most trusted and powerful lieutenants in the elemental armies of the Old Gods. Their purpose was to keep the world of Azeroth in a perpetual state of chaos. When the titans defeated the Old Gods, the Elemental Lords, and all elementals with them, were banished to a planar prison of their own, now known as the Elemental Plane.[1
    From wowpedia

But neptulon and Therazane we're like ''Meh and didn't care much'' and I believe Neptulon got mad because the Naga and old gods we're ''corrupting neps ocean'' Thereazane got mad because DW destroyed her home lol

Quote Originally Posted by haxs101 View Post
    Goldshire on Moonguard..
    This. I never understood it myself, but found it quite... entertaining lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post

Neptulon and Therazane no longer work for the Old Gods. That is why we can work with them.

This isnt a cataclysm myth, but I remember a very infamous Myth during vanilla and TBC of the "Bengal Tiger" been buyable in certain times in a very elusive location.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=8630

This mount was used to beta test mounts in the WoW beta, but apparently in STV there was a secret cave under the ground with a vendor which sold the mount. There are many videos on youtube of people buying the mount, but all of them are usually private servers, but the weirdest thing is in cataclysm there is now a quest to go to the same cave (now accessable normally) to get a cub pet.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=68833

No one knows if this myth was ever true or just completely fake, the only interesting part of it was a Mount that was not obtainable in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder this every time I do Throne of the Tides. Also If elementals are sent back to their plane when killed on Azeroth, where are the rest of Rags old Lieutenants? Saw a few in Hijal quests.
    “The Jedi…the Sith…you don’t get it, do you? To the galaxy, they’re the same thing; just men and women with too much power, squabbling over religion, while the rest of us burn.”-Atton Rand

Deleted
    Isn't Falstad dead?

10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest WoW mystery for me is the number of Old Gods.

...Seriousy, how many are there?

Deleted
    From wowpedia

But neptulon and Therazane we're like ''Meh and didn't care much'' and I believe Neptulon got mad because the Naga and old gods we're ''corrupting neps ocean'' Thereazane got mad because DW destroyed her home lol
    Yeah, but its still quite strange and doesnt explain anything. "Most trusted/powerful".. but with their own will? Doesnt make sense if you overview the situation from everything we know so far of the Old Gods.

Major lore mistake, if you ask me..