Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    I'm late to the party... Q_Q http://skysealer.deviantart.com/art/...Rage-132413201 Garchomp is my favourite pokemon... So much... It's a land-shark-dragon, come on!

(Btw, if anyone wants to share friend codes for Black/White, do tell <3, I love me some pokemanz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk bout ya'll, but for profile picture month...
    totodile

Arceus won the Befriend a Pokemon thing.
    I guess he'll show up in the Dream World on Feb. 1st.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    Magikarp came 5th?!

Clearly the voting was rigged, I mean Squirttle didn't even rank in the top 10, wth is that??

WUT
    The Omanyte the Skelington voted for did not win?! This is an outrage!

Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    Magikarp came 5th?!
    My Mudkipz came in 2nd, guess not every loves them like I love them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    My Mudkipz came in 2nd, guess not every loves them like I love them.
    i herd u liek mudkipz...i also herd no one else liekz them enuff

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I already have an Arceus, boooo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Man, that poll clearly wasn't done by competitive people. The only things worthwhile in there are Darkrai and Deoxys.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Man, that poll clearly wasn't done by competitive people. The only things worthwhile in there are Darkrai and Deoxys.
    From what I read the competitive people all voted for Ditto, at least on Reddit and maybe 4Chan, and he came in 3rd. Trolls were voting for Magikarp and Mudkip, who also placed. And then non-competitive people, who don't live near any big events (me included), were voting for legendaries like Arceus to complete their Pokedex or whatever.

15+ Year Old Account
    From what I read the competitive people all voted for Ditto, at least on Reddit and maybe 4Chan, and he came in 3rd. Trolls were voting for Magikarp and Mudkip, who also placed. And then non-competitive people, who don't live near any big events (me included), were voting for legendaries like Arceus to complete their Pokedex or whatever.
    -.-

4Chan eh? Pretty sure Reddit and 4Chan is nothing but trolls. Serebii, Bulbapedia, and Smogon I can see as competative, but my god...you'd think there'd be more Gen V and Gen II Pokemon on there.

And then non-competitive people, who don't live near any big events (me included), were voting for legendaries like Arceus to complete their Pokedex or whatever.
    I think Omanyte was much more worth it than Arceus. Arceus isn't even adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    -.-

4Chan eh? Pretty sure Reddit and 4Chan is nothing but trolls. Serebii, Bulbapedia, and Smogon I can see as competative, but my god...you'd think there'd be more Gen V and Gen II Pokemon on there.
    Well...4Chan is probably where most of the people voting for Magikarp and Mudkip came from. Reddit's not too much better, but I do know a lot of people there voted for Ditto (who apparently has an awesome hidden ability).

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Interesting...
    I found this on google search http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/28717
    The newest Pokemon game is a crossover with Tecmo Koei's Nobunaga's Ambition, Dengeki Online recently revealed.[COLOR=#1E1E1E]The game set to be released for the DS in 2012 and will feature characters from both franchises in a tactical RPG setting. Nobunaga's Ambition takes place in ancient Japan where players command various forces to conquer different parts of Japan. How the Pokemon will be used in the field of battle remains unknown at the moment.[/COLOR]
    Looks like a more in depth pokemon game so far. And historical. Neat. I want to see more on it. Kind of reminds me of Fire Emblem in a way.
    I wonder why it is coming for the DS though and not the 3DS...
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-12-17 at 02:55 AM.

That's, uh, interesting. And surprising. I was really hoping for R/S 3DS remakes to be announced, or at least a Gray version. I need to see more before I can really say anything though.

Tactical RPG though? Like...Fire Emblem? With Pokemon? It's odd, but could work. I'd rather see more traditional style games, but something new might be good. I hope we get some more info soon.

I honestly love collecting all the rarest/ hard to get Pokemon. I have every single legendary.. Legit.. Except the ones that haven't been released anywhere EV training isn't as fun unless you battle online or w.e if anyone wants to trade anything, pm me your friend code, I'd only trade off a double if it's rare enough.. Besides all that I still think my favorite pokeman is tyranitar

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/ranse/

FUCKING SCORE OF WIN

I don't like the idea of it not being a Pokémon Universe game, but DAT MUSIC OMFG.

Quote Originally Posted by Falarson View Post
    http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/ranse/

FUCKING SCORE OF WIN

I don't like the idea of it not being a Pokémon Universe game, but DAT MUSIC OMFG.
    Looks rather neat. If its gameplay is like fire emblems(from that video, i presume you start as a character with Eevee, then gather partners with their own pokemon. But that is just a quick not-so-very-well-thought-out assumption), then i think i'd enjoy it.

It would be nicer if it was in the pokemon world instead of japanese history. Like the presumed war in Kanto. But meh, feudal japan could be pretty neat.