Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    lol that panda looks like hes stealing...hes either this gens 1st normal type aka..the sh*t 1 or he will turn into a normal/dark type...but wishful thinking on that.so many hopeful normal types just stayed normal...ugh and a x4 weakness to fighting...3/4s of the current elite 4 have a fighting type.
    He's a figthing type. The types are already confirmed.

The Goat is Grass, The Panda is Fighting, the Lizard is electric, the Bird is Normal/Flying

Eh, not really the biggest fans of these, though I never really like the Pokémon that appear early on in the games. The lizard thing looks like it can have potential for a great evolution though, even if I think it looks like a Ground type more than an Electric type, I'm fine with it being Electric since half of my team always ends up being Ground anyways. Also, I like how standard the bird looks, it lacks any kind of expression, which is pretty funny.

Not too shabby for the first couple of Pokémon, still waiting for the gems to be unveiled as those are usually unveiled later on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post

Not too shabby for the first couple of Pokémon, still waiting for the gems to be unveiled as those are usually unveiled later on.
    I dunno. In my opinion the biggest gem has already been unveiled. It's gonna be pretty hard to beat Yveltal. This might be the first time since Red and Blue that I use a legendary in my playthrough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I dunno. In my opinion the biggest gem has already been unveiled. It's gonna be pretty hard to beat Yveltal. This might be the first time since Red and Blue that I use a legendary in my playthrough.
    Indeed. It's not often I jump on the cool, new trends but damn he's awesome.

Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

15+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for all the rage about the male protagonist. Its going to be DPP all over again.

Yveltal is pretty cool, they always manage to make one cool mascot at least. Not quite as cool as previous mascots though, but considering that Zekrom, Palkia, Ho-Oh and Groudon rank 16, 15, 4 and 3 respectively on my top list of all Pokémon, that isn't saying that it isn't cool. Plus, I need to see how it functions in-game and how it ties into the story to truly appreciate it, as especially was the case with Zekrom. I'm still looking forward to the rest, there's always some cool Ground and Poison types, so I'm putting my faith in those.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Waiting for all the rage about the male protagonist. Its going to be DPP all over again.
    I don't like either of them really, but the protagonists' looks have never really bothered me much, hated the B2/W2 looks too, but it's easy to ignore.

i think it looks okay, the fact that we can customize anything, even if its minimal should please most people.

only one i didnt like was b2/w2 and diamond and pearl

---------- Post added 2013-05-11 at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post

Found on 4chan, there's probably lot more on pixiv if you search with ヤンチャム or Yancham
    yancham is simply the best, its the attitude, makes him just look awesome
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    What's to rage about?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    What's to rage about?
    He looks bad.
    I'm gonna play a girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    On second glance, yes he does look bad. It's mostly the ugly jacket.

A little hair change though and he's acceptable.
    Men!

I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

you know it wasnt till recently that i realized the hoenn trainer is wearing a hat... i always thought he had cool white hair
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a hat?! Link or it didn't happen.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    That's a hat?! Link or it didn't happen.
    creator says its a hat http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...game%29#Trivia

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you know it wasnt till recently that i realized the hoenn trainer is wearing a hat... i always thought he had cool white hair
    Well, if you pay a bit of attention you'll notice every Protagonist is wearing some kind of Hat / Headgear. Also I see we had the same avatar idea.

Well, if you pay a bit of attention you'll notice every Protagonist is wearing some kind of Hat / Headgear. Also I see we had the same avatar idea.
    AH! lol i thought you were me O-O

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, mind blown.
    Men!

YOU GUYS o-o WE ARE BUT 3 POKEMON AWAY FROM AN ALL BEAR TEAM @_@

---------- Post added 2013-05-12 at 08:25 AM ----------

also lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    also lol

Pff. They made two Moonfish pokemon. I'm pretty sure more people want a Panda than a Moonsfish. (And Spinda, much like Luvdisc, is completely useless)

is it weird that i like to pretend the main character in x and y is wearing goggles instead of sunglasses O-O

Just bought myself a SP,

Got leaf, fire, ruby, sapphire and emerald

just need to get a second sp or advance now to start trading, sitting with all legenderies from ruby waiting to go on red

Also just to point out, I caught rayq with a ultraball, on the first throw, of the first turn, of the first encounter, without damaging him or putting any status effect xD think the odds of that is 1 in 6000 a friend told me, on the same file, I also picked up the pkrs which is 1 in 32000 or 36000 in emerald