Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    Except the pastry. I love the pastry.
    That's the worst part about Denmark! It crumbs (is that a verb?) all over the place and is sticky.
    The best part is our Pokémon dubs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    Neigh! The pastry is delicious and a great contribution to mankind!
    I prefer a strawberry pie!

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Hate those B/W legendaries, their ability makes me rage in online, everyone uses them.

Also, Groudon = Ho-oh > All

there pretty weak legendaries this time around i mean a base stat of 580 for 5 of them the types have no advantage and are easy to counter..i mean seriously? rock/fighting? wtf is this crap? they can be used in the subway battles and there move sets are really poor,(tundurus is an electric/flying type and doesnt learn 1 FLYING type move.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    who likes steampunk pokemon?

[IMG]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/155/3/c/steampunk_pokemon_by_dreamwatcher7-d3i1239.jpg[IMG]
    OMG /saved.. I love all 3 of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm not sure they would outright ban, maybe infract. At least the pictures are Pokemon related. Anyways, yay new Red picture.
    Yea it's an infraction... which can lead to a ban, especially if people already have other bans. Plus Sunshine did mention to me when I was talking to her about their posts in the Chat Thread that we should also be careful in this thread as well and make sure we thumbnail/link to large pictures instead of posting them huge. I hadn't said anything because until now I hadn't seen any large pictures posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    This really reminds me of Lion King. :<
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Twcrch.jpg[IMG]
    So I totally thought the baby was nursing at first and I was all confused... but yea that is rather lion kingish (also a great example of something that should be thumbnailed)

Am i the only one that actually used my pokemon cards to battle friends?

What else would you do with Pokemon cards?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Am i the only one that actually used my pokemon cards to battle friends?
    Yup. My friends and I tried to try once. We sat down to learn the rules and then after 5 minutes we just said "meh, let's go outside and do something else."

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    What else would you do with Pokemon cards?
    Trade them? So you did play?

Nope I sure didn't... never gotten into any of the card games, but it was more due to my mother refused to by them because she thought they were a waste of money than anything else. Only thing I ever did with Pokemon was watch to cartoon ><

Deleted
    Nope I sure didn't... never gotten into any of the card games, but it was more due to my mother refused to by them because she thought they were a waste of money than anything else. Only thing I ever did with Pokemon was watch to cartoon ><
    Aw..
    They weren't a waste of money. My friends and I spend hours and hours on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just leave this right here

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I'll just leave this right here
    Is that Tosh? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Yup. My friends and I tried to try once. We sat down to learn the rules and then after 5 minutes we just said "meh, let's go outside and do something else."
    I had some friends that would go to some local tournaments and play there, i never went because i was poor and had no good cards!

Deleted
    Is that Tosh? o.O
    What is a Tosh?

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    I had some friends that would go to some local tournaments and play there, i never went because i was poor and had no good cards!
    I was actually at a tournament as a spectator We got gift bags with cards and all sorts of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    What is a Tosh?
    Hes a comedian, he has very standard features so a lot of people look like him

I always found it funny that this was a dragon type:

But these aren't:

10+ Year Old Account
    I have yet to see a better explanation of how this works

10+ Year Old Account
    lol at the diglett one. I think that gif is a mission impossible movie, not quite sure though. Just remember seeing it at one point when we were posting pokemanz in the pvm thread and I felt it would be appropriate here since the conversation has shifted somewhat to cards.

---------- Post added 2011-09-16 at 10:51 AM ----------

and another pic:

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

M Wairlord learned bounce, oh god. Bouncing Wailord... that's.. really scary.

Did anyone else see this?