Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Quick question, is the anime/movies still good to watch? I stopped watching before gen V series.

Can't wait til Saturday! :3
    if you kept watching it throughout 2 3 and 4 then its just as bad as it was then, however the new one looks like it might be good
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if you kept watching it throughout 2 3 and 4 then its just as bad as it was then, however the new one looks like it might be good
    I started losing interest in gen 3 series, never watched BF series, and hardly gen 4.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    Mega Absol is just sooooooo gorgeous. I really can't wait.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

How many eggs do we need to hatch around when using a foreign ditto to get a shiny?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    How many eggs do we need to hatch around when using a foreign ditto to get a shiny?
    Too many

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    It's RNG man, you really can't say. The foreign ditto process is supposed to increase you chances upwards of 6x though.

- - - Updated - - -

So what is everyone choosing character wise:

Personally liking the dark-skinned girl.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

I'm thinking of switching my version to Y because I just generally like the Pokemon better and the story is darker.
    Yeah, there's a major difference between the stories of the games, apparently.

...The only reason I still want X is because of Charizard X, but...
    I don't like any of the other X exclusives at all!
    Last edited by Lycanroc; 2013-10-10 at 02:14 AM.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    I'm thinking of switching my version to Y because I just generally like the Pokemon better and the story is darker.
    Yeah, there's a major difference between the stories of the games, apparently.

...The only reason I still want X is because of Charizard X, but...
    I don't like any of the other exclusives at all!
    I wouldn't call it major at all really just the motivation is different and it has to do with the legendaries and the Y has the legendary pokemon of destruction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    It's RNG man, you really can't say. The foreign ditto process is supposed to increase you chances upwards of 6x though.

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]http://media-cerulean.cursecdn.com/attachments/thumbnails/4/609/530/530/femalecharactercustomizationchoices.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://media-cerulean.cursecdn.com/attachments/thumbnails/4/608/530/530/malecharactercustomizationchoices.jpg[IMG]

I choose the guy in the middle but I do like that there is a romance story in the game now. I did get a my copies early I found a store that broke street date and playing as of right now. I cancelled my preorder at the gamestop after I purchased it.

Does anyone know if it would be worth it to buy X and Y on the Nintendo Eshop? Like is there any differences between the physical copy and the downloaded versions? Because I'm thinking about buying it off the Eshop if I can get it on there at Midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I wouldn't call it major at all really just the motivation is different and it has to do with the legendaries and the Y has the legendary pokemon of destruction.

- - - Updated - - -

I choose the guy in the middle but I do like that there is a romance story in the game now. I did get a my copies early I found a store that broke street date and playing as of right now. I cancelled my preorder at the gamestop after I purchased it.
    stop spoiling story stuff :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Does anyone know if it would be worth it to buy X and Y on the Nintendo Eshop? Like is there any differences between the physical copy and the downloaded versions? Because I'm thinking about buying it off the Eshop if I can get it on there at Midnight.
    Not really a difference tbh if you predorder the physical copy you get a poster that's about it really.

Not really a difference tbh if you predorder the physical copy you get a poster that's about it really.
    Good to know, thanks. In that case I will probably go ahead and buy the digital copy at midnight.

10+ Year Old Account

I like the right and middle girls. The one in the middle would be the winner if she had black hair, because then she'd look like me in real life (well, without glasses. And as close as you can be as a video game sprite, anyway. xD)

I'll decide based on what their hair color looks like in-game. If the brown hair's dark enough I'll go middle girl. If not, then I'll go right girl.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    I like the right and middle girls. The one in the middle would be the winner if she had black hair, because then she'd look like me in real life (well, without glasses. And as close as you can be as a video game sprite, anyway. xD)

I'll decide based on what their hair color looks like in-game. If the brown hair's dark enough I'll go middle girl. If not, then I'll go right girl.
    You can change hairstyles in the game and even go cloths shopping as well. So far only saw pictures of leakers going to a salon and getting all that kind stuff done and they even got a haircut don't know if you can change the haircolor though.

10+ Year Old Account
    when your in game are you able to Dye your hair? if you can id go left then dye the hair Black
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    You can change hairstyles in the game and even go cloths shopping as well. So far only saw pictures of leakers going to a salon and getting all that kind stuff done and they even got a haircut don't know if you can change the haircolor though.
    If you can't dye it, then the middle girl's hair is most likely too light for my preference.

It's pretty cool you can customize your style, though. I'll probably stick with the long hair, unless they have another long hair hairstyle that looks better.

Also WAT, facial hair? Romance story option? Are our protagonists 10 years older than they've usually been?
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

If you can't dye it, then the middle girl's hair is most likely too light for my preference.

It's pretty cool you can customize your style, though. I'll probably stick with the long hair, unless they have another long hair hairstyle that looks better.

Also WAT, facial hair? Romance story option? Are our protagonists 10 years older than they've usually been?
    pm me if you want spoilers.

can you get black hair as a light skinned female? i usually like to model my characters after myself when i can. if i can't, then i guess i'll get the middle girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    pm me if you want spoilers.
    I don't want story spoilers, actually. Thank you for the offer though. Just surprising to see that facial hair option on a protagonist who is usually 10.

I don't want story spoilers, actually. Thank you for the offer though. Just surprising to see that facial hair option on a protagonist who is usually 10.
    the protagonist has been around 16 since black and white.