Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Apolaan View Post
    sure, to both
    Where is Scyther from anyway? The friend safari?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Where is Scyther from anyway? The friend safari?
    Route 23. You can easily catch it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Route 23. You can easily catch it there.
    Ty veery much good mew.

Deleted
    Yay, thanks a lot. Mind telling me what's in my safari when we're at it ?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    Yay, thanks a lot. Mind telling me what's in my safari when we're at it ?
    spearow, swanna, tropius /flying pretty crap xD i got barbacle, macargo, and i forget last one. barbacle's got some pretty ncie stats too bad i cant visit myself

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Ty veery much good mew.
    Bring some guys with Surf and Strenght too. Next to the grass where Scyther and Ursaring can be found there's a puzzle to get SolarBeam TM.

Seems like the elite 4 needs to be beaten to get HAs, since I've caught tens and tens of Quagsires and none has its hidden ability. GO FINISH THE GAME AUSR!! NAOU!
    After my daily LoL match, then I'm on my way up the Victory Road.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    After my daily LoL match, then I'm on my way up the Victory Road.
    On which server are you on?

hey captn could you do a trade back so i can evolve my scyther into scizor real quick

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Noob question, Could anyone explain this Friend Safari to me in simple terms?:P I've googled it and from what I saw: You both add each others codes, you have to see each other in game? then it allows you to be able to catch more pokemon that weren't available to you before? It confuses me and I'm not sure I've got it right I don't have X or Y, Nor do I have a 3DS lol, But I might be getting a 3DS and X soon, So if it's something that can help me catch more pokemons then I'll make sure to find a load of people to add.

And just for random info, the last Poke game I played was the first Silver version, SO it's been a while:P

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Noob question, Could anyone explain this Friend Safari to me in simple terms?:P I've googled it and from what I saw: You both add each others codes, you have to see each other in game? then it allows you to be able to catch more pokemon that weren't available to you before? It confuses me and I'm not sure I've got it right I don't have X or Y, Nor do I have a 3DS lol, But I might be getting a 3DS and X soon, So if it's something that can help me catch more pokemons then I'll make sure to find a load of people to add.

And just for random info, the last Poke game I played was the first Silver version, SO it's been a while:P
    There's a building in the the last unlockable city (Killude) named the friend safari. You go there, talk to an npc, and she tells you to chooce on which friend's safari you wanna go. Every friend has a certain type and 2 to 3 pokemon (3rd is available only after they've beaten the E4), which you can catch and they may even have their Hidden Abilities available. That's all. The "safari" thing is just a square with grass in it. Nothing special.

On which server are you on?
    North America. Not that awesome, even after a year or two of play, heh.

Deleted
    Seems like the elite 4 needs to be beaten to get HAs, since I've caught tens and tens of Quagsires and none has its hidden ability. GO FINISH THE GAME AUSR!! NAOU!
    You just need to have seen him online in game once. Nothing else for HA. You know if you've seen him when you see his avatar at the friend safari.

Quote Originally Posted by Plzn View Post
    You just need to have seen him online in game once. Nothing else for HA. You know if you've seen him when you see his avatar at the friend safari.
    I've caught over 60 Quagsires and I'd seen his avatar in the in-game friend list. NONE had the HA.

- - - Updated - - -

Does "the communication with the other trainer has been lost" mean that they ragequit? Or is it noone's fault?

Deleted
    I've caught over 60 Quagsires and I'd seen his avatar in the in-game friend list. NONE had the HA.
    That's strange. I've caught plenty of HA pokemon in safari's with only 2 pokemon. Maybe they've changed or removed his HA?

10+ Year Old Account
    After deciding to try the Fishing Streak for a shiny, I got a "too slow" on cast 71.

I haven't seen a single shiny so far.

Deleted
    Erf sorry Apolaan, headed to eat / back to work right after our trade, I may be able to do this for you tonight if you still need it (like 6 hours from now)

Quote Originally Posted by Plzn View Post
    That's strange. I've caught plenty of HA pokemon in safari's with only 2 pokemon. Maybe they've changed or removed his HA?
    I am either extremely unlucky or... I don't know. Are you sure?

There are 20 Quagsires in my boxes at the moment and none has Unaware. I've released others too... I'm convinced that E4 is needed for HAs to pop up.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it's pretty certain: No pokemon on the safari have the HA. I am running Trace & Smoke Ball, so yeah... 15 pokemon, no HA. Elite Four must be beaten for HAs to be present :S

With each person, you get up to three Pokémon within each specific area, with the third Pokémon appearing should the person have defeated the Elite Four, with them getting Hidden Abilities if the player has been online at the same time as you. It also appears that the Pokémon found within the Friend Safari have got two IVs of 31.

- Serebii

theres your answer Well

no worries about it Captn

Deleted
    Yeah, it's pretty certain: No pokemon on the safari have the HA. I am running Trace & Smoke Ball, so yeah... 15 pokemon, no HA. Elite Four must be beaten for HAs to be present :S
    Ok, guess I was wrong. :x