Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Finally beat Intensity 9. So many sexy goodies.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Isn't that what I said on the last page? XD
    A +Atk character sidesmashing into sword counter will get launched off-screen even if at 0 HP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is fucking DHD set to level 7 or 8 or something?

It makes sense I lost against him on Wario because I suck as Wario. But then he beat my Charizard and it was a narrow win as DK - talking 150% or so (I tried to get him with Kirby but got Jiggybutt instead.)

Fuckin' dog, HE KNOWS HOW BAD I WANT TO PLAY HIM. @_@ Good news though is all these classic runs are helping me get used to resting my hand on the R trigger. I did end up doing level 5 for most, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and I'm about 10 characters richer through classic and not a single outfit has been gotten. So many gloves and shoes and hats but no outfits. It's kind of fucking infuriating.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Is fucking DHD set to level 7 or 8 or something?

It makes sense I lost against him on Wario because I suck as Wario. But then he beat my Charizard and it was a narrow win as DK - talking 150% or so (I tried to get him with Kirby but got Jiggybutt instead.)

Fuckin' dog, HE KNOWS HOW BAD I WANT TO PLAY HIM. @_@ Good news though is all these classic runs are helping me get used to resting my hand on the R trigger. I did end up doing level 5 for most, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and I'm about 10 characters richer through classic and not a single outfit has been gotten. So many gloves and shoes and hats but no outfits. It's kind of fucking infuriating.
    Outfits are the rarest, yeah.

Also how the fuck are you supposed to get 1000m in the sandbag batting. x_X 680 is my maximum

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Outfits are the rarest, yeah.

Also how the fuck are you supposed to get 1000m in the sandbag batting. x_X 680 is my maximum
    Throw the bat at it on lighter characters. You end up doing very well without smashing the walls.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Throw the bat at it on lighter characters. You end up doing very well without smashing the walls.
    Kept hitting it with Ganon's quick side smashes. 1021.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys no offense but i dont see this SSB chat calming down anytime soon, perhaps make a new thread for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Guys no offense but i dont see this SSB chat calming down anytime soon, perhaps make a new thread for it?
    or get the game and join in :P not like theres anything pokemon related to talk about till coro coro leaks
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    We talk about all sorts of stuff here not related to pokemon, anime, tv shows, movies, other video games...I have come to learn this isn't so much a thread for pokemon discussion as it is our own little community.

Besides, as Immitis said. there isn't anything pokemon related to talk about for the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    or get the game and join in :P not like theres anything pokemon related to talk about till coro coro leaks
    Or lets talk abauth:

Or
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    While i do agree we talk about Off-topic stuff, it ussually stays contained to a few pages at most. And it's not that I don't like SSB but at this rate I can see the next 50 pages being SSB banter with the only pokemon related posts coming from people maining a pokemon or pokeball thus still being SSB related.

I mean I'll even make the SSB thread if you guys want me too. But sometimes I just feel all the off-topic banter just gets dumped in here because people are to lazy/cba to make a new thread especially for bigger topics aka SSB or Database etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh.....so many people ragequit when i beat them with Klefki, Trollscout and lopunny combo.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    fwiw, there is already a SSB thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-do-you-think <- 3DS
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ash-Bros-Wii-U <- WiiU

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah as Khaz said, this feels more like a thread that fosters a community whose connecting point is the love of Pokemon. But if it's disruptive to you Demon then I'll hush up. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Sigh.....so many people ragequit when i beat them with Klefki, Trollscout and lopunny combo.
    If they only did a decent ragequit by clicking forfeit...

im gona get this giff ready for when i get my smash

Deleted
    I think Hawlucha is a canditate for ''Bro-mon'', Joining the ranks of Charizard, Sceptile. Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    I think Hawlucha is a canditate for ''Bro-mon'', Joining the ranks of Charizard, Sceptile. Etc.
    Indeed! Don;t forget Krookodile!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Indeed! Don;t forget Krookodile!
    And slowBRO

10+ Year Old Account
    Grinding through pokemon Zeta with the LotR soundtrack in the background after finishing the story of Shadow of Mordor = epic

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    I'm just glad that, despite the season being so much filler garbage, they're at least giving Ash's team more personality to them. We've seen more personality out of Froakie, Fletchling, and Hawlucha in the episodes so far than we saw out of the majority of his Unova team the entire season.

Also, if Ash doesn't get a Greninja, I'm going to be furious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation