If Goku and Vegeta are both training with Whis.....isn't it possible that Whis was able to pull out the hidden potential power of them both. Goku would be the potential god power, Vegeta would be the potential....sayian royalty bloodline power or something. I mean, if Old Kai could pull that much power out of Gohan, how much power could a God pull out of a pure sayian?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Vegeta hinted at having it since he said he and Goku were both stronger than Gohan who had the form
    Doesn't mean he had SSJ2, though. By training their SSJ1 forms could easily be stronger than Gohans SSJ2 was at the time of Cell.

Quote Originally Posted by CgTitan5 View Post
    Now let's contrast it with his greatest moment:

Last edited by Keile; 2015-03-25 at 02:59 PM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I liked that moment because it was one of the few times Vegeta was being selfless. He knew that he would probably go to hell and not receive the same reward as Goku, and that was very admirable. However, if Vegeta hadn't sucker punched Goku in the first place that wouldn't have needed to happen. This is sort of like what he did in the Cell saga when he allowed Cell to absorb 18, but later redeemed himself by helping distract Cell. Gohan is also to blame for playing around and not defeating Cell. One of my favorite Vegeta moments is when Cell kills trunks and Vegeta goes berserk.

10+ Year Old Account
    ooohhhh the nostalgia from hearing them say the attack names!

- - - Updated - - -

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    ooohhhh the nostalgia from hearing them say the attack names!

- - - Updated - - -

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I foresee Team 4 Star using this as a joke against Cell..
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    I foresee Team 4 Star using this as a joke against Cell..
    I also expect " a hole in your trunks" joke... its gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    If I am not mistaken...I'm pretty sure the Majin transformation is how Vegeta achieved SSJ2 in the first place. I do not recall him ever hitting SSJ2 before he was Majinized.

...that is now a word.
    There isn't anything that suggests that the Majin stamp is what forced him to SS2 though. In fact, Vegeta didn't even go into his SS2 form when he first got slapped with the Majin stamp. He and Goku both went SS2 after they were ported away from the Budokai stadium as seen here. The manga puts emphasis on the auras. The lightning crackly looking one means SS2. Vegeta's was not like that until he powered up after Goku.

It's by far the most likely that he achieved SS2 during the 7 years of downtime.

Deleted
    I think it's one of those things that would only be settled with a statement from akira , vegeta is my favourite character so my opinion would by biased but as i see it :

One hand you have : Vegeta going ssj 2 for the first time with the stamp on his head and a power increase from babidi.

On the other hand : You see a Vegeta fully familiar with ssj2 as if it's been there for some time. I would expect if he went ssj2 for the first time back then he'd be a bit surprised and not know the limits or benefits of that power but he fought with goku pretty "smoothly" , i guess it's a way to describe it

But ! Not sure if i didn't pay attention right or the creators didn't put much attention on adding the effect in : After Vegeta came back to life without the stamp i never saw lightning again when he fought kid buu .

However : Going by how it's kind of been so far in the series with goku and vegeta, vegeta being usualy one step behind goku , mostly , if goku went ssj3 i would expect vegeta to be ssj2

His aura is still lightning-y against Kid Buu, this and this being a couple of examples.

i think vegeta was already ssj2 before the the majin buff

theres no way it gave him THAT much power

just enough to even him and goku out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    His aura is still lightning-y against Kid Buu, this and this being a couple of examples.
    I never saw the manga just the anime but based on what you said and showed, i kept looking and found this ( yes based on wiki BUT! ) :

"Both the Daizenshuu and Dragon Ball: Super Exciting Guide character profiles state that Vegeta was awakened to his Super Saiyan 2 form by means of extensive training in between the Cell and Buu arcs"

And Daizenshuu is a dragon ball encyclopedia and guide book and what not , other animes have similar things too, naruto comes to mind tho' i never looked it up just heard talk about it.

Deleted
    new frieza looks weird, is it just me or is he the same japanese voice actor for captain Mayuri from bleach o.o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdkcNO3YqGY

10+ Year Old Account

They do sound similar, but is the person voicing Frieza the original Frieza voice actor (in japan)? If so then that guy from bleach has Frieza's voice actor, not the other way around

Quote Originally Posted by BlaneZetsu View Post
    is it just me or is he the same japanese voice actor for captain Mayuri from bleach o.o
    Yes.

/over9characters.

Is Buuhan or Uub in Xenoverse? I have unlocked most characters, but I don't see them anywhere. Also I wonder if they will add a SS3 transformation for saiyans or perhaps God form. If not hopefully they will add a SS3 wig at least.

Yamcha has finally received an accurate figure rendition:

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss Dragonball Yamcha

I miss Grandpa Gohan. Why is he almost never mentioned after Dragonball, I realize he is with Annin but still. Also I saw this http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/03/...or-dlc-pack-3/. I will definitely buy that dlc.

Quote Originally Posted by CgTitan5 View Post
    Is Buuhan or Uub in Xenoverse? I have unlocked most characters, but I don't see them anywhere. Also I wonder if they will add a SS3 transformation for saiyans or perhaps God form. If not hopefully they will add a SS3 wig at least.
    Nope, neither are in Xenoverse.

They may not add SSJ3 as they dont have any hair transformations other than color. God is probably out as well because it's "special".