makes me even want to see TFS version of the movie instead of the original

also anyone knows why broly didn't fight in ssgss?

so the next hair color is green....
    Last edited by rarhyx; 2015-04-20 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    The leap between 120 000 and gokus 180 000 would probably cancel it out if it was dependent on power level, but we all know that power levels are bullshit.
    He never had a thought on going against Frieza on anything, rather his head is obsessed with carrying out his lords will.
    Late response I know, but I think Goku was actually weaker than Ginyu at the time, in terms of their natural strength. He was just able to use the Kaioken to boost himself higher. Ginyu would obviously have no idea about that, so he actually traded down. I think he was also simply loyal to Frieza, and knew that he would die if for some reason his attempt failed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Late response I know, but I think Goku was actually weaker than Ginyu at the time, in terms of their natural strength. He was just able to use the Kaioken to boost himself higher. Ginyu would obviously have no idea about that, so he actually traded down. I think he was also simply loyal to Frieza, and knew that he would die if for some reason his attempt failed.
    That would mean that Bulma is weaker than a frog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post

To keep it on topic went to Kyoto to see Fukkatsu no F and I couldn't help but notice all of the throwbacks/tributes.

Frieza rapidly loses his power level during the fight until he's no longer a match, just like he did during his fight with SS1 Goku

Frieza floats out of his spaceship in a hoverchair and hundreds of his soldiers are present, just like when he killed Bardock and blew up planet Vegeta.

Goku gets shot through the heart with a laser, just like Vegeta got shot through the heart with a laser in the Frieza saga

Frieza resorts to blowing up Earth because he can't win, just like he did with Namek

Frieza breaks a hole in his ship in space and his soldiers get sucked out, just like King Cold did when he was looking for Frieza

Frieza "kills" Gohan in one punch, just like Gohan killed Frieza in one punch in the non-canon Fusion Reborn

Vegeta brutalizes Frieza, just like Frieza brutalized Vegeta right before Goku arrived in the Frieza saga

I forgot to mention Bling Form has automatic power drain like the SSJ3

Kinda sucks that vegata kicking his ass was cheapened because Frieza was already heavily drained at that point.

Thoughts?
    We all have this information already. You can read about it on the previous pages.

Frieza never lost his power during his fight with SSJ1 Goku - the problem in Revival was, that Frieza went directly to Earth after he achieved his Golden form for the first time. He has no control about the power consumption, just like Goku in BoG with SSJG. Also, Frieza never trained before RoF movie as he never needed to.. and the 4 months of training couldnt make him as experienced of a fighter as Goku who fights his entire life (40+ years or even longer with the release of RoF plus he has full control about SSJG and SSGSS forms).

Next movie will feature a fusion with Goku and Vegeta, or both of them mastering instinct fighting.
    Last edited by mmoce04a3b2ccc; 2015-04-21 at 11:09 AM.

Deleted
    If you have the movie, you should release it for the greater good.

Really? I only check in on occasian but they Really just went Super saiyan god then super saiyan god super saiyan? Come on! That sounds so lame! What happened to super saiyan 4? Is saiyan god and saiyan god super saiyan cannon?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    If you have the movie, you should release it for the greater good.
    Will be on Blu Ray/DVD in one or two months, incase you missed the movie presentation in USA one week ago. It wont be like BoG, which never was released outside Japan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Really? I only check in on occasian but they Really just went Super saiyan god then super saiyan god super saiyan? Come on! That sounds so lame! What happened to super saiyan 4? Is saiyan god and saiyan god super saiyan cannon?
    Its not yet complete uncanon, since BoG and RoF play before the DBZ anime series time skip between beating Kid Buu and meeting Oob. The movies play during that 10 years of said time skip.

In the best case Bandai Namco will declare DBGT as a different universe and leave it at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post

Its not yet complete uncanon, since BoG and RoF play before the DBZ anime series time skip between beating Kid Buu and meeting Oob. The movies play during that 10 years of said time skip.

In the best case Bandai Namco will declare DBGT as a different universe and leave it at it.
    I think at this point that would have to happen wouldn't it? I mean, god mode seems quit a bit stronger then ss4
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

We all have this information already. You can read about it on the previous pages.

Frieza never lost his power during his fight with SSJ1 Goku - the problem in Revival was, that Frieza went directly to Earth after he achieved his Golden form for the first time. He has no control about the power consumption, just like Goku in BoG with SSJG. Also, Frieza never trained before RoF movie as he never needed to.. and the 4 months of training couldnt make him as experienced of a fighter as Goku who fights his entire life (40+ years or even longer with the release of RoF plus he has full control about SSJG and SSGSS forms).

Next movie will feature a fusion with Goku and Vegeta, or both of them mastering instinct fighting.
    I guess the leaked stuff was true then since the movie just aired like a day or 2 ago in Japan.

Also Freeza joke power level for this movie was 100 quintillion.

Does your scouter have enough digit space to fit in Freezer's final powerlevel?

It's a real interview but not official PL. It's not an interview with Toriyama, it's with the VA for Freeza. And he was making a punny joke with that line.

ichi gai = 100 quintillion
    The quote in question is, when asked about his power level, the VA said:
    "He's a nice guy (gai) so 100 quintillion?"

Deleted
    Movie spoilers below...

The exact number is pointless, since Frieza generally lacks fighting experience. He was born with this power (going into Final Form), which not even his father achieved. He killed his enemies by simply pointing a bazuka at flies, if this comparison makes sense to you. Wheras Goku mastered alot of milestones to his way to SSJ, he went full out at least 15 times against enemies which were about to kill him before going SSJ alone. Now drop all of DBZ and both films into him, 3 years of training with Whiz and Vegeta and so on. SSGSS's power level must be at least 20-30% stronger than Golden Frieza's power level, since he out fought him very easily.

They showed his only weakness as of now - him dropping guard. Thats where he was fatally wounded by a nobody.

Deleted
    Is this from US dub? Since I didnt read it in any manga/anime version of japanese and german.

Goku out played him even before he went SSJ, he just lacked power. He got arrogant after his transformation, this is why this fight took so long. Goku wanted Frieza to suffer for what he did to his friends.

Ok I am laughing a bit too hard at this interview.

Producer Horihiro Hayashida:
    "The theme is "Going back to the source". From that point of view, I came up with the idea of resurrecting Frieza"

Director Tadayoshi Yamamuro:
    "For example a screenplay would describe a scene in which a thousand enemy appear with the z warriors fighting them off. The only instruction of sort would be "this is the greatest battle of all time" with no other details. I had to fill in the details"

Last edited by Yami; 2015-04-21 at 07:29 PM.

Deleted
    This is so bad, I hope its fake.

This is so bad, I hope its fake.
    It isn't the interview aired on NHK in Japan so.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    dragon ball gt is a continuation of the anime.

the movies are a continuation of the manga. there was no super saiyan 4 in the manga.

although ss god was originally going to look alot like ss4 before toriyama told them to change it

- - - Updated - - -

they already have. these movies have nothing to do with the anime. theyre canon to the manga.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I'll just assume you posted while being drunk.

Movie spoilers below...

The exact number is pointless, since Frieza generally lacks fighting experience. He was born with this power (going into Final Form), which not even his father achieved. He killed his enemies by simply pointing a bazuka at flies, if this comparison makes sense to you. Wheras Goku mastered alot of milestones to his way to SSJ, he went full out at least 15 times against enemies which were about to kill him before going SSJ alone. Now drop all of DBZ and both films into him, 3 years of training with Whiz and Vegeta and so on. [B]SSGSS's power level must be at least 20-30% stronger than Golden Frieza's power level, since he out fought him very easily.[/B]

They showed his only weakness as of now - him dropping guard. Thats where he was fatally wounded by a nobody.
    My understanding is that Golden Frieza at max is actually a little bit stronger than Blue Goku at max. But Frieza was too arrogant to bother mastering the power, so was unable to maintain the advantage long enough to win. He likely assumed he was strong enough to kill Goku in a matter of seconds by that point. Of course there is always the chance that Goku was holding back some, something that would not be unheard of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im back

I cant wait to see this movie

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    My understanding is that Golden Frieza at max is actually a little bit stronger than Blue Goku at max. But Frieza was too arrogant to bother mastering the power, so was unable to maintain the advantage long enough to win. He likely assumed he was strong enough to kill Goku in a matter of seconds by that point. Of course there is always the chance that Goku was holding back some, something that would not be unheard of.
    No, not really. Frieza just assumed it, since his Golden form was so much stronger than his Final form at 100% (for whatever reason). We dont have a SSJG vs Golden Frieza comparison, but we can safely say that Frieza had no chance to begin with. Except if he trained for 1 month longer to reach 300 quadrisadajfdaskfdasmillion power level !

God, that interview almost killed the franchise for me.... how can you be that bad at your job?!?!?

took me over 10 years to realize how vegeta holds his hands when he uses galck gun...
    http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/...-Pack-3-16.jpg

I feel stupid