10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    that's the reason why I like him
    *Marik flicking tongue around weirdly intensifies*

You know, as much as the game devs like using Bardock in those Dragonball games, it makes me think if the TOEI is going to do something with him in Dragonball Super? Probably not, but one can hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright

so

I think SSB Vegito is stronger than Beerus, as is Merged Zamasu.

But I think they are only near Whis, not equal or above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    You know, as much as the game devs like using Bardock in those Dragonball games, it makes me think if the TOEI is going to do something with him in Dragonball Super? Probably not, but one can hope.
    There's a lot of game stuff I'd like to see make its way to Super. Or at least a show. Mira and Towa, Demigra even (his latest form is super badass), the Time Patrol, more about the Demon Realm. And yeah, Bardock. I also really like the Dragon Ball Heroes cast of player characters, I lost my shit when the Kaioshin avatars showed up. Plus girl Super Saiyans please!

Yeah, lots of stuff. Wouldn't be sorry if some kind of Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse anime got put together.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    There's a lot of game stuff I'd like to see make its way to Super. Or at least a show. Mira and Towa, Demigra even (his latest form is super badass), the Time Patrol, more about the Demon Realm. And yeah, Bardock. I also really like the Dragon Ball Heroes cast of player characters, I lost my shit when the Kaioshin avatars showed up. Plus girl Super Saiyans please!

Yeah, lots of stuff. Wouldn't be sorry if some kind of Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse anime got put together.
    female Super Saiyans are a thing that I look forward the most when the tournament arc begins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Jesus, then....his power lvl is at around 150 then. Natsu dies the first moment he enters.

Besides, my lvl 85 could 1 hit his ass. EVERYONE can beat him. Even khadgar, AKA the shit mage
    Kagura vs Larcade was the name of this new chapter.

she got one shotted LMAO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    LMAO no. you can see in the preview, especially at the end, that he is struggling and that he is pushed back. also, he has some battle damage.
    You must also remember, not once in the history of DB did that not happen. They always gets their arses handed to them before they start fighting for real, it is what bugs me the most about DB series: bad guy shows up, wrecks every one because hero wont go full out, then just when things looks dire the hero decides he had enough and goes SSJ, or in this case SSB. Why cant they just fight full power from the start? Guess it is just their sayin nature to fight, and make it last as long as possible because they enjoy fighting so much?

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    You must also remember, not once in the history of DB did that not happen. They always gets their arses handed to them before they start fighting for real, it is what bugs me the most about DB series: bad guy shows up, wrecks every one because hero wont go full out, then just when things looks dire the hero decides he had enough and goes SSJ, or in this case SSB. Why cant they just fight full power from the start? Guess it is just their sayin nature to fight, and make it last as long as possible because they enjoy fighting so much?
    they are going all out. Vegito goes straight to SSB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    they are going all out. Vegito goes straight to SSB.
    If you say so.

If this arc ends well Zamasu/Black/Merged Zamasu (really their all the same character so whatever) will probably end up being my favorite DB villain. He's been consistently really really great.

Vegito is obviously going all out and is in SSB, it seems like he may have an upper hand at first (but not like vs Buuhan), but the end of the preview shows glowing red Zamasu blowing him away

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Vegito is obviously going all out and is in SSB, it seems like he may have an upper hand at first (but not like vs Buuhan), but the end of the preview shows glowing red Zamasu blowing him away
    That's more of Vegito dodging the fuck away from Zamasu before he blows up.

certainly looked like he was blown away by the explosion (flying backwards) and Zamasu is in the middle of it in a power-up pose (it looks like some rage power-up, he is certainly not blowing up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku's Japanese voice in Super bothers me, to me Goku will always be that voice we heard in the Funimation late 90's early 2000 DBZ dub.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

bro the animation and art in the next episode is God like!!!!

its like they were working on that episode for 10 weeks instead of their usual 7(7 which is short).

10+ Year Old Account

Someone did it!

- - - Updated - - -

We also need a picture of Hit making doughnuts.

Every time I see a dragonball Super Episode: YAS! KICK HIS ASS VEGE....Oh..wait....KICK HIS ASS GO...DAMN IT! Uh...KICK HIS ASS VEGITO!

Every time I see fairy tail: Pfft, please, powers of friendship? LUL! My lvl 110 paladin could destroy their world within the blink of an eye. -___-

Every time I see naruto: Their power seems OK...I guess. But, in my personal opinion, they're still weak in my eyes.

Every time I see SAO: Less kirito, more everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time I see a dragonball Super Episode: YAS! KICK HIS ASS VEGE....Oh..wait....KICK HIS ASS GO...DAMN IT! Uh...KICK HIS ASS VEGITO!

Every time I see fairy tail: Pfft, please, powers of friendship? LUL! My lvl 110 paladin could destroy their world within the blink of an eye. -___-

Every time I see naruto: Is this filler?

I had to fix it

Every time I see naruto: Their power seems OK...I guess. But, in my personal opinion, they're still weak in my eyes.

by the end of shippuden, they apparently hit near saiyan saga levels of power in naruto.

some of the moves i've seen in videos of the latest game have massive explosions shown from above the planet, larger than the one that nappa did to wipe out that city.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I had to fix it
    and this shit, i agree with.

try being a fucking dub only person. i waited fucking MONTHS only to be presented with like 12 episodes of goddamned pointless filler.

THE FUCKING MANGA IS OVER, THE SUB IS OVER, STOP WITH THE FILLER FOR THE DUB FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    by the end of shippuden, they apparently hit near saiyan saga levels of power in naruto.

some of the moves i've seen in videos of the latest game have massive explosions shown from above the planet, larger than the one that nappa did to wipe out that city.

- - - Updated - - -

and this shit, i agree with.

try being a fucking dub only person. i waited fucking MONTHS only to be presented with like 12 episodes of goddamned pointless filler.

THE FUCKING MANGA IS OVER, THE SUB IS OVER, STOP WITH THE FILLER FOR THE DUB FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
    Went with the manga

Naruto ended horribly.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Went with the manga

Naruto ended horribly.
    honestly, with how i handled legend of korra ending... i shouldn't hope for the end to come faster, cause i'll probably have another mental breakdown at a YEARS long part of my life ending.

but i can't just stop, i'm in this too far to stop, i gotta see it through.