Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    weird seeing people so delusional.

blue has been made completely irrelevant so has all the forms.
    Ironic that you're complaining about this in a series that has seen them spending more time fighting in their base forms than they have since the original Frieza saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    That is dragon ball forever in a nuthshell honestly. Sure, if someone really enjoys consistency, its going to suck, but its an anime so that just isn't going to happen.
    Dragon Ball was never a series about consistency. Toriyama wrote it on the fly and most plot twists were based on three things: what he felt was cool, deliberately pissing on fan expectations by doing the opposite they were writing on their fan mail and editorial meddling.

Deleted
    like i said in my previous post. a lot of denial. ashame.

If Kefla is that strong then Vegito would be able to one shot jiren and everyone else in a nano second. But somehow that probably isnt the case...

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    If Kefla is that strong then Vegito would be able to one shot jiren and everyone else in a nano second. But somehow that probably isnt the case...
    I don't think we will see Vegito. Vegeta doesn't like him

And I'm sure Goku much rather just uses Ultra Instinct to beat Jiren.

alright, time to power scale top 5

1. Jiren
    2. Goku
    3. Hit
    4. Vegeta/Toppo
    5. Kefla

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the Tournament of Power teams in the manga will be any different from the ones in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I wonder if the Tournament of Power teams in the manga will be any different from the ones in the anime.
    most likely.

its more consistent.

though I think there will be only one Goku vs Jiren fight when he gets UI because mastered SSJB would get one shotted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    most likely.

its more consistent.

though I think there will be only one Goku vs Jiren fight when he gets UI because mastered SSJB would get one shotted.
    I'm wondering more about team compositions. Will there be different characters, for example. It's probably a given that the events will be different, that's been the case for most of the run.

I'm wondering more about team compositions. Will there be different characters, for example. It's probably a given that the events will be different, that's been the case for most of the run.
    I wonder about that too but I think they will be the same more or less.

alright, time to power scale top 5
    Jiren / UI Goku
    Hit / SSJ Kalefla
    SSBKK
    Vegeta
    Freeza / Toppo

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Jiren / UI Goku
    Hit / SSJ Kalefla
    SSBKK
    Vegeta
    Freeza / Toppo

how can SSBKK be below SSJ Kefla

how can SSBKK be below SSJ Kefla
    because she knocked it out with one kick 3 days ago ?

and then NEP shows her hold out against the much much stronger UI for an episode, as well as spoilers saying she powers up more against it (meaning it wasnt her full power in ep 115)

hell, I will rate above SSBKK anyone who can take a UI punch to the gut and keep going (like the NEP shows)

10+ Year Old Account

and then NEP shows her hold out against the much much stronger UI for an episode, as well as spoilers saying she powers up more against it (meaning it wasnt her full power in ep 115)

hell, I will rate above SSBKK anyone who can take a UI punch to the gut and keep going (like the NEP shows)
    a weakened one. Had Goku fought her Before Jiren, he would prob have won with just Blue.

fresh goku would wreck kefla it's just how it is.

that was a very weak one and off guard Goku.

tanking punches against stronger opponents isn't something new. Goku and Vegeta tanked attacks in base better than their SSJ forms.

not saying that Kefla is weak though.

she is strong af.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean fresh goku would be able to use KKx20 and would stomp her... non-fresh goku was kinda on par with her with only regular KK.

10+ Year Old Account
    If SSB Goku using less than full power lost to Kefla using less than full power, that means SSB Goku at full power loses to Kefla at full power.

I think at this point full power Kefla is very close to/on par with Jiren at less than full power, which UI Goku was previously fighting equally with. I'll be able to tell better seeing how well she does next ep.

Goku's probably got a better handle on UI now which will allow him to overcome Kefla. Then the next time Goku goes UI he'll be further along still and can compete with Jiren's true full power.

If SSB Goku using less than full power lost to Kefla using less than full power, that means SSB Goku at full power loses to Kefla at full power.

I think at this point full power Kefla is very close to/on par with Jiren at less than full power, which UI Goku was previously fighting equally with. I'll be able to tell better seeing how well she does next ep.

Goku's probably got a better handle on UI now which will allow him to overcome Kefla. Then the next time Goku goes UI he'll be further along still and can compete with Jiren's true full power.
    doubtful.

it was heavily implied that she managed to fight him because he is tired.

she is getting owned in the preview.