Hooray, according to the pecking order there are people at the same place as me

10+ Year Old Account

dat 18

Haven't seen that Piccolo one before, looks awesome.

Genn, them some awesome pictures!

Also, I think to kill the boredom of these last few days before D3 comes out, I think I will re-watch Dragonball and Dragonball Z. As much as I kinda liked GT, I just can't watch that one anymore.
    Last edited by Dengir; 2012-04-30 at 03:37 PM. Reason: spelling...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the namakien is nail, not piccollo. He just doesnt have that ferocity that Piccollo has.

10+ Year Old Account

Sayayin ?

As far as I know, it's either Saiyan or Saiyajin, depending on translation/version

Also, if I was in Vegeta's place, I would have used Final Flash on that guy

---------- Post added 2012-04-30 at 08:20 PM ----------

I just thought about something ......

If they were making a new Dragonball series, while completely ignoring GT, they would have to make something really crazy to not make it predictable. I mean, everyone would expect Goku to go atleast SSJ4 or 5. Or, if they considered GT canon, Goku Jr. surpassing his ancestor (altough if he did, he would propably anihilate the reality with as much as his fart).

I remembered the TV special - "Yo! Son Goku and his friends return!". They had no problem introducing a new character: Vegeta's younger brother. What if in the new series they've introduced ...... lets say, Goku's older sister? I mean, that would be pretty much first full-blood Saiyan female appearing in the main series, and not specials or movies. It would be also a great opportunity to introduce female SSJ's

10+ Year Old Account
    So, just a note that ya guys will find enternataining. In episode 25 of TFS's abridged, look in Krillin's solar flare, you will be amused/blinded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    So, just a note that ya guys will find enternataining. In episode 25 of TFS's abridged, look in Krillin's solar flare, you will be amused/blinded.
    What? The voluptuous Dodoria picture?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    I remembered the TV special - "Yo! Son Goku and his friends return!". They had no problem introducing a new character: Vegeta's younger brother. What if in the new series they've introduced ...... lets say, Goku's older sister? I mean, that would be pretty much first full-blood Saiyan female appearing in the main series, and not specials or movies. It would be also a great opportunity to introduce female SSJ's
    i'd prefer goku having a hidden brother or atleast if it was his sister,dont make her annoying like pan etc

a female just wouldn't have the same epic feeling to me as a male

Quote Originally Posted by divinepurpose View Post
    i'd prefer goku having a hidden brother or atleast if it was his sister,dont make her annoying like pan etc

a female just wouldn't have the same epic feeling to me as a male
    The brother part was already done with both Goku (Raditz) and Vegeta (Tarble, altough in TV special)

10+ Year Old Account
    cabbaga: kakkorto i am your sister
    goku: well..... this seems familiar

This was my favorite show growing up. Right in front of Gundam Gohan was a freakin beast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    The brother part was already done with both Goku (Raditz) and Vegeta (Tarble, altough in TV special)
    i know,would just seem weird with a female as the main character......but if she had a son like gohan,then i am all for it lol

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    cabbaga: kakkorto i am your sister
    goku: well..... this seems familiar
    I imagine it like this:

Much like Tarble, Goku's sister would lack the agression of Saiyan warrior so she was sent to a random planet where she wouldn't meet any bigger threat. She wouldn't know about her brothers due to losing contact with the Saiyan race, which didn't want anything to do with such a waste of air (to them). Altough, much like in Goku's case, there were threats that made her stronger.
    She would land on Earth at some point and meet up (and possibly join) the Z-warriors, and after a few episodes (50 or 60) she would mention that her father's name was Bardock ...... which would shock both Vegeta and Goku

Or, they could explain what happened to Goku's mother. After all, we haven't seen her and we don't know if she even was on planet Vegeta when Frieza destroyed it

I can't believe I just noticed this thread today! http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...wn-Nominations

Let it be known that DBZ > all! And vote for my stuff! (jk, unless you want to of course)

10+ Year Old Account

All that wasted time traveling the world searching for them.

---------- Post added 2012-04-30 at 04:41 PM ----------

I'd definitely buy me some of them bouncy balls

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post

All that wasted time traveling the world searching for them.

Reminds me of Episode 30 of original Dragon Ball series, in which there was a merchant with a chest full of fake dragon balls

10+ Year Old Account
    go go dragonball