10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    even with prime, he shouldn't even be on SSJ level but whatever.

I'm happy he is back.
    Gohan's strongest form, his mystic form, puts him on par with SS3, it makes sense to go blue against him.

Though I do think they've overused blue lately and it's starting to lose its impact. I try and think of it as 'optimal ki control form' and not automatically something that puts Goku at max power.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Gohan's strongest form, his mystic form, puts him on par with SS3, it makes sense to go blue against him.

Though I do think they've overused blue lately and it's starting to lose its impact. I try and think of it as 'optimal ki control form' and not automatically something that puts Goku at max power.
    SSJ Goku against Beerus in space is miles above Mystic form.

his returned form should put him close or on par with SSJ3 Goku on King Kai's planet where Goku fought Beerus for the first time.

in the manga, SSB is absolute.

10+ Year Old Account
    SSJ Goku against Beerus in space is miles above Mystic form.

his returned form should put him close or on par with SSJ3 Goku on King Kai's planet where Goku fought Beerus for the first time.

in the manga, SSB is absolute.
    That's when he's using god ki, SS with god ki was refined into the SSB form.

And the manga is dumb.

That's when he's using god ki, SS with god ki was refined into the SSB form.

And the manga is dumb.
    they can still use Saiyan beyond God form iirc.

to be more precise, God power without going SSB.

well, it makes more sense power wise.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-05-09 at 09:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    they can still use Saiyan byond God form iirc.

to be more precise, god power without going SSB.

well, it makes more sense power wise.
    Yeah, they can still use all the regular SSJ forms, Goku uses 2 and 3 against Future Trunks without god ki. And I think their base form can use god ki, I don't recall how much the Freeza movie matches up with the Freeza Saga in super, but I'm pretty sure that's what Goku uses against Freeza before they both transform.

Point is Goku using something beyond base SSJ against ultimate Gohan isn't that weird. Well, any weirder than any of this power level bullshit.

even with prime, he shouldn't even be on SSJ level but whatever.

I'm happy he is back.
    gohan has the most potential of any character in dragonball, out of every character on the show him giving goku a challenge makes the most sense, if gohan trained as much as goku did he'd be the strongest of all of them
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    gohan has the most potential of any character in dragonball, out of every character on the show him giving goku a challenge makes the most sense, if gohan trained as much as goku did he'd be the strongest of all of them
    most sense but in a few hours???

though still better than Krillin.

most sense but in a few hours???

though still better than Krillin.
    hasnt gohan been training for awhile now?
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

hasnt gohan been training for awhile now?
    nah, only with Piccolo for a few hours.

i have only been watching the dub but literally everytime you guys mention gohan you guys say hes been training with piccolo and you guys have been saying that since after the frieza arc. if he hasnt been training where has gohan been?

pretty sure he trains since trunks left

nah it was never implied.

heck, he just awoke his old power.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have only been watching the dub but literally everytime you guys mention gohan you guys say hes been training with piccolo and you guys have been saying that since after the frieza arc. if he hasnt been training where has gohan been?
    He has since the Freeza arc, he even mentioned that he'd want to compete in the Universe 6 tournament but had an important conference to attend. His power had dropped off up to the Freeza arc, with him only being able to reach regular SS, so the training he's done since then was to re-awaken his old strength. He may have improved his base form before re-awakening mystic form. There was a scene where Piccolo tells Gohan after Gohan regains mystic form that they will train and make Gohan even stronger, so it'll only have been a few hours since then.

I think the weirdest time v. improvement thing will be in universe 6, though. Somehow within 40 hours Cabba will find Caulifla and Kale and turn them from non-Super Saiyans into competitive fighters in the Tournament of Power.

I guess maybe universe 6 saiyans were able to develop strong base forms without ever getting angry enough to trigger the SS transformation, so when they finally do it they'll be that much stronger. That or my theory that SSB attacks confer god ki might be true.

10+ Year Old Account

Look at them bois back in the day, man how times change.

in RoF, Goku and Vegeta were send to another dimension by Whis.

they couldn't move there until they concentrated enough.

so I guess it is about the perfect Ki control.

nah it was never implied.
    what?

this isn't implying that he trains?
    he trains even if it is just to get to his old state

I think the weirdest time v. improvement thing will be in universe 6, though. Somehow within 40 hours Cabba will find Caulifla and Kale and turn them from non-Super Saiyans into competitive fighters in the Tournament of Power.
    Well Kale is Legendary Super Saiyan, so she'll wreck shit regardless once she transforms into that form. Cabba and Caulifla feel hopelessly outmatched against SSB Goku and Vegeta and Mystic and Beyond Gohan.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    what?

this isn't implying that he trains?
    he trains even if it is just to get to his old state
    yes but his old self is fodder level to post BoG Goku and Vegeta.

after that training, he slacked off again.

his power jump now will be unrealistic.

not saying its bad.

just saying the truth.

- - - Updated - - -

well, that's why we can expect some crazy power level clusterfucks because the tournament is scheduled too soon.

heck, Goku didn't train at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Roshi causes Kale to go Broly mode.
    Roshi is going to fight using the Namekian armstrech skill but with another appendage.

10+ Year Old Account