10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man it'll be a tough wait, but the special comes the weekend right after my birthday, woo!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    I think Frieza and Goku will be the last two standing for Universe 7, but Goku lets his guard down (as per usual) and Frieza eliminates him and thus gets exclusivity on the wish. I think he then proceeds to wish for the omni kings to be erased which sets up many potential future arcs. There will be chaos amongst the deities, Frieza will be running wild, four universes that weren't deleted will still be standing and possibly be ordered to take down universe 7 and there will be the existing Super Dragonballs of Universe 6 and 7 to undo the damage, but good luck gathering them.
    Most likely not, still think the grand priest has a agenda of his own.

I hope Frost trains for 5 months

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    I hope Frost trains for 5 months
    How? He was deleted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Most likely not, still think the grand priest has a agenda of his own.
    I'm not the only one who thinks this! Hurrah! Surely someone that smart constantly being the guardian and voice of someone as innocent and childlike as Zen-oh comes with benefits. Not to mention, this is DRAGON BALL. When someone is called the strongest fighter in existence, you bet your ass Goku is gonna fight em. being a villain is the easiest way.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Frieza...You're the most savage bastard to have ever existed ! xD
    Fixed. God damn, I can't believe Frost was so quick to trust Frieza when everyone in Universe 7 knew better.

Frieza is many things but stupid is not one of them, when the so call ''betrayal'' was on table i rise my eye brown a little

I found it amusing when he point out to Frost that he might not get a golden form, i assume that is because Frieza golden form came from his obssession with super sayian after Goku defeat him

10+ Year Old Account
    What I don't get is why make the deal with Frost anyway. Frieza could easily have just flung him off the edge at any point. His plan just delayed a fight where time is crucial, injured an ally, wasted energy, and made his own team doubt him even more.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can see the grand priest using this tournament to see if there is any fighter that can stop him from carrying out his plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Possibly from seeing how Trunks used the basic technique in sword form. I think Goku learning from others is going to play a big role in the climax of this arc. I've noticed how he frequently mentions liking experiencing the fighting styles and techniques from others. He wants to put himself against fighters from other universes so he can fight in ways he never would think to do in his own universe. It's going to pay off in his last stand in the tournament, using the techniques he experienced from his earlier opponents to give him the edge it takes to win.
    eh Trunks' thing was weird af.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    What I don't get is why make the deal with Frost anyway. Frieza could easily have just flung him off the edge at any point. His plan just delayed a fight where time is crucial, injured an ally, wasted energy, and made his own team doubt him even more.
    Because if he turned on Frost, Frost would just do the same thing he did against 18 after he knocked Krillin off, or against Roshi and Vegeta after his Mafuba counter failed: use a smoke bomb and get away until he can find another target. Frost was being a stealthy fucker who was only striking at enemies on his own terms, and avoiding a direct fight whenever he could. Frieza managed to lure him out against Gohan, and then caught him wide open and unprepared.

Yes, Frieza is so much stronger than Frost that it's not even funny, but so was Vegeta, and Frost still managed to escape against him. Unlike most people in this tournament, Frieza used his brain to take out an opponent that was not the strongest, but was difficult to catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    DAMON!!!! UNI 4 BUGGY!!!

- - - Updated - - -

revenge for not asking him to be part of the uni7 squad!

But this would mean that Jiren doesn't have a Mighty Alien Booty, just a Mighty Regular Booty.

Im hopping on the Universe 4 cicada/bug warrior hype train

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha that bastard Frost deserved it!

Never thought in my life that I will finally cheer for Frieza haha....also is it just my imagination or Frieza is slowly turning an anti hero instead of pure villain like the old days?

I am curious how powerful and how well Goku black will do in the tournament if he was participating (full power zenkai boosted after his major defeat at the hand of SSB Vegeta just before merging with Zamasu) the one who used copies of himself and that purple scythe. The reason I said Goku black because I hate merged Zamasu so much haha.

freezer GOAT

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Haha that bastard Frost deserved it!

Never thought in my life that I will finally cheer for Frieza haha....also is it just my imagination or Frieza is slowly turning an anti hero instead of pure villain like the old days?
    I.. am not sure. I mean, it's possible that he's warming up to the fact that he'd probably got a bit further in life not being a genocidal maniac hell bent on universal subjugation. But I think the the correct answer is the simplest one; he's cooperating with his enemies to best insure that he doesn't get erased with everyone else in Universe 7 should they lose.

We'll probably know more after the Tournament concludes and whether or not Goku actually keeps his promise to revive Frieza. I am kind of hoping for a Frieza redemption arc where Frieza does turn in to an Anti-Hero. I like redemption stories.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2017-09-30 at 05:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I.. am not sure. I mean, it's possible that he's warming up to the fact that he'd probably got a bit further in life not being a genocidal maniac hell bent on universal subjugation. But I think the the correct answer is the simplest one; he's cooperating with his enemies to best insure that he doesn't get erased with everyone else in Universe 7 should they lose.

We'll probably know more after the Tournament concludes and whether or not Goku actually keeps his promise to revive Frieza. I am kind of hoping for a Frieza redemption arc where Frieza does turn in to an Anti-Hero. I like redemption stories.
    I believe the exact contract with Frieza stated it would be the earth Dragon balls :P

That means Frieza will get a wish, but may not be revived as he was revived once with them already XD