Thread: Darksiders 2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Just wanted to point out that in a video, at 6:35 there is a human(?) character that looks suspicious http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...px?PageIndex=2

Deckard Cain? Lol
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Deleted
    Played the first one, totally loved it. Can't wait for the second one. I should mention though, this is very much like God of War, no?

Alot of people who are saying "oh Darksiders is just another genetic hack n slash like the God of War" are probably console players, I'm not saying it disrespectfully, but PC exclusive gamers don't get to enjoy as many hack n slash games as console gamers, much less good ones like Darksiders. All these Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, God of War are all console exclusive and out of my reach, I enjoyed Darksiders, maybe because I didn't have as many options as console players, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Deleted
    First one was damn good can't wait for second , thou GoW is even better ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    First game was... alright. You had one button and that did all attacks except for the secondary weapon, which just did an arc attack. If they changed this I would get it in a heartbeat

Deleted
    People calling Darksiders a hack and slash to me make me cry inside.

It was an adventure game like Zelda, not a hack and slash like Bayonetta.

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 02:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by marzocchi View Post
    First one was damn good can't wait for second , thou GoW is even better ;D
    Playing that ONE Game over and over sure was fun eh?

I'm excited, the first game was fun with an excellent storyline. I know the second game is everything people wanted the first game to be and more.

Deleted
    I got no idea why everyone is crying like a little kid over the controls, but then again, i played it on the 360. I finished this game with all Abyss Armor parts and the Armageddon Blade from start till finish, and i had no problems whatsoEVER!
    Darksiders 1 was awesome!
    It's Zelda-ish mixed with God of War, basicly, to of the better/best games out there.
    Can't wait for Darksiders 2 to come out with the "customizable skilltrees" and weaponcombos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finishing Darksiders 1, this is more of a lore and story game then action ... next one will be LEGENDARY!

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?