Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am unlikely to ever see a legendary so doesn't reallt affect me but... Rogues!? The explanation why they chose Rogue's is rubbish. Why not cut to the chase and quit with the horse shit "Rogue numbers are low and we wanted to give an incentive to see more Rogues return".

The comment about Tanks doesn't stack up.

"One of the problems with tanking weapons is that our tanks use very different weapons so we could say “Well this legendary weapon is going to be for the Warrior and Paladin and hopefully we’ll get to the Death Knight and Druid someday in the future”. With all the talk about a legendary weapon that transforms “you could have a 2-handed version or a 1-handed version”, too much of that I think starts to suck away what is really special about the legendary when it can turn into all these different things.

So why not just make a shield for Warriors/Paladins, or a Polearm for Ferals. Why two Daggers for a class that got two 1 handers in TBC. It's a daft idea. GC playing a Rogue now? Switched shortly after his Mage got the Staff? Yeah Tanks might get someone one day, well this has just delayed it by a further tier at a point where DPS has had two DPS weapons. Would have made sense to chuck something to tanks, go back to DPS / Rogues then back to Ferals or DK's. Some of the decisions they are making don't make sense.

The dungeons in 4.3 sound excellent though. Lots of lore in all 3. Should be good so brownie points for these.
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

So, it sounds like they're using the LFR tool as justification for making normal raids even harder. This is going to fail, and fail big time.

Quote Originally Posted by ungar View Post
    why's it broken? I'm sure people play or don't play rogues for different reasons, and I don't think all rogues feel their class is broken. personally I don't prefer the play style, I'd rather hit once for 100k than 10 times for 10k. that and I rather fight fairly instead of taking advantage of someone with stuns and stealth.

who knows why people don't want to play rogues. in 4.3 I'm sure it'll be better though. I think a lot of people would play their rogue, but there's no reason to and melee was penalized in a number of fights. now there's a reason to play a rogue, and on my server I'm seeing more rogues this week than the whole expansion.
    My main was a rogue untill cata hit, rogue is just boring and weak compared to most other (caster) classes out there. Raidleader got almost no reason to bring a rogue anymore unless you got some free spots.

10+ Year Old Account
    i am disapointed only beacause i dont have a 10m group ... i think ima start find one now : /

Quote Originally Posted by Karshda View Post
    Wait, wait, wait they are buffing melee in the new raid? What the hell, that makes no sense to me at all. Those fights better favor ranged heavily then.
    I hope your being sarcastic, melee has been getting the finger this whole expantion.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    So, it sounds like they're using the LFR tool as justification for making normal raids even harder. This is going to fail, and fail big time.
    WTF? People complained that normals were getting constantly nerfed, and you come and say something like THAT?

Seriously, what you said...would make a LOT of WoW players believe the LFR tool would be a GOOD thing (which it is)!
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

Quote Originally Posted by Treadstone View Post
    I've been playing WoW since the beta back in early 2004.

My main is a warrior tank.

We haven't had a legendary since the Molten Core days. And I don't care.

Legendaries don't matter to me. I have plenty of epics. Orange text does nothing for me. I don't have an epeen.
    epeen is not the porblem here, the problem is forcing raid leader to take rogue's in raid for the legendary while rogue's don't pull their weight in most fight's atm, i'd rather have a good enh shammie a warrior or a dk in my raid then a rogue, but now we are 'forced' to take one in our 10 man.

And yeah you can say we can just ignore it, and prob some other 10 man's will do the same. But having a legendarie go to waste like that is just bad design that's all I have to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Treadstone View Post
    I've been playing WoW since the beta back in early 2004.

My main is a warrior tank.

We haven't had a legendary since the Molten Core days. And I don't care.

Legendaries don't matter to me. I have plenty of epics. Orange text does nothing for me. I don't have an epeen.
    I'v been playing since 2nd week of Vanilla and there has been non viable moonkin legendary ( not even this in 4.2 since moonkin is probably dead last on the list to get it ).

You have epics, so you like purple? why is that, they look good or stats are good? If you think t epeen then go raid naked...

You...DO realize that if the buff didn't come, you'd find that melees would be doing next to nothing anyway because they would never actually be able to reach the damned thing, right?
    And thats because its how it is or maybe its because Shitcrawler failing to design raid encounters properly?
    Whole melee situation is caused by shitty designing, nothing else.
    Giving straight out dmg buff to melee is like admitting a failure. Just like after nerfs to hunters, in order to keep hunters competitve, they didnt do anything creative, ythey jsut gave hunters buff to aspect of the hawk so it gives 2k ap... And cause of this hunters got forced to aspect dance while aspect of the monkey was removed cause hunter wasnt meant to aspect dance in the first place
    Last edited by Dexiefy; 2011-09-19 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Esperacchius View Post
    I hope your being sarcastic, melee has been getting the finger this whole expantion.
    As much as I agree with the whole "getting the finger" part, it is not a solution to just give melee a strait up % buff in the instance. Blizzard have been using these kind of bandaid solutions rather heavely the last couple of years and it is just making things wors. Since when does the amount of bandaids used, actually heal the wound?

No, fix the things instead of using an easy solution that only brakes more and more further down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I'v been playing since 2nd week of Vanilla and there has been non viable moonkin legendary ( not even this in 4.2 since moonkin is probably dead last on the list to get it ).

You have epics, so you like purple? why is that, they look good or stats are good? If you think t epeen then go raid naked...
    I have epics because you need epics to raid.

Legendaries are not required to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post
    epeen is not the porblem here, the problem is forcing raid leader to take rogue's in raid for the legendary while rogue's don't pull their weight in most fight's atm, i'd rather have a good enh shammie a warrior or a dk in my raid then a rogue, but now we are 'forced' to take one in our 10 man.

And yeah you can say we can just ignore it, and prob some other 10 man's will do the same. But having a legendarie go to waste like that is just bad design that's all I have to say about it.
    Raid leaders are not being forced to take a rogue.

The key is to join a good guild. Make friends with your guild and have a good time raiding with them, and all your worries about silly things like legendaries will disappear.

Having fun and making friends is the best thing in WoW. Avoid crap guilds that would kick a player just to make room for some random rogue they want to earn a legendary for.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    nice, no fucking ashbringer transmorf? Fuck sake, and I'm one of the lucky few to have collected it FML!

Deleted
    I cant wait to see what Darnell has to say about new legendary.... Pure win Blizzard

ok...maybe I'm missing it but where in the interview does it say that T13 won't be avaiable through VP ?

it's on of the headlines in the summary but I can't find it in the interview itself .

quote plz anyone..?

Deleted
    Combat Rogues will be made to use these daggers as well
    love the wording, what a facist

Quote Originally Posted by balatro View Post
    Someone will just say Shadowmourne doesn't count because blood DKs were using it.
    edit: missed your point completely
    Last edited by Navitas; 2011-09-19 at 01:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So 2 of the new 5mans we are yet again helping thrall ? Silly thrall needs help all the time!
    Tier 13 will not be available at all from valor points.
    Ok, but then please let us buy t11 head and shoulders for either valor or justice points.
    Looking for Raid gear will be stronger than the new five man heroics, but weaker than normal raids.
    Which in turn will mean, that minimum requirement for doing anything (with PuGs) will be that you have LFG raid gear... And rogue legendary yet again ? cmon, I totally expected tanks to get a legendary this time around. So far not much of 4.3 is making me want to start again, kinda early to decide that still ofc.

Gems will -drop-? none of teir 13 will be buy-able with valor points....well then what the fuck will?

"Old PvP armor will come back for transmogrification." Blizzard wtf, my guess is that they bring S3 set back.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for those who had been stacking pyrite for months :P