10+ Year Old Account

[Video Games] : Recent Forum Posts

I got a thought about
    I can't see the new forums in "Recent Forum Posts" on the front page.
    Intended, it would be too confusing for people looking for WoW threads (a huge majority of the visitors) to click something like "Best Farming Spots?" and end up in a Star Wars thread. For the moment, these forums won't show up on the front page but hopefully we'll have a way to do that in a non-annoying way soon.
    Firstly, make a buttom like the "Show Off-Topics" like "Show Other Games" or something.
    Then, secondly, maybe make a game icon just before the post time?
    Something like;
    Code:
    "Best Farming Spots?"                   TOR-10:59 AM
    "Help Please!"                          WOW-10:58 AM
    "What to do?"                           D3-10:55 AM
    You get the idea.
    Or maybe just change the TOR/GW2/WoW/D3 with game icons?
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

15+ Year Old Account
    Our goal is to have a nice filter system; our devs are working on implementing it now. The plan is that you'll be able to select exactly which forums you see in the recent posts list.

Also, there will be nice icons for each forum, so it will be easy to tell which forum the threads are from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Our goal is to have a nice filter system; our devs are working on implementing it now. The plan is that you'll be able to select exactly which forums you see in the recent posts list.

Also, there will be nice icons for each forum, so it will be easy to tell which forum the threads are from.
    Nice. Also on the front page in the Recent Forum Posts? IMO it would be nice if you have a lot of filters on
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Can we also have a filter on "What's new?". A setting in my account or something. I used to use the button to see what was going on in the class forums, but now I find misleading topics.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas 45 View Post
    Nice. Also on the front page in the Recent Forum Posts? IMO it would be nice if you have a lot of filters on
    Yeah, exactly. Basically, a way that you can check each forum on or off for your personal display.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    Can we also have a filter on "What's new?". A setting in my account or something. I used to use the button to see what was going on in the class forums, but now I find misleading topics.
    We'll see what we can do. Front page is higher priority since more people use it / it's more visible, but I think it would be very nice if we can find a way to make the filters carry over.

Not sure I have told you before but I love you Sunshine

Very nice.. keep up the good work