Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Why must everypony wait until Friday to call for tech support?
    Cause its their last chance too till Monday?

niow i have to find this number and spam you
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    This. Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath and Kiss - Those are some bands I would have given everything to see live when they were at the top of their game. But all I can do is dream away to horrible recordings...
    I remember my mom telling me stories of the times she went to a couple KISS concerts. I'm not a big KISS fan myself, but it still would have been pretty neat to go to one of their concerts back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    that was creepy.
    Back to Skyrim ...
    herdmind \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Bears.
    Srsy bsns.
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    bears are serious business
    ... yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    If you listen to music on your PC get Creative X-Fi sound card it goes into MP3s and uncompresses them and does a decent job making it sound like record quality
    or just have all the LP's

i do :P

gotta love being in the right place at the right time like i was

Oh balls. I just now realized that dragon managed to out-right KILL my housecarl D:

Time to find a new loyal bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Oh balls. I just now realized that dragon managed to out-right KILL my housecarl D:

i gave up taking companions with me after i killed three of them with my arrows...

---------- Post added 2011-11-18 at 02:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger - Can I take your order?
    one bad burger please

Yes my order is please send that terribad movie to the depths of hell

Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    or just have all the LP's

i do :P

gotta love being in the right place at the right time like i was
    Only Lps I have are Star Wars and Oingo Boingo
    Captain of the Rarity's Perfection Order Celestia will go down like the Tyrant she is. Vote Rarity for Princess

Sig and avatar By Anakonda

Id rather have Tacobell from the year 2032 and they have 3 sea shells.

many points to anypony getting that reference and i loved Good Burger, Everything Nice

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    i gave up taking companions with me after i killed three of them with my arrows...
    Yeah, they do tend to meatwall. :I

My next playthrough will be a lone wolf, sneaky-roguey-huntery-thiefy-thingie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post

many points to anypony getting that reference and i loved Good Burger, Everything Nice
    Sandra Bullock was so cute in that movie.

Was that Dennis Leary as the leader of the underground?
    Captain of the Rarity's Perfection Order Celestia will go down like the Tyrant she is. Vote Rarity for Princess

Sig and avatar By Anakonda

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post

Which difficulty are you on?
    On adept i noticed that none of my followers could be killed by enemies. They would faint, but would still autorecover (or can get healed by me).
    The only thing that can actually kill them permanently is friendly fire from me.

I fixed that by giving my follower (azura girl) a ring, necklace and boots with +fire damage resistance and +magic resistance. Now she takes 0 damage from my spells. Happy explosions time.

Sigh. Corrupted game saves. I really should learn to speak about skyrim in past tense. "She took 0 damage".
    We dream, we dream.

Deleted
    Ok, so I played Sivir for the second time today(because "omgwtf sivir sucks how did u get 30 kills") and she fucking sucks against tanks and that third spell doesn't work against any of shyvana's abilities, wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    Only Lps I have are Star Wars and Oingo Boingo
    can't name a lot of them but lynard skinnard, floyd, kiss and a few others
    <3 the 70's i really do

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post

naw you guys got pizza hut in your version you can keep that

10+ Year Old Account
    Just say'n Hai before Im off to work.

gonna be a short day today so ill be back soon.

Wow, you help your companions? I just try to kill everyone I see, especially companions.
    Anyone who's a threat to me, really. And innocent people of course. Everyone must know that there will be no mercy.
    Im generally a kind person in games. Im kinda like fluttershy.
    One time when i killed an innocent in Mass Effect, i spent the rest of the day feeling like shit and had to replay it to get my mind at ease.
    That said, im perfectly fine slaughtering planets and wiping out species.Heck, my favourite WH40k race is Chaos Space Marines. But when decision time comes in an RPG, im as goodie good as it gets.
    We dream, we dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    On adept i noticed that none of my followers could be killed by enemies. They would faint, but would still autorecover (or can get healed by me).
    The only thing that can actually kill them permanently is friendly fire from me.

I fixed that by giving my follower (azura girl) a ring, necklace and boots with +fire damage resistance and +magic resistance. Now she takes 0 damage from my spells. Happy explosions time.

Sigh. Corrupted game saves. I really should learn to speak about skyrim in past tense. "She took 0 damage".
    Hrm. I'm apparently on Adept.

To be honest, I didn't know you COULD change difficulty. I just kinda jumped right into the game. :P

And yeah... I use lots of Fireballs. Stupid bitch is dead now at any rate. Now I have an elf archer. Hopefully he'll stay back enough that I don't need to worry about friendly fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post

yeah been listening in to rav and durgan talk about the game in vent, they outfitted their followers with good gear.
    me on the other hand im all like Aight lets do this shit
    * presses f5 for auto save runs in gets killed repeat till it works or find a spot i can sneak too and snipe for 30 mins with the bow