10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I've been called all sorts of things. Makes me a bit sad, but I've embraced that I'm just generally awful at the game.
    'least I make good company!
    being good company is all what's its about.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    so, is this like a slow manual version of instant messaging... hmmm....

On the topic of LFD the thing that annoys me the most actually is when I get into a group with a tank or a healer who say upfront that they don't have much experience and then the group picks on them and they feel bad. Total crap imo.

Anywho, hai y'all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    On the topic of LFD the thing that annoys me the most actually is when I get into a group with a tank or a healer who say upfront that they don't have much experience and then the group picks on them and they feel bad. Total crap imo.

Anywho, hai y'all
    Or when a tank skips all the bosses. Blizzard really needs to find a way to make all the bosses required in order to complete the dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoc1905 View Post
    Pretty much. Some people prefer chatting this way.

Anywho, hai y'all
    Skelington never said he was new when he started healing or beartanking(which is the only one he likes). Tanked first heroic ever, everyone was like "wow good tank!" then found out it was Skelington's first time tanking. Twas pretty neat.

Always hated when the rest of the group would kick someone who said they were new or may not do well. Skelington would drop group himself afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Skelington never said he was new when he started healing or beartanking(which is the only one he likes). Tanked first heroic ever, everyone was like "wow good tank!" then found out it was Skelington's first time tanking. Twas pretty neat.
    Helps if you quest as tank spec. You get a good feel for the rotation and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    WWhy shouldn't they get excited if they're going to have fun in an awesome game? Multiplayer =/= constitute for a better game
    It's not really about that, it's like this, the game is always going to be there for you. What is having a ten hour head start on it? You go to sleep at normal hours and wake up and you go get it, you won't notice the time difference because you were sleeping. That's the excitement I don't understand, there is literally nothing you can't not wait for (...lots of negatives there). At least for MMOs and such, there is a "getting ahead" that you can do, whether it be beating the pack to the first batch of quests, or simply starting the game at the top of the ladder. There is literally no incentive to play SP games the very minute they release other than being impatient as hell.

I've already waited ten years for Diablo III, I can wait six more hours. I haven't stayed up for a single thing in my life, it will be there tomorrow, seriously, it will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdoc1905 View Post
    ye indeed, we do use steam to chat 2

and welcome to mmo-champ seeing as you got 0posts ^^
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Or when a tank skips all the bosses. Blizzard really needs to find a way to make all the bosses required in order to complete the dungeon.
    That doesn't bother me because generally I am not trying to get specific gear from bosses. But I feel bad for people who did need those optional bosses, it's really not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post

Always hated when the rest of the group would kick someone who said they were new or may not do well. Skelington would drop group himself afterwards.
    Well Skeli is awesome My thing is that people always complain about there not being enough healers and tanks, but totally discourage people who are trying to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I've already waited ten years for Diablo III, I can wait six more hours. I haven't stayed up for a single thing in my life, it will be there tomorrow, seriously, it will.
    but the world could explode while you are asleep and then it won't be there! /gasp

It's not really about that, it's like this, the game is always going to be there for you. What is having a ten hour head start on it? You go to sleep at normal hours and wake up and you go get it, you won't notice the time difference because you were sleeping. That's the excitement I don't understand, there is literally nothing you can't not wait for (...lots of negatives there). At least for MMOs and such, there is a "getting ahead" that you can do, whether it be beating the pack to the first batch of quests, or simply starting the game at the top of the ladder. There is literally no incentive to play SP games the very minute they release other than being impatient as hell.

People just have a passion for games, that's all I can say, if they want to play a single player game the second its released. With steam-downloading I don't see what the big problem is.

I've never stayed up for a midnight release either and I would never do it unless I went with friends to just shoot the shit while waiting. In fact... I have yet to pick up Skyrim when I said I'd do it this morning but I got lazy...

10+ Year Old Account

but the world could explode while you are asleep and then it won't be there! /gasp
    but your talking about Lysah, she's totally awesome

so it will be alright
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Well Skeli is awesome My thing is that people always complain about there not being enough healers and tanks, but totally discourage people who are trying to learn.
    Yea, the community became too concerned with maxing. Have watched entire absolutely amazing groups fall apart because of a mistake that lead to one person's death. Very disappointing things to see.

A DPS accidentally pulls a trash group everyone was running past to skip, DPS dies and trash leashes back.

Healer tank and other DPS quit group.

People make so much sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I've been called all sorts of things. Makes me a bit sad, but I've embraced that I'm just generally awful at the game.
    'least I make good company!
    Retard will be retards , there is no reason to call people all sorts of bad things even if they aren't good at the game.

A DPS accidentally pulls a trash group everyone was running past to skip, DPS dies and trash leashes back.
    Healer tank and other DPS quit group.
    People make so much sense.
    That is why I don't do pugs anymore. 3+ guildies/friends or I'm not going.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConsumer View Post
    Retard will be retards , there is no reason to call people all sorts of bad things even if they aren't good at the game.
    Unfortunately people seem to think it's their responsibility to inform others, usually in an incredibly harsh way, of their skills in a game, and most of the time they aren't much better themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    /cast Resurrect thread!

Did it work?

dunno lol
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    We must give it CPR.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been a while since I've last been to a party. Years, in fact.

Inb4 drunk Coffer.

My last party, was my niece's 3rd birthday party, awwwwyeaaaah.