Quote Originally Posted by Borinax View Post
    this set makes me think about rolling undead
    [IMG] image hosting site no sign up[/IMG] hunt
    This is incredibly awesome.

Amazing work here. Is there any resource on how to transmog? I just can't get the name of the items shown in here. I feel like you guys are aliens coming from a fashion world. I never anything like this before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l0nglive View Post
    Amazing work here. Is there any resource on how to transmog? I just can't get the name of the items shown in here. I feel like you guys are aliens coming from a fashion world. I never anything like this before.
    Get the addon Mogit and then you can see every item ingame and easily build sets from it all. It will open up the entire mogging world to you

@Cryptnic, I love 'realistic' sets like that but I'd choose a darker chest piece as it makes the hat and shoulders seem offbalance I think, but 8/10!

This is the set I'm working on for my rogue, it's gonna take a lot of Black Temple runs, but I want to play a demon hunter...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohirrims View Post
    This is the set I'm working on for my rogue, it's gonna take a lot of Black Temple runs, but I want to play a demon hunter...

I like it! Blades of Savagery might look more Demon Hunter-esque if you don't mind the suggestion. 9.5/10

Here's 2 of my random 90 something alts. Even if they're neglected, they gotta look the part!

Rogue

Death Knight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkspearNeverDie View Post
    I like it! Blades of Savagery might look more Demon Hunter-esque if you don't mind the suggestion. 9.5/10
    Thanks! Yeah they are swords though and as I have zero clue about rogues and weapons (it's an abandoned alt with heirloom daggers) I just went for daggers XD Plus I wanted something fel green and glowy. I will take another look through swords and fist weapons then, ty!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkspearNeverDie View Post
    Death Knight
    <snip>
    That looks very badass on an orc. I don't usually care for that style helm, but you've made it work. 8/10

@AndaliteBandit

9/10 I like it, intresting choice with those shoulders!
    Death to the Yeerks

Tried to make a Battle-Mage set for my human mage

Deleted
    Gotta love Stormwind themed sets. I'm almost tempted to level an Alliance alt for that alone. I'd be interested to see what weapons you decide to go with. I'm thinking Sword + Staff off-hand might look cool.

I've been waiting so long for BRF LFR Wing 3 to release so I could finish the set below for my Rogue. Been wearing it for a week and just saw someone today trying to piece together a very similar set on my server. I've already declared him my arch-enemy and we'll see if I might have to find something else to wear soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Tried to make a Battle-Mage set for my human mage
    I think in terms of making a battle-mage set with the stormwind armour the best set to go with is the Kirin Tor Garb recolour. Maybe with the Wrynn tabard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    I think in terms of making a battle-mage set with the stormwind armour the best set to go with is the Kirin Tor Garb recolour. Maybe with the Wrynn tabard.

Why not just use the whole T8 set instead of mixing it with the Stormwind Guard set? It's not a robe so it is perfect if that's what you were aiming for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    Why not just use the whole T8 set instead of mixing it with the Stormwind Guard set? It's not a robe so it is perfect if that's what you were aiming for.
    With the recolour it's only a robe. There is no chest option.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanna View Post
    Gotta love Stormwind themed sets. I'm almost tempted to level an Alliance alt for that alone. I'd be interested to see what weapons you decide to go with. I'm thinking Sword + Staff off-hand might look cool.

I've been waiting so long for BRF LFR Wing 3 to release so I could finish the set below for my Rogue. Been wearing it for a week and just saw someone today trying to piece together a very similar set on my server. I've already declared him my arch-enemy and we'll see if I might have to find something else to wear soon.

Gotta admit... a well made set with some revealing parts gotta be my favorite kind! I really like your set except for the feet (and maybe the weapon too because of the colour). Everything else has something "going on", some colours and little ornaments while the feet look a bit plain. That's only my opinion tho. I'd say it's 8-9/10 and can be improved to 10/10!

Here is my shaman <3 I've not changed this set since for about 2 months now and I'm not planning to!

Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post

I really like this one. 10/10

Here's my DK set.

I tried to mix it up and refrain from using too many pieces from the same set. The chest and sword are from WotLK PvP, the gloves, boots, and helm are from Ulduar, the Shoulders, belt, and legs are from ToT, the shirt is from brawler's guild, and the back is the Inherited cape of the black baron from Vanilla.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanna View Post

heeey sooo. gief list of items?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Gotta admit... a well made set with some revealing parts gotta be my favorite kind! I really like your set except for the feet (and maybe the weapon too because of the colour). Everything else has something "going on", some colours and little ornaments while the feet look a bit plain. That's only my opinion tho. I'd say it's 8-9/10 and can be improved to 10/10!
    Great Shaman set! I completely agree with you about the feet and weapon. I was having some issues matching those and just went with what I felt looked OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    heeey sooo. gief list of items?!
    Here you go. :)
    Last edited by mmoc59adf2e86e; 2015-03-20 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Saw a variant with the Wrynn tabard and priest t8, but hard when I'm a Mage :P

Though I'm going to make a variant win the Wrynn tabard, so I'm saving this

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I really like this one. 10/10

Here's my DK set.

I tried to mix it up and refrain from using too many pieces from the same set. The chest and sword are from WotLK PvP, the gloves, boots, and helm are from Ulduar, the Shoulders, belt, and legs are from ToT, the shirt is from brawler's guild, and the back is the Inherited cape of the black baron from Vanilla.
    Very nice Blood DK look - 9/10

Here is my warrior, Kyodai in his 4th Stormwind Dragoons transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    Very nice Blood DK look - 9/10

Here is my warrior, Kyodai in his 4th Stormwind Dragoons transmog.

8/10
    I like the set but the helm kinda throws me off. Not bad though!

Here's my warrior in dk armor for pvp with the demon staff from Illidan transmogged over his sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrototem View Post
    8/10
    I like the set but the helm kinda throws me off. Not bad though!

Here's my warrior in dk armor for pvp with the demon staff from Illidan transmogged over his sword.

9/10. Think the whole demon look is superb, well done sir! Had the staff been in a little bit of a darker shade (to match the rednes of your armor), I'd give it a 10.
    Also personally love gnomes :>

My mage with a "hallowed" look out of different parts from wod, icc and staff from DS.
    Last edited by Valette; 2015-03-22 at 04:28 AM.

Here is my shaman <3 I've not changed this set since for about 2 months now and I'm not planning to!

This looks... glorious!

Any chance you can provide an item list?